Only 1 Percent Of Black Voters Support Donald Trump, polls at a record low

Asian-Americans Like Clinton, Don’t Like Trump
excerpt

"A new national survey sponsored by several Asian-American and Pacific Islander advocacy groups shows a recent trend toward affiliation with the Democratic Party, a strong hostility to Trump, and a relatively high level of affection for Hillary Clinton, the most popular in this demographic of the various candidates for president in both parties this cycle.

The survey suggests that the Democratic Party’s favorable-unfavorable ratio among Asian-Americans has improved from 55-29 in 2014 to 66-19 today, even as the GOP’s ratio deteriorated from 39-39 two years ago to 31-46 now. There are a couple of likely explanations for this trend. For one thing, President Obama’s job approval numbers among Asian-Americans have significantly improved from 50-36 in 2014 to 67-23 now. And the Clinton-Trump choice seems to be a no-brainer for many of these voters.

Trump’s favorability ratio is a terrible 19-61. There’s not a huge amount of variation by nation of origin, either, in case you are wondering if the numbers are skewed by Muslims. Trump’s best national-origin category is Vietnamese at 22-57; his worst is Koreans at 10-80.
Asian-Americans Like Clinton, Don’t Like Trump

ARE THEY "LOOKING FOR A HANDOUT?"

How about these guys ...

Poll: Trump Has Majority Support From Precisely ZERO Groups In American Life

Poll: Trump Has Majority Support From Precisely ZERO Groups In American Life

What? They're all looking for handouts?

You morons are stupid. :0) Yes the fuck you are.

91% for Clinton.
1% for Trump.

Fucking robots.

The "blacks" don't decide shit. We aren't going to give them anything. Deal with it.

:lol: So you "gave" black people Obama .. or was that something completely out of your hands, out of your control .. didn't give a fuck what you think? :lol:

Check this out Nutsack .. you don't have the power to give anybody a goddamn thing .. no one needs your approval .. don't give a fuck about you .. your all white party is sinking like a rock.

Hope that helps. :0)

Now, send me someone with a brain.

91% for Clinton.
1% for Trump.

Fucking robots.

The "blacks" don't decide shit. We aren't going to give them anything. Deal with it.

:lol: So you "gave" black people Obama .. or was that something completely out of your hands, out of your control .. didn't give a fuck what you think? :lol:

Check this out Nutsack .. you don't have the power to give anybody a goddamn thing .. no one needs your approval .. don't give a fuck about you .. your all white party is sinking like a rock.

Niggra please.....
YOU are the one claiming to have "the power". If you think you can take anything from me....say when ;)
I am youah huckleberry Niggra.

Maybe someone could explain what Trump did to piss off blacks? Romney who has a black member of his family had about the same percentage of black votes. So I am wondering, is it just that the blacks are expected, demanded, that they vote democrat and they willingly do? Or what? I don't think welfare has been cut since Clinton did it many years ago.

91% for Clinton.
1% for Trump.

Fucking robots.

Niggra please.....
YOU are the one claiming to have "the power". If you think you can take anything from me....say when ;)

:0) Fuck you. Post where I said talking anything from you? You don't have power or anything else I value. :lol: Obviously reading comprehension is a problem for you.

"We aren't going to give them (blacks) anything." .. was your comment .. to which I asked, did you give us Obama? :0) Obviously you didn't .. which proves the point that you don't have to give anyone a goddamn thing. No one needs you, your approval, your trailer, nor anything else. :lol::lol: All you have is your hate and LAUGHABLE 8th grade racist slurs that don't mean shit.

You had no ability to respond to that with anything remotely viewed as intelligence .. thus, you've already lost this argument.

You're stupid and you just proved that. :0) You sure weren't much of a 'huckleberry.' :lol:

IS THERE NO ONE ELSE? :lol:

You mean there isn't one republican/conservative on this board who can logically and rationally discuss this issue outside of the Bozo world that you all seem to exist in?

Last edited:
The GOP presidential nominee polls at a record low among a demographic key to winning the general election.

WASHINGTON ― Rounding out one of the worst weeks in his presidential campaign, Donald Trump faces yet another sad reality. According to new NBC/Wall Street Journal polling released Thursday, only 1 percent of black voters nationally support the Republican nominee.

This is the lowest level of support ever recorded among the demographic, indicating that a sentiment already present among black voters in swing states is widespread. Trump also suffers among Hispanic voters, garnering just 26 percent of their vote, according to an Economist/YouGov poll released earlier this week.

Generating support among voters of color ― whom Trump’s rhetoric habitually alienates ― is key to winning the general election. People of color constitute nearly one-third of eligible voters, making the 2016 electorate the most diverse in U.S. history.
Only 1 Percent Of Black Voters Support Donald Trump

Time to grow up boys and girls.
How many blacks are going to vote now that no black is running?

I don't want to hear they feel it doesn't matter. They don't matter because they aren't a voting block to be feared.

I only want what's best for black Americans because what's good for black Americans is good for all Americans

91% for Clinton.
1% for Trump.

Fucking robots.

Niggra please.....

:0) Fuck you. Post where I said talking anything from you? You don't have power or anything else I value. :lol: Obviously reading comprehension is a problem for you.

"We aren't going to give them (blacks) anything." .. was your comment .. to which I asked, did you give us Obama? :0) Obviously you didn't .. which proves the point that you don't have to give anyone a goddamn thing. No one needs you, your approval, your trailer, nor anything else. :lol::lol: All you have is your hate and LAUGHABLE 8th grade racist slurs that don't mean shit.

You had no ability to respond to that with anything remotely viewed as intelligence .. thus, you've already lost this argument.

You're stupid and you just proved that. :0) Next

You mean there isn't one republican/conservative on this board who can logically and rationally discuss this issue outside of the Bozo world that you all seem to exist in?

First of all if it wasn't for stupid white people Obama would never have been elected.

Second name on issue or policy blacks support would be in my best interest.

I support liberty and freedom.

Blacks want to suppress liberty and freedom for others in favor of their own.

Maybe someone could explain what Trump did to piss off blacks? Romney who has a black member of his family had about the same percentage of black votes. So I am wondering, is it just that the blacks are expected, demanded, that they vote democrat and they willingly do? Or what? I don't think welfare has been cut since Clinton did it many years ago.

Start from Trump tweeting that 81% of murdered whites are murdered by black people .. when in fact FBI statistics demonstrate that 82% of murdered whites are killed by WHITE PEOPLE...

For people with brains, they immediately recognize the utter ignorance of that claim .. but for right-wingers .. who don't possess the intelligence to recognize truth, it was a call to arms for them.

Trump is not stupid .. he knew the claim was false .. and he knew RWers would get a hard on about it.

So did Trump because he's a racist? Nope, he did it to help the opposition, his friend, Hillary Clinton .. and it worked.

With regards to Romney, had he run against someone other then Obama, I suspect he would have gotten the normal 8 - 9% of the black vote that republicans usually get.

Did you know that Romney got about the same percentage of the white vote that Reagan had in a landslide .. and Romney lost? What does that tell you?

In the voting booth you have complete privacy. Do you feel like someone is in charge of your decision? What would you vote if all your neighbors demanded you vote hillary?

GOP policies hurt poor people. There are a lot of poor blacks in big cities. And a lot of successful rich blacks haven't forgot where they came from. They don't want to roll back the clock on programs that help the poor. Some of them even benefitted from those programs.

I know a lot of successful white people who've taken advantage of social safety nets and now they are voting for the party that wants to do away with those nets.

91% for Clinton.
1% for Trump.

Fucking robots.

Niggra please.....

You're stupid and you just proved that. :0) Next

First of all if it wasn't for stupid white people Obama would never have been elected.

Second name on issue or policy blacks support would be in my best interest.

I support liberty and freedom.

Blacks want to suppress liberty and freedom for others in favor of their own.

Pretty sure those white people feel the same way about you.

Guess you don't own white people either. :0)

As for your voting preferences, I don't care about that at all .. nor do I care about your version of 'freedom.'

Are you aware that African-Americans have been in this country for more than 400 years and have only been relatively free for 51 years? Less time than probably half this board has been alive.

Tell me again about us 'suppressing freedom.'

Last edited:

Forum List

Back