Only 1 Percent Of Black Voters Support Donald Trump, polls at a record low

Maybe someone could explain what Trump did to piss off blacks? Romney who has a black member of his family had about the same percentage of black votes. So I am wondering, is it just that the blacks are expected, demanded, that they vote democrat and they willingly do? Or what? I don't think welfare has been cut since Clinton did it many years ago.

Start from Trump tweeting that 81% of murdered whites are murdered by black people .. when in fact FBI statistics demonstrate that 82% of murdered whites are killed by WHITE PEOPLE...

For people with brains, they immediately recognize the utter ignorance of that claim .. but for right-wingers .. who don't possess the intelligence to recognize truth, it was a call to arms for them.

Trump is not stupid .. he knew the claim was false .. and he knew RWers would get a hard on about it.

So did Trump because he's a racist? Nope, he did it to help the opposition, his friend, Hillary Clinton .. and it worked.

With regards to Romney, had he run against someone other then Obama, I suspect he would have gotten the normal 8 - 9% of the black vote that republicans usually get.

Did you know that Romney got about the same percentage of the white vote that Reagan had in a landslide .. and Romney lost? What does that tell you?
Trump says whatever sounds good, whatever it takes to make his point. If it gets a laugh or a cheer, he's happy. He knows his supporters are not going to fact check him and those that do are part of liberal media so they will be ignored.

In other words, Trump is preaching to choir. I'm sure the applause and laughs really make him feel good, however it's not these people in his rallies he needs to convince.

He needed to convince them to GET THEM TO his rallies.

HIs issues are sound.

Our trade, and immigration and foreign policies are disasters. HIs proposed solutions will be vast improvements to our benefit.
Without the backing of congress which he is obviously not going to get, he can do practically nothing except use the bully pulpit, Facebook, and Twitter to defend his honor which seems to be about all he is really interested in doing.

It is interesting that you made no attempt to defend our current trade, immigration and foreign policies.

Did you even THINK about trying that tact?

Are you admitting that he is right on the issues, but that it does not matter?

Maybe someone could explain what Trump did to piss off blacks? Romney who has a black member of his family had about the same percentage of black votes. So I am wondering, is it just that the blacks are expected, demanded, that they vote democrat and they willingly do? Or what? I don't think welfare has been cut since Clinton did it many years ago.

Start from Trump tweeting that 81% of murdered whites are murdered by black people .. when in fact FBI statistics demonstrate that 82% of murdered whites are killed by WHITE PEOPLE...

For people with brains, they immediately recognize the utter ignorance of that claim .. but for right-wingers .. who don't possess the intelligence to recognize truth, it was a call to arms for them.

Trump is not stupid .. he knew the claim was false .. and he knew RWers would get a hard on about it.

So did Trump because he's a racist? Nope, he did it to help the opposition, his friend, Hillary Clinton .. and it worked.

With regards to Romney, had he run against someone other then Obama, I suspect he would have gotten the normal 8 - 9% of the black vote that republicans usually get.

Did you know that Romney got about the same percentage of the white vote that Reagan had in a landslide .. and Romney lost? What does that tell you?
Trump says whatever sounds good, whatever it takes to make his point. If it gets a laugh or a cheer, he's happy. He knows his supporters are not going to fact check him and those that do are part of liberal media so they will be ignored.

In other words, Trump is preaching to choir. I'm sure the applause and laughs really make him feel good, however it's not these people in his rallies he needs to convince.

I agree, and i will add, so does Hillary.
One of the differences I see between the Trump rallies and Hillary rallies is Trump seems always to just firing up the base. Although Hillary does the same thing, she always seems to be reaching out more to a group or a demographic to cultivate more support.

she certainly isn't offering to pay the legal bills for someone who assaults a protester.

No, she is just telling half the country that the other half of the country is their enemy who wants to kill and oppress them.

Just because blacks don't like Trump, doesn't mean that Trump is a bad guy.

We might be doing worse and worse with getting black votes, but maybe that is because more and more you guys are drinking the Democratic Kool Aid, and it will cost you.

:lol: That's really stupid.

Trump may not be a bad guy .. may not even be racist .. but it's the character he's playing to mindfuck his idiot followers and get his friend Hillary Clinton elected. You have to be REALLY stupid not to see that by now :0) ... but again, glad that you don't.

Nearly every demographic in America supports Clinton and the Democratic Party. Only stupid people who know nothing about politics thinks there is something wrong with that.

At the end of the day, after all your .. whatever this is :0) .. Clinton will be the president, black people will get more of our issues effectively addressed, and the Republican Party goes into the toilet with no way to affect the Supreme Court .. after already losing nearly every social issue they cherish.

An ass-kicking of monumental proportions .. and you're still selling snake oil that nobody wants to buy. :0)

There is nothing stupid about what I said. And saying that without back it up is the act of a coward.

Trump is not a bad guy and neither is his supporters. And smearing good people just because they disagree with you makes you an asshole.

The largest single demographic supports Trump. Only the stupid think that is irrelevant.

At the end of the day, Hillary MIGHT be president.

Black people will get the same shit they have been getting for generations.

Weakening policing will just get more blacks killed, discourage investment in black communities, distract black youth from education, ect ect ect.

If the GOP fades away, and you get your way forever, and keep shitting on the largest single ethnic group, eventually they will stop just taking it and start fighting back.

And the future you leave your children will be far worse than the one you grew up in when Whites were the majority.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

29703030.jpg

:lol: This election is already over.

thanks for playing :0)

Says the man who can't dispute a single point I raised, but is too much of a moral coward to admit it.

Forum List

Back