~Opposite Sex Question~

Older women make good lovers :)
And I'm not just saying that because I'm (a-hem) an older woman.Younger girls seems to want the sex , sex, sex, all the time. Maybe most guys like that. But come on gents, there comes a point in your life, when you don't have all that get-up-and-go anymore, you have to slow down.
That's where the romance comes in. Nothing wrong with walking hand in hand at the park. Talking and whispering over a nice dinner. Just lying under the stars at night. Running thru sprinkers. Sitting curled up on the sofa and watching a good flick. Of course, sex is great too. And I will go as far to say, I hate boring sex. The kind where he gets on and then gets his rocks off, then gets off. I like the tenderness, the foreplay (YESSSS), the talks, the touches, the playing with hair. Oh shit- it's too early in the morn for this stuff :lol:
But I have dated gents who have been 10 to 12 years younger than me, thinking they could keep up, they would have stamina. Most of them proved me wrong. I'm better off with a gent my age or older, or someplace pretty close.

I agree with you older women are generally better lovers than their 20 year old counter parts, I had a 20 year old girlfriend when I was in the service for 6 months and she was ok in bed, but I had the chance to be with a couple older women, one was a 46 year old divorcee whos daughter just left to join the Army and the other one was a 45 year old lady who was in the magazine Hustler back in the late 80's. Both of these women were amazing in bed however they didn't want romantic love with me, they pretty much said since I was so young (was 24 at the time) there wasn't a chance for a real relationship so they were ok with us being friends with benefits, hang out, have a few drinks, have some sex etc and I have to tell you their maturity to deal with this was astounding, a younger woman may say she is ok with having a fuck buddy but after a while feelings will start to form. Eventually I met a hot Latina bartender who wanted to be exclusive so I had to end my friends with benefits relationships with the hot cougars and they understood and wished me luck, that kind of maturity and understanding is awesome and I can respect it, older ladies rock! :thup:

The older women and younger man thing, is more popular now.
My children are great with whatever relationship I choose. They tend to get along with any gent I am seeing. The only thing my sons will ask of me, is please Mom, don't bring home somebody our age *haha*
(I am 49, my sons are ages 27 and 30)......so, they are telling me to please not bring home a gentleman of 30 or younger :lol:
27 and 30 ? Them aint children unless you are referring to months :eusa_shhh:

I wish I could put in a request and actually get it.

Just give me Peg Bundy.

I'm still waiting.

Hey, she always wanted sex, and Al didn't, wtf was up with that??
She was a nice looking lady!!
Btw, I have boobage like Peg Bundy, does that count? *wink*

I agree with you older women are generally better lovers than their 20 year old counter parts, I had a 20 year old girlfriend when I was in the service for 6 months and she was ok in bed, but I had the chance to be with a couple older women, one was a 46 year old divorcee whos daughter just left to join the Army and the other one was a 45 year old lady who was in the magazine Hustler back in the late 80's. Both of these women were amazing in bed however they didn't want romantic love with me, they pretty much said since I was so young (was 24 at the time) there wasn't a chance for a real relationship so they were ok with us being friends with benefits, hang out, have a few drinks, have some sex etc and I have to tell you their maturity to deal with this was astounding, a younger woman may say she is ok with having a fuck buddy but after a while feelings will start to form. Eventually I met a hot Latina bartender who wanted to be exclusive so I had to end my friends with benefits relationships with the hot cougars and they understood and wished me luck, that kind of maturity and understanding is awesome and I can respect it, older ladies rock! :thup:

The older women and younger man thing, is more popular now.
My children are great with whatever relationship I choose. They tend to get along with any gent I am seeing. The only thing my sons will ask of me, is please Mom, don't bring home somebody our age *haha*
(I am 49, my sons are ages 27 and 30)......so, they are telling me to please not bring home a gentleman of 30 or younger :lol:
27 and 30 ? Them aint children unless you are referring to months :eusa_shhh:

Ummm...yes they are, they are my children :)
I have 4...ages 32 (she will turn 33 in July)....age 31 (turns 32 June 15).....a son who will turn 30 on June 19 and my youngest who turned 27 in May.
They are grown up sure, but they are still my children, and I respect their wishes :)

Mud,
You do bring up an interesting point, in that there is still something of a double standard on that; a guy gets around a lot, that's expected, while if a woman does the same she's a slut. I think that perception is beginning to change, but slowly. Partly because of that double standard, women who have a lot of relationships tend to be far more discrete about it, so when one isn't, that stands out even more.

On the second part, one failed marriage or relationship is one thing; a continuing string of them quite another. A lot of women apparently still feel considerable social pressure to be married, or at least in a relationship with a man, and will tolerate a less than satisfactory relationship far longer than most of us guys would. Couple that with the fact that women's sexuality is just plain more complicated than ours, and more than a few perfectly normal women think they are sexually dysfunctional. Most of the time just a little more attention to their needs (especially on the emotional side) is all that's needed; but if I'm to believe the stories I've heard from women (and I have no reason to doubt them), there are quite a few guys who will not even try to do that much. I suppose I should be grateful, as I have found more than one jewel among the supposedly "frigid bitches" they eventually tired of, or ran off.

Nice post. After 2 failed marriages, I was a celibate person by choice for 3 years. It didn't bother me much, I had other things in life to keep me busy. Still do. I'm not looking for a husband number 3, if it happens, it will- if it doesn't, oh well. I'm independent, come and go as I please, answer to no one and if I meet a nice gent that asks me out, I can say Yes and go, and see what happens from there. What I definitely am not looking for- is a fuck buddy. Hell I can go 9 miles down the highway and get that- but that's not me. If I get involved with sex, I want to also be involved with the one gent, in a relationship. Call me odd, but I kind of like the old fashioned romance thingie, does that make sense??

Actually, Dabs, it makes a lot of sense. I'm not sure I would have agreed, in my younger days, but once past thirty or so, I found that there was something lacking in a relationship that was just about scratching a mutual itch, and nothing more Not that I have to be madly in love with a woman, but I have to enjoy her company for something more than just a quick roll in the sack.

One thing I've noticed n that regard is that older women are generally better in that respect than their younger counterparts; they're more self-assured, more comfortable in their own skin, better conversationalists, generally more fun to be around, and easier to relate to. They also have a better sense of what they want/expect from a relationship, be that a friendship or something more romantic.

When the hell did that ever happen? Certainly not in my life time!

Or mine! Ladies for heaven's sake, say what you mean, and mean what you say. Contrary to apparently popular feminine belief, men are NOT mind readers; we will, therefore, take anything you say LITERALLY. Please phrase any questions, comments or requests accordingly.

This brings me to my number one all time pet peeve with regard to women; it's called, "The Question", and it invariably comes up the first time we go to bed with one of you ladies. Why do some of you find it so necessary to ask (usually after removing clothing) "What will you think of me in the morning?" Look, lady, whether we are in my bed, or your bed, we are here for the same thing: to get laid, and have an orgasm (more than one, if you're lucky), and I will do everything I can to facilitate just that. However, I am not here, to validate for a lady beyond the age of consent that it is OK for her to have sex, or to promise that I will not think she is a slut, or whatever the hell else it is you're looking for when you ask "The Question". Several smartass responses have occurred to me, and I have used them on occasion. They are, in no particular order: "Honey, if you have to ask, what are you doing in bed with me?" or "That, my dear, depends on just how good you are tonight", or (if I really am irritated),"Exactly what I think of you now...slut! Now get busy!" If you want some other answer, DO NOT ask "The Question".

How many times have you really been asked this question? I can honestly say that I have never once even thought about that...or cared. :cool:

Shadow, it used to be more common, some years back, but I'd say I've heard it a dozen times or more. That's a comparatively low percentage, but I have always been amazed that it EVER came up at all; why any woman with an ounce of self-esteem and confidence would even have the thought occur to her is completely beyond me.

Mud,
You do bring up an interesting point, in that there is still something of a double standard on that; a guy gets around a lot, that's expected, while if a woman does the same she's a slut. I think that perception is beginning to change, but slowly. Partly because of that double standard, women who have a lot of relationships tend to be far more discrete about it, so when one isn't, that stands out even more.

On the second part, one failed marriage or relationship is one thing; a continuing string of them quite another. A lot of women apparently still feel considerable social pressure to be married, or at least in a relationship with a man, and will tolerate a less than satisfactory relationship far longer than most of us guys would. Couple that with the fact that women's sexuality is just plain more complicated than ours, and more than a few perfectly normal women think they are sexually dysfunctional. Most of the time just a little more attention to their needs (especially on the emotional side) is all that's needed; but if I'm to believe the stories I've heard from women (and I have no reason to doubt them), there are quite a few guys who will not even try to do that much. I suppose I should be grateful, as I have found more than one jewel among the supposedly "frigid bitches" they eventually tired of, or ran off.

Nice post. After 2 failed marriages, I was a celibate person by choice for 3 years. It didn't bother me much, I had other things in life to keep me busy. Still do. I'm not looking for a husband number 3, if it happens, it will- if it doesn't, oh well. I'm independent, come and go as I please, answer to no one and if I meet a nice gent that asks me out, I can say Yes and go, and see what happens from there. What I definitely am not looking for- is a fuck buddy. Hell I can go 9 miles down the highway and get that- but that's not me. If I get involved with sex, I want to also be involved with the one gent, in a relationship. Call me odd, but I kind of like the old fashioned romance thingie, does that make sense??

Actually, Dabs, it makes a lot of sense. I'm not sure I would have agreed, in my younger days, but once past thirty or so, I found that there was something lacking in a relationship that was just about scratching a mutual itch, and nothing more Not that I have to be madly in love with a woman, but I have to enjoy her company for something more than just a quick roll in the sack.

One thing I've noticed n that regard is that older women are generally better in that respect than their younger counterparts; they're more self-assured, more comfortable in their own skin, better conversationalists, generally more fun to be around, and easier to relate to. They also have a better sense of what they want/expect from a relationship, be that a friendship or something more romantic.

You pretty much nailed it Gadfly, I guess another question is what do older women see in younger men? When I was with my older women I wasn't interested in romantic love or quiet dinners, I was out there partying and living it up.

Hat

You pretty much nailed it Gadfly, I guess another question is what do older women see in younger men? When I was with my older women I wasn't interested in romantic love or quiet dinners, I was out there partying and living it up.
What they see is a tight ass, a hard rod, and the will and energy to use them.

Hat

What they see is a tight ass, a hard rod, and the will and energy to use them.

Must be, from what I hear women don't hit their sexual peek to like 35 correct? so young men are a good match to satifsy their desires.

Forum List

Back