Only 4,200 people for Trump rally in Pheonix

Nothing said by trump or his supporters can be believed. Nothing. How many times do you have to catch trump or his supporters telling blatant a flagrant lies before the logical conclusion that only fools and suckers believe the nonsense he and his cult?
Anyone who believes the Liar in Chief or his cult of deplorable's is a brainwashed cult following moron.
Lol. I believe you think we are liars because we live off facts. Your small brain won't process facts. But hey it will process whatever CNN tells you.
If you could provide facts for the lies trump tells you would have a point, but you can not, so your point is mute.

Now show us the proof that supports trump's claim that he won the electoral college vote by the largest margins in recent history. It should be easy. It is math, simple numbers available from various net sites certified by the Electoral College. Show the numbers from the last several elections side by side with trump's numbers.
See how easy it is to find trump lies.
Clinton only won 57 counties out of the whole U.S and Trump won the rest does that tell you anything?
It tells Americans (not Russian plants) that counties don't vote....people vote.

To answer the first part of your question, there's seven pages of verified lies of Psycho Trump; :up:
All False statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact
To answer the second part, well there's you, for starters! :happy-1:
You know President Trump is not a politician. He is a man that has been tasked to fix the obama mess. And as far as your link does that author or media have any political motive? Any bias?

The right sure loved Politifact when it nailed Obama with the lie of the year in 2013 for his "you can keep your doctor" claim.
Politifact verified every single Trump lie, all seven pages of them.
Try to prove them wrong!
Politifact!! Yes one of the most liberal sorces out there. That tells me that you take your indoctrination up the ass buddy!

You Trumpsters loved it when they humiliated Obama.
Dozens of threads were started by your ilk.
Anyways I'll ask you again, prove Politifact wrong with any lie within the 7 pages of Trump lies. I have issued that challenge many times, no one has been able to prove Politifact wrong.
Either prove them wrong or STFU. The ball is in your court, Gomer!
I'll take your challenge. But I got a challenge for you. Prove to me that President Trump colluded with Russia! Prove to me that global warming is real. Prove to me that the illegal immigrants jumping the border are just sweet innocent people. Take your pick gomer.
Special Counsel Mueller's working on that. He's not gone away.

If it's not a crowd size thing with Hilary it can't be for trump correct?
No.
Then what's the argument? It doesn't matter what he says the man has freedom of speech. Were you there to count the crowd?

Yep......"maximum attendance".....LOL

DH4GiE9UMAAakMp.jpg
Your retarded lol. I said OUTSIDE of the building. 5 miles they were lined up!!
Like this? View attachment 146708
Laura Ingraham’s Website Falsely IDs Photo from NBA Title Parade as ‘Trump Supporters’ (UPDATE)

DIBAP0WUwAAXl2V.jpg

Care to point out where I said Trump colluded with Russia. My stance has always been, to let the investigations run their course. Innocent until found guilty.
And the illegal immigrants round up thing, I have never commented on it, other than it will raise the price and availability of fruit and veggies.
Try again.
I notice you have nothing to say about the crooked politifact. I notice you skip global warming. Try again.
You are certainly a Kool-aid drinker. I already addressed of your usage of the hyper-rightwing Federalist.
I'm stilling waiting to prove Poilticfact wrong, instead you divert. Great strategy.:2up:
Oh and Global Warming, it's happening but whether human activity contributes to it, that's a question I have not decided on. Too many verbals. However, as pollution is part of the equation and pollution causes premature illness and death, I don't have any problem with keeping the air, water and soil pollutant free. Plus the Bible, tells us many times to take care of the Earth and in Revelations it tells us, God will destroy those who destroy God's Earth, as a Christian, I'm on board with taking care of Earth versus destroying the Earth.
Running The Data On PolitiFact Shows Bias Against Conservatives

Federalist?
Prove that Politifact is wrong about Trump's documented lies. You said you were going to accept my challenge, have you? Nope.
I take it for you if it's something bad about trump you believe it. If there's something good you won't. I'd say you listen to the fake news media and take the indoctrination up the ass
Care to point out where I said Trump colluded with Russia. My stance has always been, to let the investigations run their course. Innocent until found guilty.
And the illegal immigrants round up thing, I have never commented on it, other than it will raise the price and availability of fruit and veggies.
Try again.
I notice you have nothing to say about the crooked politifact. I notice you skip global warming. Try again.
You are certainly a Kool-aid drinker. I already addressed of your usage of the hyper-rightwing Federalist.
I'm stilling waiting to prove Poilticfact wrong, instead you divert. Great strategy.:2up:
Oh and Global Warming, it's happening but whether human activity contributes to it, that's a question I have not decided on. Too many verbals. However, as pollution is part of the equation and pollution causes premature illness and death, I don't have any problem with keeping the air, water and soil pollutant free. Plus the Bible, tells us many times to take care of the Earth and in Revelations it tells us, God will destroy those who destroy God's Earth, as a Christian, I'm on board with taking care of Earth versus destroying the Earth.

Federalist?
Prove that Politifact is wrong about Trump's documented lies. You said you were going to accept my challenge, have you? Nope.
I take it for you if it's something bad about trump you believe it. If there's something good you won't. I'd say you listen to the fake news media and take the indoctrination up the ass

Yes, I think Trump is not trustworthy, thin-skinned; doesn't have the attention span to have a deep understanding of the issues, is clueless about the struggles middle class, has an ego that rivals the universe, he's a bigot and is a little boy in a man's body.
Needless to say I didn't for Trump.
But then I didn't vote for Clinton either. She too is clueless, a Wall Street puppet, isn't trustworthy, out of touch with mainstream America, she's sleazy and she's married to a dickhead.
So, I didn't stoop to vote for the lesser of two big evils. I voted for Evan McMullin.
Unlike you, I don't blindly goose-step to any narrow-minded ideology.
You used the Federalist, which as it's share of fake news stories.
Trump's usage of calling MSM fake news, was also used in the past.
Fake news isn't a new concept - Hitler called it 'lügenpresse
Fake news isn't a new concept - Hitler called it 'lügenpresse'
also:
A brief history of 'Lügenpresse,' the Nazi-era predecessor to Trump's 'fake news'
Just keep on drinking the Kool-aid.

Federalist?

Federalist?

Yes, I think Trump is not trustworthy, thin-skinned; doesn't have the attention span to have a deep understanding of the issues, is clueless about the struggles middle class, has an ego that rivals the universe, he's a bigot and is a little boy in a man's body.
Needless to say I didn't for Trump.
But then I didn't vote for Clinton either. She too is clueless, a Wall Street puppet, isn't trustworthy, out of touch with mainstream America, she's sleazy and she's married to a dickhead.
So, I didn't stoop to vote for the lesser of two big evils. I voted for Evan McMullin.
Unlike you, I don't blindly goose-step to any narrow-minded ideology.
You used the Federalist, which as it's share of fake news stories.
Trump's usage of calling MSM fake news, was also used in the past.
Fake news isn't a new concept - Hitler called it 'lügenpresse
Fake news isn't a new concept - Hitler called it 'lügenpresse'
also:
A brief history of 'Lügenpresse,' the Nazi-era predecessor to Trump's 'fake news'
Just keep on drinking the Kool-aid.
I think you might be the most retarded close minded person I've ever talked to. I could see if you say trump has done something bad ( I disagree ) but you have not 1 good thing to say about him. He is helping the middle class more than the upper class. His campaign was all about JOBS!! Buy American for American. Guess what he's done that. We are returning the sovernty ( spelled wrong I know lol ) that is much needed in America. We are tired of the political correctness and that is out the door. Trump will be our president for 8 years even if the snowflakes hate it.

Nothing said by trump or his supporters can be believed. Nothing. How many times do you have to catch trump or his supporters telling blatant a flagrant lies before the logical conclusion that only fools and suckers believe the nonsense he and his cult?
Anyone who believes the Liar in Chief or his cult of deplorable's is a brainwashed cult following moron.
Lol. I believe you think we are liars because we live off facts. Your small brain won't process facts. But hey it will process whatever CNN tells you.
If you could provide facts for the lies trump tells you would have a point, but you can not, so your point is mute.

Now show us the proof that supports trump's claim that he won the electoral college vote by the largest margins in recent history. It should be easy. It is math, simple numbers available from various net sites certified by the Electoral College. Show the numbers from the last several elections side by side with trump's numbers.
Clinton only won 57 counties out of the whole U.S and Trump won the rest does that tell you anything?
It tells Americans (not Russian plants) that counties don't vote....people vote.
What proof do you have that Russia was involved in our election?

I didn't vote for any but as an observation, Trump supporters are food stamp recipients and Hillary's were busy working. She got millions of votes more than him, didn't she?

Trump claimed:

"This was the scene of my first rally speech. Right? The crowds were so big, almost as big as tonight."

Trump is known to exaggerate his crowds, and he exaggerated the size of that crowd that first came to see him back in July 2015 at the Phoenix Convention Center.

Then-candidate Trump described an audience of 10,000 to 15,000 to 20,000 people coming to see him for his July 11, 2015, speech.

But the city fire department said capacity for the ballroom where Trump spoke in 2015 was 4,200 people. The doors were closed at 4,169 attendees, said Phoenix Fire Department spokeswoman Shelly Jamison.

For the record, the 2015 Phoenix rally was his second campaign event. Trump held a campaign rally June 17, 2015, in New Hampshire.

Donald Trump's Phoenix speech, fact-checked

Which is 4100 more than hilary ever attracted.
View attachment 145842
Lol food stamps? Look at the successful people of our society are they libtards? No. Hilary failed in her campaign and everything else that she has done. Trump won fair and square you will have a chance in 8 more years to get a democratic president in office!!
8 more years? There's an election in 2025? What country are you really from? Russia?
2 presidential terms dumbass

I rely on Mr. Mueller investigating that to the fullest extend possible with some very skilled investigators. :)

I didn't vote for any but as an observation, Trump supporters are food stamp recipients and Hillary's were busy working. She got millions of votes more than him, didn't she?

Trump claimed:

"This was the scene of my first rally speech. Right? The crowds were so big, almost as big as tonight."

Trump is known to exaggerate his crowds, and he exaggerated the size of that crowd that first came to see him back in July 2015 at the Phoenix Convention Center.

Then-candidate Trump described an audience of 10,000 to 15,000 to 20,000 people coming to see him for his July 11, 2015, speech.

But the city fire department said capacity for the ballroom where Trump spoke in 2015 was 4,200 people. The doors were closed at 4,169 attendees, said Phoenix Fire Department spokeswoman Shelly Jamison.

For the record, the 2015 Phoenix rally was his second campaign event. Trump held a campaign rally June 17, 2015, in New Hampshire.

Donald Trump's Phoenix speech, fact-checked

View attachment 145842
Lol food stamps? Look at the successful people of our society are they libtards? No. Hilary failed in her campaign and everything else that she has done. Trump won fair and square you will have a chance in 8 more years to get a democratic president in office!!
8 more years? There's an election in 2025? What country are you really from? Russia?
You said "8 more years"...this is 2017. 2017 + 8 = 2025. And besides, what is it you know that makes you think that your orange cheeto would win in the next election?

Liar? Any proof?

To answer the first part of your question, there's seven pages of verified lies of Psycho Trump; :up:
You know President Trump is not a politician. He is a man that has been tasked to fix the obama mess. And as far as your link does that author or media have any political motive? Any bias?

Trump is a man who has been tasked to fix the Obama mess? Really? Can you name any accomplishments that Trump has done that can't be rescinded by the nest POTUS besides having the GOP steal the SC nomination and give it to Trump so he could appoint Gorsuch?

All Trump has done so far is sign EO's (trying to convince his base they are actual legislation), hold rallies, and play golf while telling us how hard he's working.

Got news for you all......................Obama did more in his first 6 months than Trump will ever accomplish in his presidency.
Really? Interesting. I guess the stock market being a record high, low illegal immigration, no transfreaks in the military, pulled out of Paris accord, new weapons deals with other countries, and most of all all the jobs that have been created. Obama ruined America. If you call everything a record low besides national debt ( record high ) great the your screwed in the head. Trump goes to his resort to play golf ( the same place ) other than obama who traveled the world to play. When the president goes somewhere they have to shut the place down for weeks for security purposes etc if he goes to the same place he's saving the hassle of paying security to travel the world to make sure it is safe to let the president to golf. Obama signed the worst deals this country has ever seen. That's statistically proven. Tells us he works hard? I guarantee you that the president works a lot harder than you lazy liberal ass. Do you know how much of an effort it must be to fix obamas mess? When obama left office was the country in good shape to you? If it was than you are definitely retarded!
Stock market's been going up up up for several years now. What has trump done to affect illegal immigration? And you might want to check...no trans soldiers or sailors (btw....when did YOU serve) have been discharged at all. Weapons deals....just what the world needs. How about that fatty in NK? I thought your orange cheeto said he'd do something if they made another threat....well, guess what happened yesterday? What's trump gonna do about it?
Illegal immigration has gone down a large percentage since the great Trump took office. With more jobs being flooded in the U.S it makes more options go on the stock market, making people invest, making it go to a record high. You don't hear about it because the fake news media won't report it. I'm not old enough to serve so that's why I haven't served. But I know for damn sure that I would rather have a man have my back not a girl who the SHE'S a man. Facts don't care about your feelings. When a transfreak thinks there the opposite gender there obviously fucked in the head. All the genes and DNA in that MANS body is male, not female. You liberals sit and say how he is gonna cause more wars and as soon as he doesn't you complain. Our country doesn't have the funds to go to war. If our country isn't in immediate threat then we have no reason to go to war. America first! You can't stump the trump! Get over it!

If Trump cured cancer, Progs would whine about the death of innocent cancer cells.

Their criticism is predetermined, therefore, useless and should be ignored like the boy who cried wolf.

As stated before, the fact checkers don't always tell the truth.

How about the local fire marshal?
Who does he work for? The mayor is a democrat so the fire Marshal must be an ass kisser.
You are making an assertion that the Phoenix Fire Marshall changed the occupancy #s for this event?
They did major construction the day before the speech, enlarging it to 4 times it's size!

Trump asked the construction foreman "Can you do that with my hands?"

As stated before, the fact checkers don't always tell the truth.

How about the local fire marshal?
Who does he work for? The mayor is a democrat so the fire Marshal must be an ass kisser.
You are making an assertion that the Phoenix Fire Marshall changed the occupancy #s for this event?
No, I'm saying he or she is another lying democrat ass kisser.
The building only holds so many people, you fucking idiot.

Or is the building a Democrat, too?

He's a compulsive liar and his supporters are compulsive idiots.
Liar? Any proof?

The right sure loved Politifact when it nailed Obama with the lie of the year in 2013 for his "you can keep your doctor" claim.
Politifact verified every single Trump lie, all seven pages of them.
Try to prove them wrong!
I was able to keep my doctor.
Me too!

View attachment 145842
You said "8 more years"...this is 2017. 2017 + 8 = 2025. And besides, what is it you know that makes you think that your orange cheeto would win in the next election?
America loves trump like it or not. He will win.

I rely on Mr. Mueller investigating that to the fullest extend possible with some very skilled investigators. :)
Are they crooked? Which party do they support?

Forum List

Back