~Opposite Sex Question~

With some guys, I would happily be gay. Honestly, some drunk freak asks me out and expects a 'yes'? WTF is that about?

What's worse, he thinks you're cute enough to ask or he doesn't ask cuz you're not cute enough?

Having them ask is not an issue, it's the way they handle it when you say 'no thanks' that pisses me off.

So crying like a liberal after they get rejected is a turn-off?

Think
Having them ask is not an issue, it's the way they handle it when you say 'no thanks' that pisses me off.
I think it's a character issue.

Not every advance need be of a purient nature, but then not every rejection is automatically an insult. It all depends on the rejected party's character.

Well, you accept a date from some fucking drunk fool then. I'm not gonna.

I'm a guy. Women have to be drunk to work up the courage.

Dude, I'm here to tell ya, if she is big enough for you to be sticking both your nuts in, then you might ought to tie a 2 by 4 on your ass before you start, you know- to keep from falling in :)

Nah, just stick your head in, wiggle your ears and spit............

I had a girlfriend once who asked me to put both hands inside her. She then said, "now clap your hands."
"I can't" I said.
"See. I told you I was tight." :eek:

Lmao. Smart-ass

I hate when women give me hints.

How the hell am I supposed to know that when my wife yawns, it is actually a clear indication that she is bored and wants me to take her to a Shirley Temple film festival?

How the hell am I supposed to know that when my wife yawns, it is actually a clear indication that she is bored and wants me to take her to a Shirley Temple film festival?

Or when I saw I'm going to the strip club and when my girl says ok, she actually means no, but says nothing about it until the next day when I get home.:doubt:

Or when I saw I'm going to the strip club and when my girl says ok, she actually means no, but says nothing about it until the next day when I get home.:doubt:

About like this?

2YpjM.jpg

About like this?

2YpjM.jpg

LMAO! Exactly!

About like this?

2YpjM.jpg

If it's between a Harley and the ole lady you can always get another ole lady.

Besides, girls love rubbin their tits on you when you're on a Harley. So don't get rid of it.

About like this?

2YpjM.jpg

Besides, girls love rubbin their tits on you when you're on a Harley. So don't get rid of it.

Yup and some of the Biker Chicks are hot, I used to sleep with a cougar biker chick in California on and off for a few months, she used to do things that put her 20 year old counter parts to shame.:cool:

I was going to have ‘I love you’ tattooed on my penis. It came to nothing though.
My girlfriend said she didn’t want me putting words into her mouth.

About like this?

2YpjM.jpg

Yup and some of the Biker Chicks are hot, I used to sleep with a cougar biker chick in California on and off for a few months, she used to do things that put her 20 year old counter parts to shame.:cool:

Girls on bikes. Assless chaps. Yum.

I call em 'Meals On Wheels'

Last edited:

Girls on bikes. Assless chaps. Yum.

I call em 'Meals On Wheels'

Her vagina was pierced!:eek:

LOL... i hate it when men dont get it when you are telling them something in black and white, cold steal no fucking around simple English. No hinting at all.

Forum List

Back