why the aclu won't defend the kkk anymore ??

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
ACLU Will No Longer Defend Gun-Carrying Protest Groups - Newsweek
www.newsweek.com/free-speech-hate-speech-aclu-civil-liberties-donald-trump-652050
6 days ago - Civil Liberties Body ACLU Will No Longer Defend Gun-Carrying ... With far-right groups like neo-Nazis and the Ku Klux Klan more visible, and ...

ACLU Statement on Charlottesville Violence and Demonstrations ...
ACLU Statement on Charlottesville Violence and Demonstrations
Aug 12, 2017 - “Participants like KKK leader David Duke made it clear why white supremacists ... For this reason, the ACLU of Virginia defended the white supremacists' right to march. But we will not be silent in the face of white supremacy.
Why the ACLU is adjusting its approach to “free speech” after ... - Vox
Why the ACLU is adjusting its approach to "free speech" after Charlottesville
3 days ago - When the ACLU famously defended the rights of a Nazi group to march ... to declare the group will no longer defend the right to protest when the .... of Ohio couldn't prosecute speakers at aKKK rally simply for advocating for ...
Why the ACLU defends white nationalists' right to protest — including ...
https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/.../aclu-charlottesville-protests-racism
Aug 12, 2017 - The white nationalists, neo-Nazis, and Ku Klux Klan members protesting today in ... TheACLU is defending the protesters' right to demonstrate at .... I support the decisions that have been made and in other cases I do not.
ACLU Will No Longer Defend Gun-Carrying Protest Groups - Newsweek
www.newsweek.com/free-speech-hate-speech-aclu-civil-liberties-donald-trump-652050
6 days ago - Civil Liberties Body ACLU Will No Longer Defend Gun-Carrying ... With far-right groups like neo-Nazis and the Ku Klux Klan more visible, and ...
ACLU takes heat for its free-speech defense of white supremacist ...
www.cnn.com/2017/08/16/politics/aclu-free-speech-white-supremacy/index.html
Aug 17, 2017 - ACLU takes heat for its free-speech defense of white supremacist group ... "Racism and bigotry will not be eradicated if we merely force them ... referred to the ACLU's history of representing Nazis, the Ku Klux Klan and other ...
Tensions grow inside ACLU over defending free-speech rights for the ...
www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-aclu-tensions-20170817-story.html
7 days ago - “We do not choose our clients,” the ACLU's board of directors wrote in an ... the Ku Klux Klan on the principle that if those groups' rights are not ...
Why Is The ACLU Defending Nazis And The 'Alt-Right'? | GOOD
Why Is The ACLU Defending Nazis And The ‘Alt-Right’?
Aug 15, 2017 - When defending free speech means supressing the speech and safety of others. ... He has compared Black Lives Matter activists to the KKK.And he has fostered both ... The ACLU is not a government entity. It's a nonprofit ...

however, the bottomfeeder gloria alred will take over.

Last edited:
The ACLU can go to hell, they apologized for using this image and tweet because it "promotes" white supremacy. The left have lost their ever fucking minds

DH8O-ttXkAA20es.jpg

ACLU Apologizes for ‘White Supremacy’ after Tweeting Pic of Toddler Holding U.S. Flag

Roger Baldwin, the founder of the ACLU, was a member, an OFFICIAL MEMBER OF THE COMMUNIST PARTY USA.

FACT.

They haven't changed much since his days.

And, OBTW? The protection of Hate Speech is exactly why the 1st Amendment exists.

People that don't understand that are just simply fucking stupid.

I never gave a damn what the aclu thought or said.

It's a sad state of affairs when you can't form your own opinions without relying on outside influence.

I quite remember when the ACLU was reproached for defending that march on Skokie nearby 40 years ago, just outside of Chicago! I believe in free speech, but this everyone knew this was about "racists" causing a stir in a Jewish community! They got to march and put the ACLU in disrepute for all time; a 2'fer for the NAZI's! :bang3: :blahblah: :cuckoo: :dunno:

Keep showing us who you really are libs I love this. :eusa_clap:

They are lying, degenerate, corrupt, anti-freedom, hateful scum

Period.

They embody totalitarianism, they are violent, they are anarchists, they are thieves, liars and they are scum.

I'm not talking about their elected officials. I'm talking about dimocrap scum voters. ALL of them.

Their Mamas, their Papas, their brothers, sisters, Aunts, Uncles, Wives, Husbands and friends.......

scum. To the core

The ACLU can go to hell, they apologized for using this image and tweet because it "promotes" white supremacy. The left have lost their ever fucking minds

DH8O-ttXkAA20es.jpg

ACLU Apologizes for ‘White Supremacy’ after Tweeting Pic of Toddler Holding U.S. Flag

The only White babies that Leftist Maniacs like:

let-the-ruling-classes-tremble-at-a-communist-revolution-the-26854101.png

The Leftist Maniacs would prefer White babies are dressed in this:

cccp_communist_party_baby_shirt-rec68d674b6a341a69a4dc05e327e2ca9_ju8wm_324.jpg

Right-Wingers breed more than Leftists anyhow, so be Loud and Proud:

tea+party+radicals+2+baby.jpg

Then the wads wonder why we don't want them around our children

DH8O-ttXkAA20es.jpg

The only White babies that Leftist Maniacs like:

let-the-ruling-classes-tremble-at-a-communist-revolution-the-26854101.png

The Leftist Maniacs would prefer White babies are dressed in this:

cccp_communist_party_baby_shirt-rec68d674b6a341a69a4dc05e327e2ca9_ju8wm_324.jpg

Right-Wingers breed more than Leftists anyhow, so be Loud and Proud:

tea+party+radicals+2+baby.jpg

Then the wads wonder why we don't want them around our children

You and I we have 10 Right-Wing Radicals between us :eusa_dance:

Forum List

Back