Open Letter to Joe Biden

Leo123

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2017

Ted Nugent wrote a letter to Biden. As you can imagine, it was legendary…

Dear Vice President Biden,
Although I refused to listen to it, I understand that during your presidential acceptance speech, you were calling for the unity of Trump supporters.

I remember four years ago my President Trump also called for unity. I remember how Congressional members of your Democratic Party responded by boycotting his inauguration. I remember how you and your Democratic party cheated and used the greatest law enforcement institution of this country to spy on my President Trump’s campaign. I remember how you and your Democratic Party created a fake Russian dossier to try and impeach my President Trump. I remember how your speaker of the house ripped up my President Trump’s beautiful State of the Union speech on National TV. I remember how you and your Democratic Party tried to impeach my President Trump over a Ukraine phone call. You accused my President Trump of pay to play. Come to find out Joe, it was really you and your son Hunter.

I remember how you and your Democratic Party blamed my President Trump over a pandemic that he had nothing to do with. I remember how you and your Democratic Party encouraged rioting and looting of my great United States of America. I remember how you and your Democratic Party used the media to spread lie after lie about my President Trump. I remember how you and your Democratic Party stole the election from my President Trump. This Trump supporter remembers all that Joe, and will NOT be unifying with your Democratic Party. Your abject criminal dishonesty is treasonous. You belong in prison along with the rest of the Swamp.

Great letter!! It says exactly what more than half the voters feel today.

Screw Ted Nugent. Not sure why he's relevant but no one cares except for you Trump supporters.
If he continues to run his mouth, have the FBI pay him a little visit. He's been a piece of shit for a long time.
You're probably right, I think we will see more and more dissenters
getting visits at the very least. Can only have one point a view, and we can
start calling that diversified freedom of thought.

It's too bad that Charlie Daniels passed away. His right-wing rhetoric was always way better than Terrible Ted's.

Screw Ted Nugent. Not sure why he's relevant but no one cares except for you Trump supporters.
If he continues to run his mouth, have the FBI pay him a little visit. He's been a piece of shit for a long time.

I believe the FBI paid him a visit sometime back. As I recall they had a few laughs and he signed some autographs.

Shut him up!! Bastard is obviously a white racist supremacist and needs to be rounded up and put into a camp, at the least. These types need to be silenced!!!

Ted Nugent wrote a letter to Biden. As you can imagine, it was legendary…

Dear Vice President Biden,
Although I refused to listen to it, I understand that during your presidential acceptance speech, you were calling for the unity of Trump supporters.

I remember four years ago my President Trump also called for unity. I remember how Congressional members of your Democratic Party responded by boycotting his inauguration. I remember how you and your Democratic party cheated and used the greatest law enforcement institution of this country to spy on my President Trump’s campaign. I remember how you and your Democratic Party created a fake Russian dossier to try and impeach my President Trump. I remember how your speaker of the house ripped up my President Trump’s beautiful State of the Union speech on National TV. I remember how you and your Democratic Party tried to impeach my President Trump over a Ukraine phone call. You accused my President Trump of pay to play. Come to find out Joe, it was really you and your son Hunter.

I remember how you and your Democratic Party blamed my President Trump over a pandemic that he had nothing to do with. I remember how you and your Democratic Party encouraged rioting and looting of my great United States of America. I remember how you and your Democratic Party used the media to spread lie after lie about my President Trump. I remember how you and your Democratic Party stole the election from my President Trump. This Trump supporter remembers all that Joe, and will NOT be unifying with your Democratic Party. Your abject criminal dishonesty is treasonous. You belong in prison along with the rest of the Swamp.

Great letter!! It says exactly what more than half the voters feel today.

Hear that barrel-scraping sound?

That's the desperation of having to go to Ted Frickin' Nugent for guidance.

More than a little hypocritical for the yahoo who held up a gun and invited the then-POTUS to "suck on this" to purport to wax reminiscent on "unity" doncha think?

Yes, yes, Nugent is blubbering like a bitch-boi again. Why is that news? Like most Trump cult losers, he's always crying about something. It's only news if Nugent isn't crapping his pants.
I love how Nugent really gets under the skin of the dumb liberal bigots

Yeah, literally...

[Image coming]

Ted Nugent?

Isn't he the freak that shit his pants on purpose to get out of serving in the military?

Someone supports world peacemaker Donald Trump you want FBI liberals to pay them a "little visit"?

So you are in favor of ignoring the United States Constitution's First Amendment.

Got it.

Someone supports world peacemaker Donald Trump you want FBI liberals to pay them a "little visit"?

So you are in favor of ignoring the United States Constitution's First Amendment.

Got it.
Of course, it's necessary to silence anyone whose opinions threaten the narrative. First Amendment? That only applies when the ruling elite approve.

New Topics

Forum List

Back