Open Letter to Joe Biden

Ted Nugent wrote a letter to Biden. As you can imagine, it was legendary…

Dear Vice President Biden,
Although I refused to listen to it, I understand that during your presidential acceptance speech, you were calling for the unity of Trump supporters.

I remember four years ago my President Trump also called for unity. I remember how Congressional members of your Democratic Party responded by boycotting his inauguration. I remember how you and your Democratic party cheated and used the greatest law enforcement institution of this country to spy on my President Trump’s campaign. I remember how you and your Democratic Party created a fake Russian dossier to try and impeach my President Trump. I remember how your speaker of the house ripped up my President Trump’s beautiful State of the Union speech on National TV. I remember how you and your Democratic Party tried to impeach my President Trump over a Ukraine phone call. You accused my President Trump of pay to play. Come to find out Joe, it was really you and your son Hunter.

I remember how you and your Democratic Party blamed my President Trump over a pandemic that he had nothing to do with. I remember how you and your Democratic Party encouraged rioting and looting of my great United States of America. I remember how you and your Democratic Party used the media to spread lie after lie about my President Trump. I remember how you and your Democratic Party stole the election from my President Trump. This Trump supporter remembers all that Joe, and will NOT be unifying with your Democratic Party. Your abject criminal dishonesty is treasonous. You belong in prison along with the rest of the Swamp.

Great letter!! It says exactly what more than half the voters feel today.
Ted nugent for potus. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Ted Nugent?

Isn't he the freak that shit his pants on purpose to get out of serving in the military?
Unproven

What sane person wanted to fight LBJ's war.

Ted Nugent?

Isn't he the freak that shit his pants on purpose to get out of serving in the military?
Unproven

More and more, major news outlets are relying on “fact checkers” to, allegedly, ensure that the news is factual, sources are reliable, and statements are accurate.

In theory, this is admirable. In practice, it has proven to be simply another opportunity for the media to push their leftist agenda.

Fact checking groups — such as PolitiFact — routinely cast judgments while failing to disclose their own left-wing bias. Their allies in the media try to cast these groups as neutral third parties when, in fact, they are card-carrying members of the liberal echo chamber.

It’s no wonder that the public has so little faith in the fact-checkers. A 2016 Rasmussen poll found that an astonishing 62% of American voters think the fact-check-ers are biased.

The Media Research Center is flipping the script on these faux-fact-checkers. It’s time to turn the tables and give the public the real facts.

A Rasmussen poll found that 62% of American voters think fact checker-ers are biased. According to Rassmussen, 49% of American voters approved of Donald Trump as of January 6th. No other polling outfit had his approval above 41%. And regardless of what American voters think (46% of whom actually voted for Donald Trump), relying on a poll of American voters is no indication whatsoever as to whether such fact checking outfits really are biased or not.

The bald fact is that fact checking organizations more frequently debunk the firmly held beliefs and the often repeated lies of conservatives in general, but Republican politicians in particular, because Republicans lie more than Democrats. Their fiscal policies are failures, their ideas are bad, and so they either have to lie about their records, or smear the opposition in order to stay in office. This leads to very dodgy fact check records.

Republicans tell you that they're going to cut taxes to billionaires, which will create jobs and growth, which will increase tax revenues, and the tax cuts will pay for themselves. If they told you that they're going to cut taxes, which will increase poverty and unemployment, and cause wages to stagnate, and destabilize the stock market, leading to an economic crash and a period of steep contraction, and there will be economic pain for workers for years, who would vote for them?

Republicans have cut taxes on the credit card three times, and the tax cuts didn't create jobs and growth, and the economic crash which has followed has hit the working class workers they promised to help, first. Hit them the hardest too. That's why they keep voting for change.

Republicans keep lying that their giving all of the money to the wealthy works, but it doesn't. It's no wonder that Republicans keep promoting the fiction that the fact checking services are biased, just like they lie about the extent of the left wing bias of the mainstream media.

Republicans keep failing fact checks because Republicans keep lying to the public. Not because the the fact checkers are biased.

Republicans and the Rabid Right keeps getting tossed off of social media because they keep lying, and promoting proveable bullshit, not because Twitter and FaceBook and other social media has a left wing bias.

THE RIGHT IS NOT GOING TO BE ALLOWED TO LIE TO PEOPLE ANY MORE. THE PEOPLE ARE DONE WITH YOUR BULLSHIT.
It's lazy and ignorant to rely on 'fact checkers' in the first place. No Republican ever said to give all the money to the wealthy. That is a Marxist lie. Cutting taxes most certainly lowered the unemployment rate....until the Democrat fueled COVID overreaction. They SHUT DOWN businesses!!! Of course that negatively impacted the unemployment rate. Use your head!!! It is really funny and enlightening how you leave out important details in your leftist-Marxist screeds.
As always she proves what a stupid fuck troll she is using fact checkers as a source,another mouthpiece for the government.
:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Screw Ted Nugent. Not sure why he's relevant but no one cares except for you Trump supporters.
If he continues to run his mouth, have the FBI pay him a little visit. He's been a piece of shit for a long time.
You're probably right, I think we will see more and more dissenters
getting visits at the very least. Can only have one point a view, and we can
start calling that diversified freedom of thought.

Why does dissent deserve a visit by the FBI? If that the new liberal Bill of No Rights at work?

Last edited:
Yeah, literally...

[Image coming]
This is a picture they found of Ted Nugent going to town on one of NY's Finest cars...

OWS-poop.jpg

Ted Nugent?

Yep, but he didn't stop there.

Here he is going to town on one of New York's Finest cars...

OWS-poop.jpg

Although I refused to listen to it, I understand that during your presidential acceptance speech, you were calling for the unity of Trump supporters.

I remember four years ago my President Trump also called for unity. I remember how Congressional members of your Democratic Party responded by boycotting his inauguration. I remember how you and your Democratic party cheated and used the greatest law enforcement institution of this country to spy on my President Trump’s campaign. I remember how you and your Democratic Party created a fake Russian dossier to try and impeach my President Trump. I remember how your speaker of the house ripped up my President Trump’s beautiful State of the Union speech on National TV. I remember how you and your Democratic Party tried to impeach my President Trump over a Ukraine phone call. You accused my President Trump of pay to play. Come to find out Joe, it was really you and your son Hunter.

I remember how you and your Democratic Party blamed my President Trump over a pandemic that he had nothing to do with. I remember how you and your Democratic Party encouraged rioting and looting of my great United States of America. I remember how you and your Democratic Party used the media to spread lie after lie about my President Trump. I remember how you and your Democratic Party stole the election from my President Trump. This Trump supporter remembers all that Joe, and will NOT be unifying with your Democratic Party. Your abject criminal dishonesty is treasonous. You belong in prison along with the rest of the Swamp.

Leo 123, I cannot thank you enough for posting this. It speaks eloquently on behalf of the truth and my feelings. Thank YOU, Ted Nugent, for you nailed it on the head. A copy of this masterpiece needs to be on my wall embraced by an equally elegant frame.

Screw Ted Nugent. Not sure why he's relevant but no one cares except for you Trump supporters.
If he continues to run his mouth, have the FBI pay him a little visit. He's been a piece of shit for a long time.

Why does dissent deserve a visit by the FBI? If that the new liberal Bill of No Rights at work?
Mine was sarcasm, Admiral

Mine was sarcasm, Admiral

You need to do a better job of indicating it. "[/sarcasm]" works for me! :abgg2q.jpg:

No way toxic Ted wrote that. There are many words of three and even four syllables.

Who wrote it does not matter.....what matters is that it is the absolute truth and I think even the democrats (at least the more astute ones) know it is the truth but their sop remains....never let the truth get in the way of their agenda.

No way toxic Ted wrote that. There are many words of three and even four syllables.

Who wrote it does not matter.....what matters is that it is the absolute truth and I think even the democrats (at least the more astute ones) know it is the truth but their sop remains....never let the truth get in the way of their agenda.
It's RWNJ propaganda without an ounce of truth in it.

Shut him up!! Bastard is obviously a white racist supremacist and needs to be rounded up and put into a camp, at the least. These types need to be silenced!!!

LMAO Oh yeah and his letter was 100% spot on. Love the guy.

Forum List

Back