Only 4,200 people for Trump rally in Pheonix

Trump claimed:

"This was the scene of my first rally speech. Right? The crowds were so big, almost as big as tonight."

Trump is known to exaggerate his crowds, and he exaggerated the size of that crowd that first came to see him back in July 2015 at the Phoenix Convention Center.

Then-candidate Trump described an audience of 10,000 to 15,000 to 20,000 people coming to see him for his July 11, 2015, speech.

But the city fire department said capacity for the ballroom where Trump spoke in 2015 was 4,200 people. The doors were closed at 4,169 attendees, said Phoenix Fire Department spokeswoman Shelly Jamison.

For the record, the 2015 Phoenix rally was his second campaign event. Trump held a campaign rally June 17, 2015, in New Hampshire.

Donald Trump's Phoenix speech, fact-checked
Meanwhile the Democrat candidates speak to crowds of 30 or so at coffee shops while they suck cafe lattes. (And probably each other afterwards)

The capacity at the venue was 4200. Normally there are jumbotrons outside for the overflow. Where are the numbers for that? Democrats don't want to anyone to know.

Meanwhile Fauxahontas Warren had a crowd busting 700 at her rally.

Hey,
It’s not the 700 that allegedly attended the pocontas rally, but whose perfect. Maybe he can’t count higher than 4000?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trump claimed:

"This was the scene of my first rally speech. Right? The crowds were so big, almost as big as tonight."

Trump is known to exaggerate his crowds, and he exaggerated the size of that crowd that first came to see him back in July 2015 at the Phoenix Convention Center.

Then-candidate Trump described an audience of 10,000 to 15,000 to 20,000 people coming to see him for his July 11, 2015, speech.

But the city fire department said capacity for the ballroom where Trump spoke in 2015 was 4,200 people. The doors were closed at 4,169 attendees, said Phoenix Fire Department spokeswoman Shelly Jamison.

For the record, the 2015 Phoenix rally was his second campaign event. Trump held a campaign rally June 17, 2015, in New Hampshire.

Which is 4100 more than hilary ever attracted.
View attachment 145842

[emoji23]

Trump claimed:

You mean 15000? How many did crooked Hilary get? How about be crazy Bernie?

How many Hillary got is irrelevant. What is here relevant is that Trump claims he got one quantity of attendees and he did not have anything even close to that number of people in attendance. Quite frankly, there is no good, no honest, and no defensible reason for him to have done so, and yet he made a point of misrepresenting the crowd size.

Maybe it's not a crowd size thing, but rather just a size thing and Marco Rubio's "small hands" remark really got to him. LOL After all, it's all but certain that Trump's got a "dicky do." You know what that is, right? It's when your gut sticks out farther than your "dicky" do. LOL

You are obviously correct. I definitely don’t think you should not vote for him again. That will teach him to underestimate you.

Forum List

Back