Only 4,200 people for Trump rally in Pheonix

Liar? Any proof?

To answer the first part of your question, there's seven pages of verified lies of Psycho Trump; :up:
All False statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact
To answer the second part, well there's you, for starters! :happy-1:
You know President Trump is not a politician. He is a man that has been tasked to fix the obama mess. And as far as your link does that author or media have any political motive? Any bias?

Trump is a man who has been tasked to fix the Obama mess? Really? Can you name any accomplishments that Trump has done that can't be rescinded by the nest POTUS besides having the GOP steal the SC nomination and give it to Trump so he could appoint Gorsuch?

All Trump has done so far is sign EO's (trying to convince his base they are actual legislation), hold rallies, and play golf while telling us how hard he's working.

Got news for you all......................Obama did more in his first 6 months than Trump will ever accomplish in his presidency.
Really? Interesting. I guess the stock market being a record high, low illegal immigration, no transfreaks in the military, pulled out of Paris accord, new weapons deals with other countries, and most of all all the jobs that have been created. Obama ruined America. If you call everything a record low besides national debt ( record high ) great the your screwed in the head. Trump goes to his resort to play golf ( the same place ) other than obama who traveled the world to play. When the president goes somewhere they have to shut the place down for weeks for security purposes etc if he goes to the same place he's saving the hassle of paying security to travel the world to make sure it is safe to let the president to golf. Obama signed the worst deals this country has ever seen. That's statistically proven. Tells us he works hard? I guarantee you that the president works a lot harder than you lazy liberal ass. Do you know how much of an effort it must be to fix obamas mess? When obama left office was the country in good shape to you? If it was than you are definitely retarded!

Really? I mean REALLY? Unemployment came down tremendously in 2015 and 16. Stocks are climbing up third quarter of of 2016. Illegal crossings has also came down in 2016 and years before that . Trump do not deserve all that credits.
What new weapons deal? Are you talking about Saudi Arabia? Dude those are not sales those are called Letter of Intent (LOI ). Get a grip.

Trump inherited an excellent economy and YES the country was in good shape after Obama. Now we looked racist, laughing stock, liars, unreliable, ignorant, arrogant and stupid around the world.

Let say you are not lying---- so why is the unemployment hovering around 5% in 2016, 2 million jobs created 2016, and 2015?
Don't forget the very impressive popularity of Obama here and overseas. True leader and well admired by other leaders compared to Trump almost worthless popularity.

Trump working hard. Really? As of July 3, 2017 Trump spent 20% of his first 160 days at his golf club.

Trump has spent over 20% of his presidency at his golf courses

Trump’s Unimpressive First 200 days
lol I don't even see the point in this conversation continuing if your litterly so dumb to think that the country was in good shape after obama. As far as golf trips do you work your weekends? If the man wants to golf HIS OWN property he can. Obama traveled the world as president with all those expenses. Obama shouldn't have been president because he's wasn't even born in the U.S. If you call obama a good president your literally retarded. All his numbers as president are terrible. What was his economic growth as president. How high was the national debt when he came in and left office? How many liberal feeling causes did he fund that we didn't have the money for? Answer those. The ball is in your court.

Trump is a man who has been tasked to fix the Obama mess? Really? Can you name any accomplishments that Trump has done that can't be rescinded by the nest POTUS besides having the GOP steal the SC nomination and give it to Trump so he could appoint Gorsuch?

All Trump has done so far is sign EO's (trying to convince his base they are actual legislation), hold rallies, and play golf while telling us how hard he's working.

Got news for you all......................Obama did more in his first 6 months than Trump will ever accomplish in his presidency.
Really? Interesting. I guess the stock market being a record high, low illegal immigration, no transfreaks in the military, pulled out of Paris accord, new weapons deals with other countries, and most of all all the jobs that have been created. Obama ruined America. If you call everything a record low besides national debt ( record high ) great the your screwed in the head. Trump goes to his resort to play golf ( the same place ) other than obama who traveled the world to play. When the president goes somewhere they have to shut the place down for weeks for security purposes etc if he goes to the same place he's saving the hassle of paying security to travel the world to make sure it is safe to let the president to golf. Obama signed the worst deals this country has ever seen. That's statistically proven. Tells us he works hard? I guarantee you that the president works a lot harder than you lazy liberal ass. Do you know how much of an effort it must be to fix obamas mess? When obama left office was the country in good shape to you? If it was than you are definitely retarded!
Stock market's been going up up up for several years now. What has trump done to affect illegal immigration? And you might want to check...no trans soldiers or sailors (btw....when did YOU serve) have been discharged at all. Weapons deals....just what the world needs. How about that fatty in NK? I thought your orange cheeto said he'd do something if they made another threat....well, guess what happened yesterday? What's trump gonna do about it?
Illegal immigration has gone down a large percentage since the great Trump took office. With more jobs being flooded in the U.S it makes more options go on the stock market, making people invest, making it go to a record high. You don't hear about it because the fake news media won't report it. I'm not old enough to serve so that's why I haven't served. But I know for damn sure that I would rather have a man have my back not a girl who the SHE'S a man. Facts don't care about your feelings. When a transfreak thinks there the opposite gender there obviously fucked in the head. All the genes and DNA in that MANS body is male, not female. You liberals sit and say how he is gonna cause more wars and as soon as he doesn't you complain. Our country doesn't have the funds to go to war. If our country isn't in immediate threat then we have no reason to go to war. America first! You can't stump the trump! Get over it!
Even if whay you said is true and Trump raises the minimum wage to $100 and unemployment rate to 0%....he is a liar, a douche, narcissist, asshole, racist, dumb, POS....Pablo Escobar was loved by his people too so was Hitler and others.
Prove to me with a non biased source that he's racist. Proof! Proof that he came out and said he's racist. Dumb? The man has built one of the most successful businesses out there so obviously he must be some kind of smart. The rest are your opinion and being a conservative I don't get mad about your opinion.
He said "They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people."
Broad paint brush putting a whole group in one category, which statistically very wrong and was debunked.

He tweets about Jebbs Bush and says who cares if Jeb speaks Mexican....in reference to Jebb bring married to a Mexican and speaks Spanish.

Makes a reference to the federal judges ethnicity.

Look the guy we don't know if he has money, doesn't have the balls to show how much his worth for your to call him successful or smart. Banks kept afloat to benefit off of him and not to lose their money. Even him recognizes that. That's a crook to me.

To answer the first part of your question, there's seven pages of verified lies of Psycho Trump; :up:
All False statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact
To answer the second part, well there's you, for starters! :happy-1:
You know President Trump is not a politician. He is a man that has been tasked to fix the obama mess. And as far as your link does that author or media have any political motive? Any bias?

Really? I mean REALLY? Unemployment came down tremendously in 2015 and 16. Stocks are climbing up third quarter of of 2016. Illegal crossings has also came down in 2016 and years before that . Trump do not deserve all that credits.
What new weapons deal? Are you talking about Saudi Arabia? Dude those are not sales those are called Letter of Intent (LOI ). Get a grip.

Trump inherited an excellent economy and YES the country was in good shape after Obama. Now we looked racist, laughing stock, liars, unreliable, ignorant, arrogant and stupid around the world.

Let say you are not lying---- so why is the unemployment hovering around 5% in 2016, 2 million jobs created 2016, and 2015?
Don't forget the very impressive popularity of Obama here and overseas. True leader and well admired by other leaders compared to Trump almost worthless popularity.

Trump working hard. Really? As of July 3, 2017 Trump spent 20% of his first 160 days at his golf club.

lol I don't even see the point in this conversation continuing if your litterly so dumb to think that the country was in good shape after obama. As far as golf trips do you work your weekends? If the man wants to golf HIS OWN property he can. Obama traveled the world as president with all those expenses. Obama shouldn't have been president because he's wasn't even born in the U.S. If you call obama a good president your literally retarded. All his numbers as president are terrible. What was his economic growth as president. How high was the national debt when he came in and left office? How many liberal feeling causes did he fund that we didn't have the money for? Answer those. The ball is in your court.
Obama wasn't born in the US? LOL....i hope you know that Spider-Man is a fictional character.

The Orange guy said with his own mouth hell be too busy and won't take time off or golf every weekend.

Last edited:
Stock market's been going up up up for several years now. What has trump done to affect illegal immigration? And you might want to check...no trans soldiers or sailors (btw....when did YOU serve) have been discharged at all. Weapons deals....just what the world needs. How about that fatty in NK? I thought your orange cheeto said he'd do something if they made another threat....well, guess what happened yesterday? What's trump gonna do about it?
Illegal immigration has gone down a large percentage since the great Trump took office. With more jobs being flooded in the U.S it makes more options go on the stock market, making people invest, making it go to a record high. You don't hear about it because the fake news media won't report it. I'm not old enough to serve so that's why I haven't served. But I know for damn sure that I would rather have a man have my back not a girl who the SHE'S a man. Facts don't care about your feelings. When a transfreak thinks there the opposite gender there obviously fucked in the head. All the genes and DNA in that MANS body is male, not female. You liberals sit and say how he is gonna cause more wars and as soon as he doesn't you complain. Our country doesn't have the funds to go to war. If our country isn't in immediate threat then we have no reason to go to war. America first! You can't stump the trump! Get over it!
Even if whay you said is true and Trump raises the minimum wage to $100 and unemployment rate to 0%....he is a liar, a douche, narcissist, asshole, racist, dumb, POS....Pablo Escobar was loved by his people too so was Hitler and others.
Prove to me with a non biased source that he's racist. Proof! Proof that he came out and said he's racist. Dumb? The man has built one of the most successful businesses out there so obviously he must be some kind of smart. The rest are your opinion and being a conservative I don't get mad about your opinion.
He said "They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people."
Broad paint brush putting a whole group in one category, which statistically very wrong and was debunked.

He tweets about Jebbs Bush and says who cares if Jeb speaks Mexican....in reference to Jebb bring married to a Mexican and speaks Spanish.

Look the guy we don't know if he has money, doesn't have the balls to show how much his worth for your to call him successful or smart. Banks kept afloat to benefit off of him and not to lose their money. Even him recognizes that. That's a crook to me.
Is or any of your business what his financial success is? You assume they are good people? Yes you may be right but there is also bad people and they don't wear a tag saying I'm bad. All we know is that there are bad people there and we need to know if they are. If trump is so racist to Mexicans why do they work for his company making more than most? As far as the tweets your just being a snowflake. He has the right to tweet and say what he wants. He has to tweet to get the correct information out because the fake news media won't. The man has a drive for money. He wants it all. I'm the same way with my company. The lazy liberals sit around and do nothing but complain that they don't have money and claim victim status. You say the banks benefit off his money but you just said that you don't think he has money. Make up your mind. Really I just want to hear something from you that you think is good about the president. 1 thing. And I'll say that Hilary did a good thing by trying hard to win but came up short. Have a good day.

Obama wasn't born in the US? LOL....i hope you know that Spider-Man is a fictional character.

The Orange guy said with his own mouth hell be too busy and won't take time off or golf every weekend.
You seem to have avoided my questions I asked you. Can't answer them? Will the facts hurt you?

Is or any of your business what his financial success is? You assume they are good people? Yes you may be right but there is also bad people and they don't wear a tag saying I'm bad. All we know is that there are bad people there and we need to know if they are. If trump is so racist to Mexicans why do they work for his company making more than most? As far as the tweets your just being a snowflake. He has the right to tweet and say what he wants. He has to tweet to get the correct information out because the fake news media won't. The man has a drive for money. He wants it all. I'm the same way with my company. The lazy liberals sit around and do nothing but complain that they don't have money and claim victim status. You say the banks benefit off his money but you just said that you don't think he has money. Make up your mind. Really I just want to hear something from you that you think is good about the president. 1 thing. And I'll say that Hilary did a good thing by trying hard to win but came up short. Have a good day.

Sorry but you are delusional. I can't waste my time with nonsense.

Sorry but you are delusional. I can't waste my time with nonsense.
lol I'm delusional or is it you can't understand the facts. Why don't you just come out and say you have no reply to that because I'm right.

This cost Phoenix $450,000.
Conservative principles of small government.
Screen-Shot-2017-08-28-at-6.25.46-PM-1503969989-640x378.png

As stated before, the fact checkers don't always tell the truth.
Sure just blow off any facts as fake news just because you don't like the facts. You right wingers are not right at all.

The president taunted O’Rourke from the stage, claiming that the O’Rourke rally attracted a paltry few hundred attendees. El Paso police later estimated that well over 10,000 people attended.

You idiots don't realize Trump is conditioning you to be ok with his lies. Little ones, big ones, doesn't matter. You support him no matter what. Sad really.

As stated before, the fact checkers don't always tell the truth.
Sure just blow off any facts as fake news just because you don't like the facts. You right wingers are not right at all.

The president taunted O’Rourke from the stage, claiming that the O’Rourke rally attracted a paltry few hundred attendees. El Paso police later estimated that well over 10,000 people attended.

You idiots don't realize Trump is conditioning you to be ok with his lies. Little ones, big ones, doesn't matter. You support him no matter what. Sad really.
We realize that you eat sleep and breathe Trump, and that anything the PROVEN liars in the media report, you go down on it.

10 people attending trumps rally UA way too much...one has to be an idiot to listen to that garbage he has to say. His body language by itself irritates me let alone the nonsense he says....no wonder he appeals to the trash of this country.

10 people attending beto's rally UA way too much...one has to be an idiot to listen to that garbage he has to say. His body language by itself irritates me let alone the nonsense he says....no wonder he appeals to the trash of this country.

Beto representatives said that the police said there were 10,000 people at his rally. It's clear from the pictures that the claim was not true.

Trump fans are acting like Velveeta cheese on an August day in the sun.

He's a compulsive liar and his supporters are compulsive idiots.
He is a consistently in line with the average working class Americans point of view (see Rust Belt states 2016) and his supporters have a knack to see through the lefts bullshit and Orwellian doublespeak. Especially the Marxist with $800 shoes, Alexandria Che Cortez. She is currently the biggest buffoon in national politics. These Americans that support Trump fought and defeated communism during Cold War. Communist murdered millions during the 20th century. Apparently poor little spoiled girl Cortez slept in history class.

Forum List

Back