Op-Ed from a Prophet

Thomas Aquinas did. And so have I.
What did Tom say? You sure haven't shown why the universe HAS to come from an invisible being.
Sure I have. Space and time were created from nothing. Spirit is not made up of matter or energy and therefore is nothing. See?
You don't know that space and time came from nothing, and you don't know what a spirit might be made of. For example, the BB could have come from a super massive black hole exploding, and spirits, if they actually do exist, might come from dark energy or dark matter, or even something else...
Actually I do. It is not possible for matter and energy to exist outside of space and time. So our space and time was created from nothing. Because the only thing that can exist outside of our space and time and not be a part of another space and time is nothing.

Red shift, cosmic background radiation, the first and second laws of thermodynamics, inflation theory and Friedmann’s solutions to Einstein’s field equations say so.
You have no idea what's in a black hole, for example, time is said to slow down around a black hole. You just appear stupid claiming that you know for sure.
Yes, we do actually. Black holes are still a part of our space and time, Taz. Otherwise they would violate the first law of thermodynamics.

Thomas Aquinas did. And so have I.
What did Tom say? You sure haven't shown why the universe HAS to come from an invisible being.
Sure I have. Space and time were created from nothing. Spirit is not made up of matter or energy and therefore is nothing. See?
You don't know that space and time came from nothing, and you don't know what a spirit might be made of. For example, the BB could have come from a super massive black hole exploding, and spirits, if they actually do exist, might come from dark energy or dark matter, or even something else...
Actually I do. It is not possible for matter and energy to exist outside of space and time. So our space and time was created from nothing. Because the only thing that can exist outside of our space and time and not be a part of another space and time is nothing.

Red shift, cosmic background radiation, the first and second laws of thermodynamics, inflation theory and Friedmann’s solutions to Einstein’s field equations say so.
You have no idea what's in a black hole, for example, time is said to slow down around a black hole. You just appear stupid claiming that you know for sure.
You are ignorant of science and scientific principles and laws.

Yes, we do actually. Black holes are still a part of our space and time, Taz. Otherwise they would violate the first law of thermodynamics.
No, we don't know what's in a black hole, stop being retarded on purpose.

Geez, double down on retarded, why don't you? :lol:

Matter/energy from this universe verse. That is what is in it. It’s not another universe, Taz.

But you are ignorant about science, Taz. No shame in that.

Matter/energy from this universe verse. That is what is in it. It’s not another universe, Taz.
Never said it was, I said we don’t know what happens in a black hole.

And you know it all, right? :lol:

Compression.

No, but I make an effort to learn it. You are just an internet troll. You have no desire to learn it.

Compression.
So you’re saying that you know what happens in a black hole? You’re a buffoon.

No, but I make an effort to learn it. You are just an internet troll. You have no desire to learn it.
You know shit and prove it every day.

So, everyone get out your dictionaries and turn to page 478. Find "prophet", and strike out the definition.

In the margin,write, "Whatever religious nutball agrees with Avatar4321".

I know that black holes didn’t create our universe. No matter how you cut it, matter and energy cannot be eternal without reaching thermal equilibrium.

Compression.
I am saying black holes have nothing to do with creating space and time.

No matter how you cut it, matter and energy cannot be eternal without reaching thermal equilibrium.
Which does not mean the universe would be homogeneous. You always try to say this, and you are always wrong.

And entropy has virtually nothing to do with the "beginning" of our observable universe in the standard model. Every observable subverse in the universe can be perceived from within to have a beginning, while the universe need not have one.

I know that black holes didn’t create our universe. No matter how you cut it, matter and energy cannot be eternal without reaching thermal equilibrium.
You don’t know that it wasn’t a black hole that exploded. Stop pretending.

Compression.
No you don’t, you just think you do.

No matter how you cut it, matter and energy cannot be eternal without reaching thermal equilibrium.
Which does not mean the universe would be homogeneous. You always try to say this, and you are always wrong.

And entropy has virtually nothing to do with the "beginning" of our observable universe in the standard model. Every observable subverse in the universe can be perceived from within to have a beginning, while the universe need not have one.
It has to do with it not being possible for the universe to be infinite acting.

Red shift, cosmic background radiation and Friedmann’s solutions to Einstein’s field equations tell us the universe had a beginning.

The SLoT tells us that that beginning was not part of an infinite acting cycle. Matter and energy literally had a beginning.

Compression.
No you don’t, you just think you do.
Red shift, cosmic background radiation, Friedmann’s solutions to Einstein’s field equations say otherwise.

Forum List

Back