Orthodox Jews and Zionism

Tinmore, what point are you trying to make by posting those videos?

Palestinians ARE raising their children to be doctors etc etc - the point is made by reading the post he is responding to :doubt:

That'd be on me.

And well, yeah, on the one hand they teach their kids to become doctors, and on the other hand they teach them to become suicide bombers.

So what gives

"Palestinian'" parents are not FORCED to live in a war zone. In fact the claim is part and
parcel of islamo Nazi propaganda The islamo Nazis have promulgated the myth
that people are FORCED to remain in Gaza by Israel. Such has never been the case.
Gazans can leave Gaza any time they wish------assuming any country would be willing to
have them----there are dozens of muslim countries. Even I have encountered Gazans---
right here in the USA------in and out at will. I do not agree with Amity that living in
Gaza MAKES Gazan parents "bad" I would state that any gazan mother who sends
a child to a school that glorifies children who blew themselves to hell
for the purpose of murdering a jew------is a disgusting animal. I live in the USA----
when my son was little-----a kid who attended his school had his brains blown out by
a person from Gaza. The Gazan did it for allah------the kid was a jew----14 years old---
fair target according to Amity criteria. You want his name and location, Amity?
you can send him some home made pie

I never said living in Gaza makes Gazan parents bad. Its is their land, they aren't trespassing on another peoples' land. They have made the simple decision not to be driven off.

Here we go with the disgusting animal rhetoric again. I totally lose respect for any Zionist claims when you say that. My response is ... go back to Europe if you can't live side by side with the native people and treat them respectfully and speak of them respectfully. What sort of concessions do you want while using such language?

"Palestinian'" parents are not FORCED to live in a war zone. In fact the claim is part and
that people are FORCED to remain in Gaza by Israel. Such has never been the case.
Gazans can leave Gaza any time they wish------assuming any country would be willing to
have them----there are dozens of muslim countries. Even I have encountered Gazans---
right here in the USA------in and out at will. I do not agree with Amity that living in
for the purpose of murdering a jew------is a disgusting animal. I live in the USA----
when my son was little-----a kid who attended his school had his brains blown out by
a person from Gaza. The Gazan did it for allah------the kid was a jew----14 years old---

I never said living in Gaza makes Gazan parents bad. Its is their land, they aren't trespassing on another peoples' land. They have made the simple decision not to be driven off.

Here we go with the disgusting animal rhetoric again. I totally lose respect for any Zionist claims when you say that. My response is ... go back to Europe if you can't live side by side with the native people and treat them respectfully and speak of them respectfully. What sort of concessions do you want while using such language?

Who says they are the native people -- you and those who think like you? Notice, readers, that Amity and gang will never say that the Arabs should try to live side by side with the Jews in a peaceful manner. After all, those Arabs just love the Jews and certainly do not want to destroy Israel and drive the Jews out.

Palestinians ARE raising their children to be doctors etc etc - the point is made by reading the post he is responding to :doubt:

That'd be on me.

And well, yeah, on the one hand they teach their kids to become doctors, and on the other hand they teach them to become suicide bombers.

So what gives

What gives it that the former is true, the latter isn't.

He was an uncontestable crook who stole the future of the WBJs.

What is a WBJ? Whatever it is, Arafat didn't steal it.

Maybe Amity can take some time off from the job here and join Mrs. Arafat in Gay Paree. They can hit all the clubs together. With all the money that Mrs. Arafat got from her late husband that was supposed to help the Arabs, they should be able to have a wild old time.

I was unable to trace this statement about Arafat being related to the Mufti. No one else thinks so, at least. But there were two different clans, one called Husseini and the other Husayni. Arafat was related to the Husayni, so maybe that is where that comes from. You really have to get better sources.

lol this is getting more ridiculous with every post ...

And Arafat wasn't hateful, and he certainly wasn't a Nazi.

True; he and his fellow gangsters considered the Nazis to be too moderate for their tastes.

Gates of Vienna: Update on Yasser Arafat and the Grand Mufti

Who says they are the native people -- you and those who think like you? Notice, readers, that Amity and gang will never say that the Arabs should try to live side by side with the Jews in a peaceful manner. After all, those Arabs just love the Jews and certainly do not want to destroy Israel and drive the Jews out.

International law
Treaty of Lausanne
League of Nations
British Mandate

International law
Treaty of Lausanne
League of Nations
British Mandate

Really, Mr. Tinmore. So the British officials stationed in the area were lying when they reported back to England that the Arabs were arriving in droves from their poor surrounding countries for jobs that the Jews had for them. I don't know where you settled yourself, Mr. Tinmore, but Americans are capable of seeing the change in their own populations from city to city. Are you trying to tell us that we are having delusions and really are not seeing many different groups moving into our cities from places all around the world? We do not even have to be any government official as the English were to be aware of what is going on.

International law
Treaty of Lausanne
League of Nations
British Mandate

Really, Mr. Tinmore. So the British officials stationed in the area were lying when they reported back to England that the Arabs were arriving in droves from their poor surrounding countries for jobs that the Jews had for them. I don't know where you settled yourself, Mr. Tinmore, but Americans are capable of seeing the change in their own populations from city to city. Are you trying to tell us that we are having delusions and really are not seeing many different groups moving into our cities from places all around the world? We do not even have to be any government official as the English were to be aware of what is going on.

They were. The immigration statistics show that to be a bunch of hooey.

International law
Treaty of Lausanne
League of Nations
British Mandate

Yes, Mr. Tinmore was there at the time and just knows that the British Officials were lying about the poor Arabs coming in for jobs, the same way we see poor people coming for jobs into our country, into Canada and into Europe. If I tell you, Mr. Tinmore, that I have seen loads of Iranians moving into my area since the Iranian Revolution, would you say that I am lying, just like you are saying the British officials in the area lied about who was coming in? Do you think everyone is blind and can't see what happened there and what is happening here?

Yes, Mr. Tinmore was there at the time and just knows that the British Officials were lying about the poor Arabs coming in for jobs, the same way we see poor people coming for jobs into our country, into Canada and into Europe. If I tell you, Mr. Tinmore, that I have seen loads of Iranians moving into my area since the Iranian Revolution, would you say that I am lying, just like you are saying the British officials in the area lied about who was coming in? Do you think everyone is blind and can't see what happened there and what is happening here?

Sally, relax.
The only British Mandate that matters anymore is buying the next Beatles compilation.

]

I was not born in Europe----in fact, have visited only rarely. "go back to Europe" is
a phrase often used in the dirty mouthed propaganda of jihadists. It is used in the
same way Ku Klux Klanners yell at black americans "go back to Africa" To what
"animal rhetoric" and "lack of respect" do you refer? Adulation of suicide bombers
creates more suicide bombers. Social "heros" inspire children to emulation I used to
live in the City of New York were agents have uncovered many scores of attempts to
EMULATE the murderous behavior to which I ---(as a mother and human being) vehemently
object. Some of the attempts at emulating that behavior have been successful in
the city of New York and in the USA and thruout the world-----even recently.

As to "respect" it can be attained only if it is expressed mutually. My own husband
was born in a shariah cesspit-----from which his parents escape during his infancy.
In town there are a few "ummah" members from the same cesspit. For fun,
hubby always pretends he knows no Arabic at all------that way he can enjoy THEIR
expressions of "respect" (as you define 'respect') Getting back to analogies of
reasonable "respect" ------jihadists are entitled to the same level of "respect"
that decent people like me accord the Ku Klux Klan.

I do like your concept that seems to suggest that people should expect to "get"
in the same manner that they "give"

I was unable to trace this statement about Arafat being related to the Mufti. No one else thinks so, at least. But there were two different clans, one called Husseini and the other Husayni. Arafat was related to the Husayni, so maybe that is where that comes from. You really have to get better sources.

lol this is getting more ridiculous with every post ...

And Arafat wasn't hateful, and he certainly wasn't a Nazi.

True; he and his fellow gangsters considered the Nazis to be too moderate for their tastes.

Gates of Vienna: Update on Yasser Arafat and the Grand Mufti

They were leftists, ninny.
Arafat was related to the Husaynis, not the Husseinis. These are two different clans, no relation to each other.
You need to get your head out of crap sources that don't know what they're talking about.

]

I was not born in Europe----in fact, have visited only rarely. "go back to Europe" is
a phrase often used in the dirty mouthed propaganda of jihadists. It is used in the
"animal rhetoric" and "lack of respect" do you refer? Adulation of suicide bombers
creates more suicide bombers. Social "heros" inspire children to emulation I used to
live in the City of New York were agents have uncovered many scores of attempts to
EMULATE the murderous behavior to which I ---(as a mother and human being) vehemently

As to "respect" it can be attained only if it is expressed mutually. My own husband
was born in a shariah cesspit-----from which his parents escape during his infancy.
hubby always pretends he knows no Arabic at all------that way he can enjoy THEIR
reasonable "respect" ------jihadists are entitled to the same level of "respect"

It will be the same as South Africa. Any who don't want to live in a full democracy for all the people will need to leave. They can go to Europe, America or wherever, but Israel/Palestine will be for those who want to live together in peace.

I am tired of hearing humans called animals on this forum and people who harbor that kind of hate will need to get their asses out.

]

It will be the same as South Africa. Any who don't want to live in a full democracy for all the people will need to leave. They can go to Europe, America or wherever, but Israel/Palestine will be for those who want to live together in peace.

I am tired of hearing humans called animals on this forum and people who harbor that kind of hate will need to get their asses out.

what is "IT"? You have every right to "LOVE" persons who advocate tying
bombs to their asses in order to murder people or even Ku Klux Klanners who have
lynched children in southern USA. and refer to them by any words you wish to use.

Most people I Know do not worry if they are called "animals" or "bastards" ---or
whatever negative word with negative connotation comes to mind. I have seen
lots of murdered people-----and do have very negative feelings for your
apparent support of murder and CERTAINLY for the adulation thereof, I do
HATE to see mothers lying on the floors of hospital emergency rooms screaming
over their dead children.

your pretensions at prophesy ARE AMUSING. Prophecies are part and parcel of
ummah propaganda------long ago---more than 40 years ago----one of the
ummah prophecies was transmitted to me by one of the many muslims which---
unlike you-----I did speak. I was INFORMED prophetic style.
"ISRAEL Will BE GONE IN TWO YEARS" 'why' said I. "Because the
Sephardi jews and the Ashkenazi jews are KILLING each other over there"
Like your "south Africa" analogy----that one was lifted right off the propaganda
pages as I later learned. The young Pakistani doc had no clear idea what
Sephardi or Ashkenazi means but he could read Urdu----and was actually very bright.

For those who do not know----the ummah rationale that all jews---regardless
of age or gender are "LEGAL TARGETS" is also that old----as my informants told
me way back then. Our very own dear amity did not invent it

That'd be on me.

So what gives

That's kind of like saying Israeli parents teach their children to join the IDF in order to kill Pali's.

Many have lived their for centuries - millinia - side by side with the Jews and the Christians - same people, different religions. That does rather make them "native" people, along with the others. Repeatedly trying to disenfranchise them as "invaders" serves no purpose - whether it's the Muslims, the Jews, or the Christians. Time to admit that dog won't hunt.

That'd be on me.

So what gives

That's kind of like saying Israeli parents teach their children to join the IDF in order to kill Pali's.

In order to kill those who are trying to kill them.

You know who, Coyote.

They're your Pali's.

Did you bring your Goebells 101 check off list to check one side and pretend there's only one side?

The Jews hide their children away in times of war. In order to try and protect them.

Your "Pali's"

hamas-children_1594729i.jpg

hamas_children.jpg

You know. The ones who are not on Billo's Goebbels 101 list.

Hamas uses photo of dead child from Syria to wage Twitter propaganda war against Israel; Update: More bogus injuries

Hamas uses photo of dead child from Syria to wage Twitter propaganda war against Israel; Update: More bogus injuries | Twitchy

Forum List

Back