Only 1 Percent Of Black Voters Support Donald Trump, polls at a record low

Maybe someone could explain what Trump did to piss off blacks? Romney who has a black member of his family had about the same percentage of black votes. So I am wondering, is it just that the blacks are expected, demanded, that they vote democrat and they willingly do? Or what? I don't think welfare has been cut since Clinton did it many years ago.

Start from Trump tweeting that 81% of murdered whites are murdered by black people .. when in fact FBI statistics demonstrate that 82% of murdered whites are killed by WHITE PEOPLE...

For people with brains, they immediately recognize the utter ignorance of that claim .. but for right-wingers .. who don't possess the intelligence to recognize truth, it was a call to arms for them.

Trump is not stupid .. he knew the claim was false .. and he knew RWers would get a hard on about it.

So did Trump because he's a racist? Nope, he did it to help the opposition, his friend, Hillary Clinton .. and it worked.

With regards to Romney, had he run against someone other then Obama, I suspect he would have gotten the normal 8 - 9% of the black vote that republicans usually get.

Did you know that Romney got about the same percentage of the white vote that Reagan had in a landslide .. and Romney lost? What does that tell you?

Oh I do agree he really blew that one. Not even sure why he would tweet such a thing, too easy I am thinking, poor source of information. If he needed to tweet anything he just needed to tweet 52 percent of the homicides are committed by 13 percent of the population. What does that tell you? What does that say to you?

Have you sent in your prefilled out ballot for Hillary?

Last edited:
Maybe someone could explain what Trump did to piss off blacks? Romney who has a black member of his family had about the same percentage of black votes. So I am wondering, is it just that the blacks are expected, demanded, that they vote democrat and they willingly do? Or what? I don't think welfare has been cut since Clinton did it many years ago.

Start from Trump tweeting that 81% of murdered whites are murdered by black people .. when in fact FBI statistics demonstrate that 82% of murdered whites are killed by WHITE PEOPLE...

For people with brains, they immediately recognize the utter ignorance of that claim .. but for right-wingers .. who don't possess the intelligence to recognize truth, it was a call to arms for them.

Trump is not stupid .. he knew the claim was false .. and he knew RWers would get a hard on about it.

So did Trump because he's a racist? Nope, he did it to help the opposition, his friend, Hillary Clinton .. and it worked.

With regards to Romney, had he run against someone other then Obama, I suspect he would have gotten the normal 8 - 9% of the black vote that republicans usually get.

Did you know that Romney got about the same percentage of the white vote that Reagan had in a landslide .. and Romney lost? What does that tell you?

Oh I do agree he really blew that one. Not even sure why he would tweet such a thing, too easy I am thinking, poor source of information. If he needed to tweet anything he just needed to tweet 52 percent of the homicides are committed by 13 percent of the population. What does that tell you? What does that say to you?

It says that 400 years of oppression has left long-lasting problems that need to be addressed in a serious and holistic way .. regardless of what it says to you.

Not your concern how and when I vote for the next President of the United States.

The GOP presidential nominee polls at a record low among a demographic key to winning the general election.

WASHINGTON ― Rounding out one of the worst weeks in his presidential campaign, Donald Trump faces yet another sad reality. According to new NBC/Wall Street Journal polling released Thursday, only 1 percent of black voters nationally support the Republican nominee.

This is the lowest level of support ever recorded among the demographic, indicating that a sentiment already present among black voters in swing states is widespread. Trump also suffers among Hispanic voters, garnering just 26 percent of their vote, according to an Economist/YouGov poll released earlier this week.

Generating support among voters of color ― whom Trump’s rhetoric habitually alienates ― is key to winning the general election. People of color constitute nearly one-third of eligible voters, making the 2016 electorate the most diverse in U.S. history.
Only 1 Percent Of Black Voters Support Donald Trump

Time to grow up boys and girls.

It's funny how no one ever calls the White Vote a "key demographic" even though they are over 70% of the electorate.

And nothing in this reflects badly on Trump or TRump supporters. You do realize that right?

The GOP presidential nominee polls at a record low among a demographic key to winning the general election.

WASHINGTON ― Rounding out one of the worst weeks in his presidential campaign, Donald Trump faces yet another sad reality. According to new NBC/Wall Street Journal polling released Thursday, only 1 percent of black voters nationally support the Republican nominee.

This is the lowest level of support ever recorded among the demographic, indicating that a sentiment already present among black voters in swing states is widespread. Trump also suffers among Hispanic voters, garnering just 26 percent of their vote, according to an Economist/YouGov poll released earlier this week.

Generating support among voters of color ― whom Trump’s rhetoric habitually alienates ― is key to winning the general election. People of color constitute nearly one-third of eligible voters, making the 2016 electorate the most diverse in U.S. history.

It's funny how no one ever calls the White Vote a "key demographic" even though they are over 70% of the electorate.

And nothing in this reflects badly on Trump or TRump supporters. You do realize that right?

What doesn't reflect badly on Trump and his supporters?

Because they is nothing in that post that shows that the low support among blacks is because of anything wrong about or by Trump or his policies or his supporters.

It is shows a choice made by black voters.

NOt that the choice is a good one, or that the reasons for the choice are valid or correct.

Because they is nothing in that post that shows that the low support among blacks is because of anything wrong about or by Trump or his policies or his supporters.

NOt that the choice is a good one, or that the reasons for the choice are valid or correct.

The number one issue for a great many African-Americans is the terrorism of police .. AND, they support the perfect party and candidate to address that.

What .. republicans are going to address it? :lol: You obviously don't understand the nature of politics.

No one requires your approval on our choices. You don't even belong in the conversation.

Your all-white party is sinking like a rock .. and you're talking about "bad choices???" :lol:

The number one issue for a great many African-Americans is the terrorism of police .. AND, they support the perfect party and candidate to address that.

What .. republicans are going to address it? :lol: You obviously don't understand the nature of politics.

No one requires your approval on our choices. You don't even belong in the conversation.

Your all-white party is sinking like a rock .. and you're talking about "bad choices???" :lol:

"Terrorism of the police"?

LOL!!

I made no judgement on your choices.

I merely pointed out that your choices can NOT be used as evidence of Trump, or his policies or his supporters being flawed.

That was what you were implying with your post.

My party "sinking like a rock"?

Maybe. But that is not evidence either. SOmetimes the good guys lose.

You really don't seem to understand how to say things or make points.

LOL!!

I merely pointed out that your choices can NOT be used as evidence of Trump, or his policies or his supporters being flawed.

:lol: If you believe that .. who cares?

Our choices can, have, and will be used by the people making those choices .. not by people supporting a celebrity / wiling Manchurian Candidate for president. :lol:

The flaws in Trump's supporters are glaringly obvious .. but you don't have to see that either. Actually, I'm glad that you don't.

.. and yes, your party sinks like a rock .. which is pretty much the end of this story. :0) Thanks for playing

LOL!!

Our choices can, have, and will be used by the people making those choices .. not by people supporting a celebrity / wiling Manchurian Candidate for president. :lol:

The flaws in Trump's supporters are glaringly obvious .. but you don't have to see that either. Actually, I'm glad that you don't.

.. and yes, your party sinks like a rock .. which is pretty much the end of this story. :0) Thanks for playing

Just because blacks don't like Trump, doesn't mean that Trump is a bad guy.

We might be doing worse and worse with getting black votes, but maybe that is because more and more you guys are drinking the Democratic Kool Aid, and it will cost you.

LOL!!

We might be doing worse and worse with getting black votes, but maybe that is because more and more you guys are drinking the Democratic Kool Aid, and it will cost you.

:lol: That's really stupid.

Trump may not be a bad guy .. may not even be racist .. but it's the character he's playing to mindfuck his idiot followers and get his friend Hillary Clinton elected. You have to be REALLY stupid not to see that by now :0) ... but again, glad that you don't.

Nearly every demographic in America supports Clinton and the Democratic Party. Only stupid people who know nothing about politics thinks there is something wrong with that.

At the end of the day, after all your .. whatever this is :0) .. Clinton will be the president, black people will get more of our issues effectively addressed, and the Republican Party goes into the toilet with no way to affect the Supreme Court .. after already losing nearly every social issue they cherish.

An ass-kicking of monumental proportions .. and you're still selling snake oil that nobody wants to buy. :0)

Why do white people keep telling black people what's good for them and how they should vote?

Same way I can look at any statistic and tell whether or not the results of doing something are good. I'm not seeing it with blacks voting Democrat. However, I've come to the conclusion that maybe blacks are better off voting Democrat because trying to do for themselves may be worse.

When you consider historically Trump has been more Dim than Republican, you would think blacks would give him more attention. Instead, they know Hillary will always be in favor of more and more government programs, so why take a chance.

When you consider historically Trump has been more Dim than Republican, you would think blacks would give him more attention. Instead, they know Hillary will always be in favor of more and more government programs, so why take a chance.

Trump is still a democrat and doing an absolutely marvelous job of getting the other democrat elected.

His supporters are morons who can't figure this out.

LOL!!

Trump may not be a bad guy .. may not even be racist .. but it's the character he's playing to mindfuck his idiot followers and get his friend Hillary Clinton elected. You have to be REALLY stupid not to see that by now :0) ... but again, glad that you don't.

Nearly every demographic in America supports Clinton and the Democratic Party. Only stupid people who know nothing about politics thinks there is something wrong with that.

At the end of the day, after all your .. whatever this is :0) .. Clinton will be the president, black people will get more of our issues effectively addressed, and the Republican Party goes into the toilet with no way to affect the Supreme Court .. after already losing nearly every social issue they cherish.

An ass-kicking of monumental proportions .. and you're still selling snake oil that nobody wants to buy. :0)

"black people will get more of our issues effectively addressed"

Translation: Hillary will work to continue the long list of government programs that keep stupid inner-city black people on the Dimocrat plantation.

LOL!!

Translation: Hillary will work to continue the long list of government programs that keep stupid inner-city black people on the Dimocrat plantation.

Translation: Black people won't vote for my all-white party and we're going to lose .. again. :0)

It says that 400 years of oppression has left long-lasting problems that need to be addressed in a serious and holistic way .. regardless of what it says to you.

Not your concern how and when I vote for the next President of the United States.

You say "400 years of opression".....Vietnamese arrived here latet 70s-80s hated despised ridiculed AFTER Vietnamese war with millions of them killed and 50K USA. Horrible stories of torture and wwar crimes.

By the 90s......they are successful. You may work for one? Not much crime?

Oh really?

"We have a small subgroup among Vietnamese refugees who are in the professional class -- I don't want to minimize that -- but mostly Vietnamese tend to be less well educated and less fluent in English," said C.N. Le, a sociologist at the University of Massachusetts at Amherst. "Refugee groups, because of their experiences, they have very little time to prepare (before they emigrate)," he added. "You either get out or you stay and risk being killed. ... For a lot of first generation Vietnamese immigrants, they came here with a lot of disadvantages."

These struggles are obvious in Oakland, 40 miles north of San Jose, where more than one-third of the city's Vietnamese live below the poverty line and per capita income is half that of the overall population, census data show. Poverty contributes to other problems, particularly crime, said Gianna Tran, deputy director of the East Bay Asian Youth Center in Oakland.

"Vietnamese youth, nationally, have the highest rate of incarceration among Asians," she said, adding that the myth of Asians being model minorities hits these teenagers particularly hard because few expect them to need help. "There's a lack of awareness of the problems." A big hurdle is that most parents don't speak fluent English, according to Thanh Nhat Pham, a counselor on Tran's staff. "There are language and cultural barriers," said Pham, who estimates that only one in five parents has strong English skills. "The family is obviously detached from what the Asian youth are doing."
The Vietnamese American Community : Asian-Nation :: Asian American History, Demographics, & Issues

Vietnamese more successful than African-Americans?

OK .. if you say so. :lol:

You say "400 years of opression".....Vietnamese arrivedherelatet 70s-80s as "boat people" hated despised ridiculed AFTER Vietnamese war with millions of them killed and~50K USA troops lost. Horrible stories of torture and war crimes. By the 90s......they are very successful. You may be woking with one?

They certainly dint wake up each day plotting to blow up civilans or worse.

See the above article

BTW .. they don't vote for republicans either. :lol:

LOL!!

Translation: Black people won't vote for my all-white party and we're going to lose .. again. :0)

Too afraid to spread some diversity.
Group think extrordinaire.

Too afraid to spread some diversity.
Group think extrordinaire.

Spread it where?

We spread it to everyone who is open to it.

Surely you're not talking about the Republican Party.

Forum List

Back