Our Church is Not Into Visions and Prophecies....

Because Christian porselytizers are not interested in alleviating world hunger.
The claim was world hunger can be alleviated without religion. So why hasn't it been alleviated--even with the help of religious groups? It appears to me that the claim is the non-religious are slackers. They could alleviate world hunger and do not need any help from people of faith. Then why are they choosing not to end world hunger?

You answered your own question.
Are you saying that religious groups like Christianity and the Vatican don't fix problems with the world, when they can, because other groups should do it instead? Or these poor people should help themselves despite how much filthy wealth the religions have?

I was born Catholic, and the little I know is, that's not cool.

Google net worth of Christianity, and it comes out to $107,280 billion. That's 107 trillion dollars. Where is that money? They can just take 1 or 2 trillion and alleviate all the suffering people in the world, and still have 105 trillion, 280 billion left!

But no, others have to do it, not them, it's not their responsibility....

God must really need that money for his retirement plans...

Last edited:
The claim was world hunger can be alleviated without religion. So why hasn't it been alleviated--even with the help of religious groups? It appears to me that the claim is the non-religious are slackers. They could alleviate world hunger and do not need any help from people of faith. Then why are they choosing not to end world hunger?
Yes I understand the claim. I was adding to it to say that the efforts without religion are superior. The efforts with religion behind them are scams.

Are you saying that religious groups like Christianity and the Vatican don't fix problems with the world, when they can, because other groups should do it instead? Or these poor people should help themselves despite how much filthy wealth the religions have?
Not what I said, but you. That religion is not needed to end world hunger. Fine. Then why hasn't it been ended? At least people of faith are contributing towards that goal. If it can be done without people of faith, do it. We will applaud the success of others.

The efforts with religion behind them are scams.
This doesn't make sense. You are saying religions help feed the hungry, but it doesn't count. It is just a scam. Do people of faith contribute towards feeding the hungry or don't they?

Again, the claim was people without religion could end world hunger. Fine. So why aren't they ending world hunger?

Meanwhile, untold numbers of people are suffering, the planet is coming to a slow death, and Christianity alone is hoarding $170 trillion dollars for no apparent reason... like that's going to be worth something when we're all dead.

People of faith are contributing to the incredible wealth of religions. And the religions are not doing anywhere near their fare share, when Christianity alone has $170 TRILLION dollars in wealth.

Religion is a scam, to take your money, and to build armies to get even more money. That's what it has always been. And now, when we're needing help the most, they sit back and ask for more! And the followers agree and say it's not their problem...

No, you're right. They're probably poor and living off donated rice and canned foods by people like me.

There are 69 responses on this thread and 34 of them are yours. So roughly half the thread is your soundbite ramblings which could have been consolidated. If you don't even believe what I say, why 34 responses? Really?

Well, you certainly took the time to count my posts. Must not be very busy in your sweet world.

The fact is that people like you and your feathered friend, are a very large part of what is wrong in this country, and in this world. Yet, you believe you are righteous! And just go along with it, and you spend your waking hours on a forum trying to convince others of how great your lives are, and how we should all believe the same thing... On a Sunday nonetheless! When you should be at church giving more money to the child molester at the pulpit, while you watch adulterers and compare clothing.

Well, let me tell you Sweetie, you're full of poopy. No offense, just sayin the truth...

The fact is that people like you and your feathered friend, are a very large part of what is wrong in this country, and in this world. Yet, you believe you are righteous! And just go along with it, and you spend your waking hours on a forum trying to convince others of how great your lives are, and how we should all believe the same thing... On a Sunday nonetheless! When you should be at church giving more money to the child molester at the pulpit, while you watch adulterers and compare clothing.

Well, let me tell you Sweetie, you're full of poopy. No offense, just sayin the truth...

I know I'm not righteous. That's why I'm a Christian.

Right, you could have cut out the 30 preceding posts and just got to this one--what you really wanted to say. The time is short, so all I have to say is, I did my part.
That's all that poster ever wants to say. No actual content, just self-absorbed bullshit babbling. I took somebody else off of ignore and unfortunately saw what this asshole had to say. Now everybody goes back to the assholes' time-out corner.

Jesus was bodily killed; He was bodily buried in a tomb; He was bodily resurrected and bodily ascended into Heaven.

When He comes again, the Bible says "every eye will see Him". This is not a veiled meaning here.
The bible does not say that Jesus bodily ascended. Only that when the disciples looked up from the ground, a cloud had taken him out of their sight.

And when they looked upward for him, the two angels challenged them for doing so.

Last edited:
This doesn't make sense. You are saying religions help feed the hungry, but it doesn't count.
No I am not.

Religion doesn't do a fucking thing ever. Religions are collections of ideas.

I was very clear in stating what the proselytizers do.

If you want an honest response, do not intentionally misrepresent me and prop up strawmen.

Forum List

Back