When Did 71 Percent Disapproval Become Support?

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
As Black Voters Drift to Trump, Biden’s Allies Say They Have Work to Do

New polls by The New York Times and Siena College found that 22 percent of Black voters in six of the most important battleground states said they would support former President Donald J. Trump in next year’s election, and 71 percent would back Mr. Biden.

How does 71 percent disapproval get spun into blacks are running in droves to support Donald Trump?

Not just support, HISTORIC support. Many blacks still rely on crumbs from Dem plantation owners to make it week to week. We'll free them also in time.
71 percent disapproval is not historic support.

As Black Voters Drift to Trump, Biden’s Allies Say They Have Work to Do

New polls by The New York Times and Siena College found that 22 percent of Black voters in six of the most important battleground states said they would support former President Donald J. Trump in next year’s election, and 71 percent would back Mr. Biden.

How does 71 percent disapproval get spun into blacks are running in droves to support Donald Trump?
Roughly 6-8% of the black electorate in 2016 voted for Trump .. so 22% would be a 214%+ increase from 2016, and an 83% increase since 2020. Meanwhile, it's roughly a 19.5% decrease for democrats between 2016 and 2020 (88% and 87% respectively).

Roughly 6-8% of the black electorate in 2016 voted for Trump .. so 22% would be a 214%+ increase from 2016, and an 83% increase since 2020. Meanwhile, it's roughly a 19.5% decrease for democrats between 2016 and 2020 (88% and 87% respectively).
Again, when has 71 percent disapproval become overwhelming support? Because you guys were saying this in 2016 and 2020, and it didn't happen. So, let's look at the actual numbers and what they really say instead of what you wish they say. If a white candidate had 71 disapproval no one sane would be bragging about how that 22 percent support would be such a great thing.

So Biden had 60-80 % approval in 2016 among black voters

And 71% now

Hmmm
Biden was not the first choice of blacks in 2020, but when we saw the OTHER choice, he became the first choice. That's going to happen this fall also. Because when Republicans claim that we support trump because of tennis shoes and mug shots, a black person would have to be retarded to vote for ANY member of tat party.

Again, when has 71 percent disapproval become overwhelming support? Because you guys were saying this in 2016 and 2020, and it didn't happen. So, let's look at the actual numbers and what they really say instead of what you wish they say. If a white candidate had 71 disapproval no one sane would be bragging about how that 22 percent support would be such a great thing.
Black support for Trump continues to grow .. 214% since 2016 .. and it continues to decline for democrats. That's progress for Republicans and negative returns for Democrats .. then you can throw on top the decline in Muslim support for Biden and that's not a good recipe.

There are about 800,000 backs in Chicago.

According to the census the black population was 47.9 million.

47 million blacks do not live in Chicago.

There are about 800,000 backs in Chicago.

According to the census the black population was 47.9 million.

47 million blacks do not live in Chicago.

My claim is Trump will receive a record amount of the black vote come November.

Do you want to bet?

Black support for Trump continues to grow .. 214% since 2016 .. and it continues to decline for democrats. That's progress for Republicans and negative returns for Democrats .. then you can throw on top the decline in Muslim support for Biden and that's not a good recipe.
You are wrong. Please stop being white trying to tell me this. I don't know any black person who is voting for trump, and I have friends all over the country who tell me they don't know anybody black voting for trump or moving to the Republican party Again, when 71 percent disapprove of a person, that means that person does not have the support of that community.

My claim is Trump will receive a record amount of the black vote come November.

Do you want to bet?
That won't happen. Save your money.

Forum List

Back