Our Classy President

So, if he isn't an ignorant, classless jerk, catch this:

Michelle Obama forgoes a headscarf and sparks a backlash in Saudi Arabia

B8X4GkwCMAARYUG.jpg:small

In front of the king of a Muslim country!

Now, instead of some millions laughing at our inept Joke-in-Chief, we have some BILLION MUSLIMS outraged over a major insult to the leader of a Muslim nation.

Keep going, Obumers. You'll have the entire world disgusted with the USA before we're finally rid of you.

She is the president's wife -- she doesn't have to.

What would you have to say if she did?

B8RqIL_CMAATH79.jpg

Sits there chewing on his cud during what Indians consider a very important occasion.

And he's our leader. He's so dense he doesn't have the faintest idea of what is acceptable and what isn't?

Dozens of posts in foreign media about his display of disdain.

Read/see more @ Obama Knocked for Chewing Gum in India Ungainly Sight The Weekly Standard – and there are dozens of more reports worldwide on this. No wonder fewer and fewer nations respect the USA.
Bubble gum is as American as Apple Pie. Why do you hate America?

B8RqIL_CMAATH79.jpg

Sits there chewing on his cud during what Indians consider a very important occasion.

And he's our leader. He's so dense he doesn't have the faintest idea of what is acceptable and what isn't?

Dozens of posts in foreign media about his display of disdain.

Read/see more @ Obama Knocked for Chewing Gum in India Ungainly Sight The Weekly Standard – and there are dozens of more reports worldwide on this. No wonder fewer and fewer nations respect the USA.

And Michelle, dressed so inappropriately in Saudia Arabia at a somber function. Had I been she, I would have dressed according to standards OR stayed at home. My goal would never be to show disrespect to another country, if I thought enough of them to attend a state function of any kind.
------------------

Joining President Barack Obama for a condolence visit after the death of the King Abdullah, Mrs. Obama stepped off of Air Force One wearing long pants and a long, brightly colored jacket — but no headscarf. :lmao: The tacky, low-class Obamas'.

Michelle Obama navigates limits on women in Saudi Arabia - Yahoo News

Okay, this will blow everyone away coming from me - Michelle NOT wearing a headscarf can be considered a declaration to downtrodden Muslim women that they need not hide themselves behind veils. (I doubt SHE thought of it that way.)

This you can bet on: BOBO and MO will NEVER be welcomed to visit at least a dozen countries again after they shuffle out of the WH.
The hatred and loathing of these fucking Tree Dwellers among many international leaders is palatable.
The best part is the 'BOBOS' know it.
Once the 'BOBOS' leave many countries their leaders have every fucking thing the 'BOBOS' stood on and touched fucking incinerated.
That beautiful carpet the 'BOBOS' were standing on in KSA is already just a pile of ashes.
Exaggeration? Nope.

It is a truly classless bunch occupying our White House. The worst since the last democrats to squat there.

Okay, this will blow everyone away coming from me - Michelle NOT wearing a headscarf can be considered a declaration to downtrodden Muslim women that they need not hide themselves behind veils. (I doubt SHE thought of it that way.)
Sure sure...but both Hillary and Laura didn't wear one every time either.

Woman, we wear what we want when we want to :)

Sure sure...but both Hillary and Laura didn't wear one every time either.

Woman, we wear what we want when we want to :)

You are absolutely right. Neither did. However, you might note that Condoleeza did.

This is what happens when a bunch of Tree Dwellers elect a fucking punk b/c he had the same color skin and promised them 'free shit".

Oh, I hope the GOP makes you their media-man in 2016!!

Asclepias
MarcATL

Isn't it refreshing when racist asswipes remove all doubt that they are racist asswipes?

I'm sorry, educate me on what "race" dwells in trees.

Danny`s all full of Mein Kampf.
This you can bet on: BOBO and MO will NEVER be welcomed to visit at least a dozen countries again after they shuffle out of the WH.
The hatred and loathing of these fucking Tree Dwellers among many international leaders is palatable.
The best part is the 'BOBOS' know it.
Once the 'BOBOS' leave many countries their leaders have every fucking thing the 'BOBOS' stood on and touched fucking incinerated.
That beautiful carpet the 'BOBOS' were standing on in KSA is already just a pile of ashes.
Exaggeration? Nope.
Which countries would that be? I think you and your racist buddies should rent a room in the basement of the kkk headquarters and post as a team. It sure would cut down on the amount of garbage on this board.

Forum List

Back