Op-Ed from a Prophet

Do you understand what a material balance is?

It’s not a religious concept.

To make this universe from a black hole would require a black hole equal to the mass of this universe.

Do you understand?

Because I haven’t even gotten to the SLoT yet and why this black hole farce cannot explain how this universe began.
Until scientists can see all the way back to the BB it can’t be discounted.
Yes, it can. Through material balances and the SLoT.
No it can't, there's no proof to discount it yet.
I just gave you the proof. The size of our universe is the proof. You can’t create a universe with 200 billion to 2 trillion galaxies from the collapse of a single galaxy.
I never claimed that. Please try again.
Crawfishing so soon?

Until scientists can see all the way back to the BB it can’t be discounted.
I just gave you the proof. The size of our universe is the proof. You can’t create a universe with 200 billion to 2 trillion galaxies from the collapse of a single galaxy.
Crawfishing so soon?
Wtf does that mean? :dunno:

Crawfishing so soon?
That you can’t follow the conversation.

Crawfishing so soon?
I never claimed that one galaxy collapsed, you made that up.

Crawfishing so soon?

So how many galaxies collapsed into a black hole to form our universe, Taz?

You do realize that every galaxy is moving away from every other galaxy, right?

Of course you don’t. So how do multiple galaxies collide when they are moving away from each other?

And given that the Big Bang happened all at once does this mean 200 billion galaxies all collided together at once?

Of course he did. This is what quacks like ding do. He is not interested in honest discussion. And he clearly knows fuck all about cosmology and should shut up immediately.

Crawfishing so soon?

Of course you don’t. So how do multiple galaxies collide when they are moving away from each other?

And given that the Big Bang happened all at once does this mean 200 billion galaxies all collided together at once?
Maybe the expansion slows don’t and the universe contracts into one massive black hole, and the whole process starts over again. Until this theory can’t be proven not to happen, it’s a possibility.

Crawfishing so soon?

Maybe the expansion slows don’t and the universe contracts into one massive black hole, and the whole process starts over again. Until this theory can’t be proven not to happen, it’s a possibility.
Now you are describing a cyclical universe.

The 2nd law of thermodynamics precludes an infinite acting universe, dummy.

Of course he did. This is what quacks like ding do. He is not interested in honest discussion. And he clearly knows fuck all about cosmology and should shut up immediately.
You literally posted a link to CERN claiming CERN did not believe the universe was created when in big bold letters under the title they said it was and you are calling me a quack?

You have a super short memory because you did it yesterday.

I have forgotten more science than you know.

Did you just make that up?

No. Do you need for me to explain it to you. I have only done so a dozen times already.

No. Do you need for me to explain it to you. I have only done so a dozen times already.
Don’t bother, you just make shit up.

For every matter to energy or energy to matter exchange there is a loss of useable energy to the system. Do this enough times and thermal equilibrium is reached.

We could always ask FortFunIndiana what he thinks, but I’m pretty sure this is beyond his ability to discuss.

For every matter to energy or energy to matter exchange there is a loss of useable energy to the system. Do this enough times and thermal equilibrium is reached.

We could always ask FortFunIndiana what he thinks, but I’m pretty sure this is beyond his ability to discuss.
I was right, you just make anything up.

Forum List

Back