Op-Ed from a Prophet

I have seen man made religion change the trajectory of others lives.
For some, that fills a void.
It's not religion that does it, TN. It is a relationship with the Creator that does it. Religion is merely a tool.
No proof that there is a creator.

all creation proves there is a Creator
Nobody knows who or what created the universe. You don't even have any proof of the golden plates, or ancient subs, or the invisible being from the bible.

Incorrect. You don't know who created the universe. Millions of others know their Creator well
I know my creators, my mom and dad. Other than that you have no proof.

Viewpoints: LDS president urges spirituality in an increasingly secular world during Phoenix-area visit

If there is anything I’ve learned in my 94 years of living, it is that a life with God is far better — more filled with hope — than one without Him. Faith in God is, and has always been, the pre-eminent force for good in this world. It is the most enduring source of peace for minds and hearts.

After three decades of doing cardiac surgery around the world, I thought I knew a little something about repairing hearts. Then I was called as an Apostle of the Lord Jesus Christ. In that moment, my focus shifted instantly to healing hearts another way — by turning all who will listen to the Master Healer, Jesus the Christ.

For the last 35 years, I have traveled the world, meeting with millions of men and women in more than 130 countries. I’ve witnessed the effects of poverty and wealth, seen the impact of education and the lack thereof, met the high in station and the humblest of souls, and been gratified by humanitarian outreach from so many who care deeply about the human condition — including the Church I now have the privilege of leading.

But the most profound thing I’ve witnessed is the unrivaled difference that belief in God and His Son, Jesus Christ, has in a person’s life. There is simply nothing to compare with the refining, ennobling strength and meaning that come into the life of a devoted believer and servant.

I can attest to this. Faith in Christ has changed the trajectory of my life. I've seen it change the lives of others. I invite you to let Him changes yours too
Or get a dog. Or learn an instrument. Or volunteer

It's not religion that does it, TN. It is a relationship with the Creator that does it. Religion is merely a tool.

Nobody knows who or what created the universe. You don't even have any proof of the golden plates, or ancient subs, or the invisible being from the bible.

Incorrect. You don't know who created the universe. Millions of others know their Creator well
And yet it is all around and in you.

Not proof of the god of the bible who will judge us when we die. Please try again.

Not proof of the god of the bible who will judge us when we die. Please try again.
Oh, you want to argue about the flavor of God?

I couldn’t care less about that. Hobelim is your guy for that. He’s all about the form of religion.

I couldn’t care less about that. Hobelim is your guy for that. He’s all about the form of religion.
No proof of an invisible being. That's for cartoons.

Yes, Ding swallows shit says yum and then swallows some more. He couldn't care less about flavor as long as his belly is full of shit. He seems to have lost his taste buds.

The flesh of God is a delicacy. I heard that Godflesh is especially tasty when chased down with some wine...the fruit of the vine in the kingdom of God, not MANishSHEVitz or cheap communion wine tread on by human feet.

Last edited:

Everything which exists is evidence of a creator. Especially physical, biological and moral laws of nature.

Yes, Ding swallows shit says yum and then swallows some more. He couldn't care less about flavor as long as his belly is full of shit. He seems to have lost his taste buds.

The flesh of God is a delicacy. I heard that Godflesh is especially tasty when chased down with some wine...the fruit of the vine in the kingdom of God, not MANishSHEVitz or cheap communion wine tread on by human feet.
I think you are halfway to being a nazi.

Everything which exists is evidence of a creator. Especially physical, biological and moral laws of nature.
It could be, but nobody's proven that yet.

Probably because there is no evidence you will accept.

Nobody has ever proven a connection between the universe and an invisible being.

Nobody has ever proven a connection between the universe and an invisible being.
Thomas Aquinas did. And so have I.

What did Tom say? You sure haven't shown why the universe HAS to come from an invisible being.

What did Tom say? You sure haven't shown why the universe HAS to come from an invisible being.
Sure I have. Space and time were created from nothing. Spirit is not made up of matter or energy and therefore is nothing. See?

Sure I have. Space and time were created from nothing. Spirit is not made up of matter or energy and therefore is nothing. See?
You don't know that space and time came from nothing, and you don't know what a spirit might be made of. For example, the BB could have come from a super massive black hole exploding, and spirits, if they actually do exist, might come from dark energy or dark matter, or even something else...

You don't know that space and time came from nothing, and you don't know what a spirit might be made of. For example, the BB could have come from a super massive black hole exploding, and spirits, if they actually do exist, might come from dark energy or dark matter, or even something else...
Actually I do. It is not possible for matter and energy to exist outside of space and time. So our space and time was created from nothing. Because the only thing that can exist outside of our space and time and not be a part of another space and time is nothing.

Red shift, cosmic background radiation, the first and second laws of thermodynamics, inflation theory and Friedmann’s solutions to Einstein’s field equations say so.

Actually I do. It is not possible for matter and energy to exist outside of space and time. So our space and time was created from nothing. Because the only thing that can exist outside of our space and time and not be a part of another space and time is nothing.

Red shift, cosmic background radiation, the first and second laws of thermodynamics, inflation theory and Friedmann’s solutions to Einstein’s field equations say so.
You have no idea what's in a black hole, for example, time is said to slow down around a black hole. You just appear stupid claiming that you know for sure.

Forum List

Back