One week

1610559434901.png

Let's just hope that any planned domestic terror attacks are stopped.
Curious.....when people had their businesses looted and burned to the ground during the summer....was that domestic terrorism?

Of course not. They had good reason to terrorize.

I get it. You hate those that think differently than you.

All good here.

Curious.....when people had their businesses looted and burned to the ground during the summer....was that domestic terrorism?

All good here.
Yes it was. How similar the two ends can be.

But this is much worse. You are terrorists literally going after our government and representatives, led by a sociopath.

I just hope you terrorists fail.

Joe Biden the Dems great white hope :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
Yes. He likes to mix chocolate and vanilla ice cream. His foot feels good. His supporters don't deserve to know what his plan is.
And his boss, was clean and articulate....which....paraphrased.....is unusual for a black man...or an African American.....or a colored man....or a man of color...or whatever the fuck is the soup of the day.

All good here.

But this is much worse. You are terrorists literally going after our government and representatives, led by a sociopath.

To the family who lost a grandfather and at the same time lost their business to looting and arson....you really think they see last week as much worse?

To the family who lost an innocent 7 year old in a crossfire in Chicago....do you really think they see last week as much worse?

Wake up.

All good here.
Votes are more important than human life it seems...to some people. SMFH

All good here.

No, destroying a person's property is far worse, because even when they breached the capitol the processes only got delayed, not prevented, and even if they took over the place the function of government would still have not been destroyed.

That must have made you feel really special......you know....starting this thread.

Good for you.

Well think about it. Until like yesterday Republicans were keeping quiet letting trump try to pull off the coup. After what his followers did at the capitol, it is finally over. Even Trump now says Biden will be the next POTUS. It's a great moment in history. It's like when Hitler was bombed in his bunker. The world rejoiced.

I'm sure some nazis were sad and afraid how the country was going to change and they would lose their white power.

Joe Biden the Dems great white hope :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
Yes. He likes to mix chocolate and vanilla ice cream. His foot feels good. His supporters don't deserve to know what his plan is.
And his boss, was clean and articulate....which....paraphrased.....is unusual for a black man...or an African American.....or a colored man....or a man of color...or whatever the fuck is the soup of the day.
His plan is to undo as much of what Trump did as quickly as he can.

I like how Biden says he is going to ensure he assists minority business startups but is going to ignore white business startups. Interesting...

That must have made you feel really special......you know....starting this thread.

Good for you.

Well think about it. Until like yesterday Republicans were keeping quiet letting trump try to pull off the coup. After what his followers did at the capitol, it is finally over. Even Trump now says Biden will be the next POTUS. It's a great moment in history. It's like when Hitler was bombed in his bunker. The world rejoiced.

I'm sure some nazis were sad and afraid how the country was going to change and they would lose their white power.
I am a Trump supporter. He did not send me a coded message about a coup. It was not his followers that stormed the Capitol. It was a small percentage of people that supported Trump that had no control over their emotions. Every candidate has them

By the way.....

Hitler committed suicide. He was not killed by a bombing in his bunker

Know your facts before you recite inaccurate facts.

I like how Biden says he is going to ensure he assists minority business startups but is going to ignore white business startups. Interesting...
As he put it....Small business of color ownership and small business owned by women.
But me?

Fuck me I guess.

That's how you unite a country.

His plan is to undo as much of what Trump did as quickly as he can.

Great plan, idiots. Are you gong to undo Trumps historic middle east peace accords? How about the historic tax reform? Are you going to undo the SALT caps thereby gifting the rich a tax cut? :itsok:
His historic tax reform didn't work and drove up the debt. Hell yea we're going to roll back to those tax breaks. Hell yea.

Trump's Middle East accord is the illusion of peace

Trump's fixes to NAFTA and trade with China were insignificant and did nothing to help workers. Only helped some American companies, a little. Hurt just as many as it helped.

SALT? I would probably do something different. This was Trump's way of punishing rich people in blue states who didn't vote for him. Hitting the wallets of high earners living in high-tax cities and states.

Forum List

Back