Premier Matchup Sunday in Frankfurt

odanny

Diamond Member
May 7, 2017
Midwest - Trumplandia
The NFL has dollar signs in its eyes viewing a wider European market, and unlike the London games, this one gets two of the highest flying offenses in the NFL. I'm giving the edge to Miami because they have practiced over there for a week prior and have better players at the skill positions (not QB). Expect a close game, this won't be a blow out, at least the NFL is hoping.

DK Line: Kansas City -2
The Miami Dolphins and Kansas City Chiefs will travel to Frankfurt Stadium in Germany for their matchup.

Oddsmakers made a few of us scratch our heads with this point spread because the Dolphins have struggled against opponents with winning records, but O'Donnell explained how the elements and Tyreek Hill's extra motivation to beat his former team could factor into the outcome.

O'Donnell took the Dolphins to win outright in what would be a signature win for their season.

"Throw out almost everything heading into this game due to it being played in Germany, and the line largely represents this. The Chiefs, on paper, are a more complete team despite coming off a loss to the Broncos, while the Dolphins have struggled against teams with winning records—0-2 by double digits—and the line represents this as well. I'm taking Miami mostly due to the Tyreek Hill revenge game factor. Since changing teams, he's yet to play against his former squad.

"Hill nearly leads the league in every major receiving category (he has three fewer targets and receptions than leader Stefon Diggs in those categories) and the Chiefs will absolutely try to take him away. This will open things up for Miami elsewhere.

"Kansas City has scored 30-plus only twice this season (home vs. Chicago and home vs. the Chargers) and both teams are in the bottom third of the league in scoring defense.

"Overseas games usually have an element of ugliness to them, and while I respect the talent and performance KC's defense has put on display this season, giving up only 16.1 points per game, I'm taking the better offense here. The Chiefs can avenge this loss in the postseason when it matters more."

The NFL has dollar signs in its eyes viewing a wider European market, and unlike the London games, this one gets two of the highest flying offenses in the NFL. I'm giving the edge to Miami because they have practiced over there for a week prior and have better players at the skill positions (not QB). Expect a close game, this won't be a blow out, at least the NFL is hoping.

DK Line: Kansas City -2
The Miami Dolphins and Kansas City Chiefs will travel to Frankfurt Stadium in Germany for their matchup.

Oddsmakers made a few of us scratch our heads with this point spread because the Dolphins have struggled against opponents with winning records, but O'Donnell explained how the elements and Tyreek Hill's extra motivation to beat his former team could factor into the outcome.

O'Donnell took the Dolphins to win outright in what would be a signature win for their season.

"Throw out almost everything heading into this game due to it being played in Germany, and the line largely represents this. The Chiefs, on paper, are a more complete team despite coming off a loss to the Broncos, while the Dolphins have struggled against teams with winning records—0-2 by double digits—and the line represents this as well. I'm taking Miami mostly due to the Tyreek Hill revenge game factor. Since changing teams, he's yet to play against his former squad.

"Hill nearly leads the league in every major receiving category (he has three fewer targets and receptions than leader Stefon Diggs in those categories) and the Chiefs will absolutely try to take him away. This will open things up for Miami elsewhere.

"Kansas City has scored 30-plus only twice this season (home vs. Chicago and home vs. the Chargers) and both teams are in the bottom third of the league in scoring defense.

"Overseas games usually have an element of ugliness to them, and while I respect the talent and performance KC's defense has put on display this season, giving up only 16.1 points per game, I'm taking the better offense here. The Chiefs can avenge this loss in the postseason when it matters more."

i think the Chiefs will win this one.

Forum List

Back