Welcome to 'Biden-Mart 2024' to Illustrate Rise in Grocery Costs Under Biden Compared to Trump

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Try it out. It makes your blood boil when you find out how much high groceries are costing you per item compared to when Trump was president. It's an eye opener. Remember Biden-Mart 2024 when going to the polls on November 5.

Last edited:
Try it out. I makes your blood boil when you find out how much high groceries are costing you per item compared to when Trump was president. It's an eye opener.

When I moved here -- Midwest -- two and a half years ago. My normal grocery bag was $50-$60. I went today and my shop, admittedly slightly larger than my normal trip, was $125.

I'm so glad that I can afford to buy the groceries I want -- organic -- and I feel horrified for those who struggle to pay their food bills. This is why I've doubled my normal donation to the food bank.

Try it out. It makes your blood boil when you find out how much high groceries are costing you per item compared to when Trump was president. It's an eye opener. Remember Biden-Mart 2024 when going to the polls on November 5.

You're the only morons in the world who don't know Putin caused this world wide inflation by screwing up 13% of grain and oil production....take your election vaccine mmgw bs with you too. Poor America....and save your Pavlov dog replies, brainwashed functional moron ignoramus seditionist Russian tool conspiracy nut jobs.

Inflation happened all over. The UK has it, is that Biden's fault?

How much of that is due to Trump’s mishandling of Covid? If he’d been competent, we wouldn’t be dealing with its aftereffects years later!

Forum List

Back