Big Money Donor Class Pushes Anti-Trump Democrats to Switch Parties, Vote for Nikki Haley in NH

j-mac

Nuthin' but the truth
Oct 8, 2013
South Carolina
The establishment and illiberal donor class are working behind the scenes of the GOP New Hampshire primary to encourage Democrats and left-leaning independents to cast anti-Trump votes for former South Carolina Republican Gov. Nikki Haley.

New Hampshire voters have until Friday to change their registration affiliation to vote in an alternative party’s primary.

As a darling of the establishment, Haley opposes the America First agenda due to her views on foreign policy, free speech, government spending, and social policy:
  • She stated “every person on social media should be verified by their name.”
  • She believes in defending Ukraine’s eastern border with American taxpayer funds.
  • She said the government should not intervene if parents decide to put their children through irreversible, life-altering “transgender” surgery.
  • She supports importing migrants for jobs that would otherwise go to better-paid Americans.
Many of Haley’s policies are shared by the establishment globalists, who oppose Trump’s return to the White House. Robert Schwartz, the co-founder of Primary Pivot super PAC and member of the establishment, seeks to “damage” Trump’s campaign by mobilizing Democrats and left-leaning independents to vote for Haley. Big Money Donor Class Pushes Anti-Trump Dems to Vote for Nikki Haley

There is no way Haley can win the nomination...Down by some 18 points in NH. and a shellacking 39 points in her home state, and my state of SC...She's toast...Yet we see shills like NH Gov. Sununu out there refusing to admit reality this morning on FNC....Donors are going to dry up after tuesday, and Haley will be in the dust bin of also rans....Maybe MSNBC will hire her as a contributor....lol

I keep on looking for some of this money but I never seem to get any.

Anyone else ever get any?

Go ahead Dems, vote for Haley in the primaries.

TRUMP WILL STILL DESTROY THAT BLOOD THIRSTY BITCH.

The Extreme Biden Cult Fucks do love war, though. They love when the US murders millions of brown people.

Last edited:
New Hampshire voters have until Friday to change their registration affiliation to vote in an alternative party’s primary.

Breitbart may want to check their facts.

NEW HAMPSHIRE PRESIDENTIAL PRIMARY –January 23, 2024.

Last day to change your party affiliation prior to the Presidential Primary – October 6, 2023. You can change your party affiliation at your local clerk’s office before the deadline.

Breitbart may want to check their facts.

NEW HAMPSHIRE PRESIDENTIAL PRIMARY –January 23, 2024.

Last day to change your party affiliation prior to the Presidential Primary – October 6, 2023. You can change your party affiliation at your local clerk’s office before the deadline.

So NPR is getting it wrong too?

You all are barking up the wrong tree. The only candidate Joe Biden can beat is Donald Trump. We arent pulling for Nikki one bit. None of us are registering to vote for her. Getting Trump the GOP nomination is something we are all aligned on.

Nikki should swap parties. If Extreme Biden Cult Fucks want you to be the GOP candidate, you fucked up bad somewhere.

She should bash the fuck out of Biden and say she will call off the wars, then see how much the cult likes her.

Vivek said he will DRILL, DEPORT ILLEGALS, AND ELIMINATE MUCH OF THE PERMANENT BUREAUCRACY, AND STOP THE PERPETUAL WARS.

THAT IS MY GUY.

The humiliation in her home state will be that much worse. :laughing0301:

Anybody see Nimarata Randhawa's face yesterday when a reporter asked her about Tim Scott endorsing Pres. Trump?

The word "priceless" comes to mind.

nikki haley love this part warmonger.jpg

Someone's getting it. Election interference doesn't come cheap, you know.

Seems I never can find anyone getting it. I think it's more of the idea that people are so ingrained in their beliefs that they can't fathom that others would have differing beliefs without being paid for them.

Nikki should swap parties. If Extreme Biden Cult Fucks want you to be the GOP candidate, you fucked up bad somewhere.

She should bash the fuck out of Biden and say she will call off the wars, then see how much the cult likes her.

Vivek said he will DRILL, DEPORT ILLEGALS, AND ELIMINATE MUCH OF THE PERMANENT BUREAUCRACY, AND STOP THE PERPETUAL WARS.

THAT IS MY GUY.
DeeeSantis let it slip that he wanted out of the Ukraine morass, and BigDonorInc promptly took him to the woodshed.

He promptly changed hist tune to align with BigWarInc, and as promptly tanked in the polls.

isn't that called election rigging?

I'm not sure, but I refer to it as chicken-shit no matter who does it. I recall Trump urging his supports to cross over and vote for the weaker opponent Bernie Sanders in the presidential primary of one of the Carolina's in the last go-around. Folks that think like that have the mindset stuck in junior high. The Democrats not having a realistic primary opposition to their 81-year-old leader shows how dry their well is in terms of political talent. That's no excuse for them to act like 13-year-olds.

Forum List

Back