~Opposite Sex Question~

LOL... i hate it when men dont get it when you are telling them something in black and white, cold steal no fucking around simple English. No hinting at all.

When the hell did that ever happen? Certainly not in my life time!

Or mine! Ladies for heaven's sake, say what you mean, and mean what you say. Contrary to apparently popular feminine belief, men are NOT mind readers; we will, therefore, take anything you say LITERALLY. Please phrase any questions, comments or requests accordingly.

This brings me to my number one all time pet peeve with regard to women; it's called, "The Question", and it invariably comes up the first time we go to bed with one of you ladies. Why do some of you find it so necessary to ask (usually after removing clothing) "What will you think of me in the morning?" Look, lady, whether we are in my bed, or your bed, we are here for the same thing: to get laid, and have an orgasm (more than one, if you're lucky), and I will do everything I can to facilitate just that. However, I am not here, to validate for a lady beyond the age of consent that it is OK for her to have sex, or to promise that I will not think she is a slut, or whatever the hell else it is you're looking for when you ask "The Question". Several smartass responses have occurred to me, and I have used them on occasion. They are, in no particular order: "Honey, if you have to ask, what are you doing in bed with me?" or "That, my dear, depends on just how good you are tonight", or (if I really am irritated),"Exactly what I think of you now...slut! Now get busy!" If you want some other answer, DO NOT ask "The Question".

Slut????

Good God!!!

Any woman who would take that is just setting themselves up for being abused. The thing that pisses me off about guys is that usually by the time I got to someone they'd already been through several abusive relationships which have scarred them for life. The baggage that those kinds of butt-reaming shit-for-brains leave with women is one heck of a mountain to climb. It's like you have to retrain a woman, and trust me, you can't.

But on a less serious note, there's nothing wrong with role-playing, toys, syrup, whipped cream, or whatever twists your nipples. I even like giving the ole lady a good whack in both cheeks, but that's something that if asked for I deliver, because I respect her wishes. *grins*

Last edited:
LOL... i hate it when men dont get it when you are telling them something in black and white, cold steal no fucking around simple English. No hinting at all.

Or mine! Ladies for heaven's sake, say what you mean, and mean what you say. Contrary to apparently popular feminine belief, men are NOT mind readers; we will, therefore, take anything you say LITERALLY. Please phrase any questions, comments or requests accordingly.

This brings me to my number one all time pet peeve with regard to women; it's called, "The Question", and it invariably comes up the first time we go to bed with one of you ladies. Why do some of you find it so necessary to ask (usually after removing clothing) "What will you think of me in the morning?" Look, lady, whether we are in my bed, or your bed, we are here for the same thing: to get laid, and have an orgasm (more than one, if you're lucky), and I will do everything I can to facilitate just that. However, I am not here, to validate for a lady beyond the age of consent that it is OK for her to have sex, or to promise that I will not think she is a slut, or whatever the hell else it is you're looking for when you ask "The Question". Several smartass responses have occurred to me, and I have used them on occasion. They are, in no particular order: "Honey, if you have to ask, what are you doing in bed with me?" or "That, my dear, depends on just how good you are tonight", or (if I really am irritated),"Exactly what I think of you now...slut! Now get busy!" If you want some other answer, DO NOT ask "The Question".

Man I had a girl ask me if I wanted to be her boyfriend during sex.:eek:

So I take it she thought it didn't suck.

Mine asked me afterward......after she caught her breath.

Last edited:

Mine asked me afterward. She didn't have time to breathe much less talk.

I don't know what she was thinking but I had no interest in a relationship with her, just one night of fun and thats it. A girlfriend of hers who was married saw me the morning after and liked me, I ended up sleeping with her a few weeks later as well.

Mine asked me afterward.

I don't know what she was thinking but I had no interest in a relationship with her, just one night of fun and thats it. A girlfriend of hers who was married saw me the morning after and liked me, I ended up sleeping with her a few weeks later as well.

Classy. Sure she didn't have a scorching case of Herpes?

Last edited:

Mine asked me afterward.

I took numerous blood tests for everything before I deployed to Kuwait and I checked out clean on everything, so I guess not, had some of the best sex in my life with that married gal.

I took numerous blood tests for everything before I deployed to Kuwait and I checked out clean on everything, so I guess not, had some of the best sex in my life with that married gal.

Yeah, married chicks are more experienced. Most of em get a lot.
That is until their hubby goes on deployment.
Anyway, I was kidding about the herpes.

Married women have alot of sex, just not necessarily with their husbands, thats what she told me anyways.

Married women have alot of sex, just not necessarily with their husbands, thats what she told me anyways.

Tell me about it.

I just received an offer for a trial membership. Free BJs for 60 days!
(Oh wait..... It's a damn shoppers club! False advertising!!!!!!!) :evil:

Mine asked me afterward......after she caught her breath.

You gents are such braggerts! :tongue:

Slut????

Good God!!!

Any woman who would take that is just setting themselves up for being abused. The thing that pisses me off about guys is that usually by the time I got to someone they'd already been through several abusive relationships which have scarred them for life. The baggage that those kinds of butt-reaming shit-for-brains leave with women is one heck of a mountain to climb. It's like you have to retrain a woman, and trust me, you can't.

But on a less serious note, there's nothing wrong with role-playing, toys, syrup, whipped cream, or whatever twists your nipples. I even like giving the ole lady a good whack in both cheeks, but that's something that if asked for I deliver, because I respect her wishes. *grins*
Mud, the one time I let that one fly was a little different, in that (1) the chick in question was in fact, a slut, and (2) I had it on good authority (from her best friend) that she got off on stuff like that (which she did).:D Beyond that, though, you're right; the product of a string of abusive relationships is usually beyond repair-their self-esteem (if they had any to begin with) is gone, making them hopeless, unless one wants a complete doormat, which I for one do not.

The other thing I've run into (which is fortunately much easier to do something with) is the women, who, having had a succession of selfish, inconsiderate lovers, have come to (wrongly) believe they are frigid, and/or inadequate in bed. Here, a good experience or two can easily take care of the problem. This is a happy result, even if it makes some of them a bit clingy.

Slut????

Good God!!!

Mud, the one time I let that one fly was a little different, in that (1) the chick in question was in fact, a slut, and (2) I had it on good authority (from her best friend) that she got off on stuff like that (which she did).:D Beyond that, though, you're right; the product of a string of abusive relationships is usually beyond repair-their self-esteem (if they had any to begin with) is gone, making them hopeless, unless one wants a complete doormat, which I for one do not.

The other thing I've run into (which is fortunately much easier to do something with) is the women, who, having had a succession of selfish, inconsiderate lovers, have come to (wrongly) believe they are frigid, and/or inadequate in bed. Here, a good experience or two can easily take care of the problem. This is a happy result, even if it makes some of them a bit clingy.

What made her a slut? The fact that she liked to fuck lots of different people?

Sounds like a guy to me.

I can't blame you for thinking that way. I think most guys do. Perhaps that's part of the problem.

Oh, and people don't always click. I suspect that some of those 'frigid' women are just not turned on by the guys they settle for. Perhaps they married for money rather then love, or even sex. Who knows.

I'm not gonna go around claiming I can push all of the right buttons for everyone. Just the right someone.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back