Op-Ed from a Prophet

You put things together because you say so. That’s the only reason. You can’t know what can make space and time. You can only guess.
That doesn’t explain how it was illogical.
"So the only thing that can create space and time is no thing." Makes no sense because you can't possibly know that.It\s a conclusion that has no basis in fact.
Science tells us that space and time were created from nothing. Spirit is nothing.
Science can't see all the way back to the BB. Look it up.
Denying science again, Taz?
No, science can’t see all the back to the BB. It’s theoretical.

That doesn’t explain how it was illogical.
"So the only thing that can create space and time is no thing." Makes no sense because you can't possibly know that.It\s a conclusion that has no basis in fact.
Science tells us that space and time were created from nothing. Spirit is nothing.
Cosmic background radiation is a remnant of the Big Bang, Taz. You can pick it up in any anolg TV with an antenna.

Cosmic background radiation is a remnant of the Big Bang, Taz. You can pick it up in any anolg TV with an antenna.
Science can’t see the BB. Didn’t you know that? Well, now you do.

Cosmic background radiation can still be observed. So you are wrong again.

That was left over from the BB. It’s not the actual BB.

I guess you don’t love science as much as you claim you do.

You know less then you think you do.

I never claimed to know everything.

You just provided a textbook example of the dunning effect.

The background radiation isn’t the BB.

You're both right. And both wrong, somewhat. The CMB is,indeed, a direct observation of the photons which existed at the time of thw photon decoupling. However,this is a tiny slice of time of the expansionary period. So saying it's the "big bang" is like saying that hearing a violin play one note is the same as having heard an entire concerto by Mozart.

You're both right. And both wrong, somewhat. The CMB is,indeed, a direct observation of the photons which existed at the time of thw photon decoupling. However,this is a tiny slice of time of the expansionary period. So saying it's the "big bang" is like saying that hearing a violin play one note is the same as having heard an entire concerto by Mozart.
If you heard one note from Mozart then you heard Mozart with your own ears, right?

I find it very odd that people like yourselves who claim to believe in science will throw science under the bus the moment science offends your sensibilities.

Cosmic background radiation is literally a remnant of the Big Bang. Cosmic background radiation is observable and measurable. Cosmic background radiation is proof that ~14 billion years ago all matter and energy contained in the universe once occupied a tiny space and then began to expand and cool. So says science.

Cosmic background radiation is literally a remnant of the Big Bang. Cosmic background radiation is observable and measurable. Cosmic background radiation is proof that ~14 billion years ago all matter and energy contained in the universe once occupied a tiny space and then began to expand and cool. So says science.
I said that science can’t see all the back to the BB. Look it up.

Background radiation, red shift, Friedmann’s solutions to Einstein’s field equations, First and Second Law of Thermodynamics, quantum mechanics and inflation theory tell us that space and time had a beginning.

What do you have that tells us it didn’t?

Background radiation, red shift, Friedmann’s solutions to Einstein’s field equations, First and Second Law of Thermodynamics, quantum mechanics and inflation theory tell us that space and time had a beginning.

I didn’t say it didn’t, I said science can’t currently see all the way back to the BB. English doesn’t appear to be your first language.

I didn’t say it didn’t, I said science can’t currently see all the way back to the BB. English doesn’t appear to be your first language.
That’s because there is nothing that says space and time did not have a beginning.

I win again.

That’s because there is nothing that says space and time did not have a beginning.

I win again.
I said science can’t yet see the beginning. You win the idiot award. Again.

I win again.
And yet science tells us that space and time had a beginning, right?

Because it seems you want to argue it didn’t and that science doesn’t tell us it did.

You have zero evidence to back it up. You lose again.

I win again.
And yet science tells us that space and time had a beginning, right?

Because it seems you want to argue it didn’t and that science doesn’t tell us it did.

You have zero evidence to back it up. You lose again.
Let me say it another way. Telescopes have yet to see all the way back to the BB. Look it up.

Forum List

Back