One week

In one week the one term failed president will no longer be our president.
Biden will be President, Kamala Harris will be the vice president and Tulsi will continue to be a nobody.

You did a nice job of this thread, and you've become very articulate and functional person, with depth. I think you can thank Biden's election for it. Deep Thoughts by Pyetro, well done.

Let's just hope that any planned domestic terror attacks are stopped.
Curious.....when people had their businesses looted and burned to the ground during the summer....was that domestic terrorism?

Of course not. They had good reason to terrorize.

I get it. You hate those that think differently than you.

All good here.
Yes it was. How similar the two ends can be.

But this is much worse. You are terrorists literally going after our government and representatives, led by a sociopath.

I just hope you terrorists fail.
To the family who lost a grandfather and at the same time lost their business to looting and arson....you really think they see last week as much worse?

To the family who lost an innocent 7 year old in a crossfire in Chicago....do you really think they see last week as much worse?

Wake up.
To the country, yes, not even close.

Wake up.

That must have made you feel really special......you know....starting this thread.

Good for you.
Your right, its like the dog finally catching the car, now what ?
Exactly.

They got what they wanted and now what?

Last time they got what they wanted we got the ACA. Sure, far lefters love it because they don't have to pay for it. To them its free. But take my sister....a Trump hater, a conservative hater.....and 64 years old.
How does she pay for her insurance?

our 85 year old mother pays for it.

Worked out well for her.

Curious.....when people had their businesses looted and burned to the ground during the summer....was that domestic terrorism?

All good here.

But this is much worse. You are terrorists literally going after our government and representatives, led by a sociopath.

To the family who lost a grandfather and at the same time lost their business to looting and arson....you really think they see last week as much worse?

To the family who lost an innocent 7 year old in a crossfire in Chicago....do you really think they see last week as much worse?

Wake up.

Wake up.
Ahhh... and there you have it.

" I dont care about a family who lost a 7 year old innocent bystander. I just care about the country"

Sure you do.

That must have made you feel really special......you know....starting this thread.

Good for you.
Exactly.

Last time they got what they wanted we got the ACA. Sure, far lefters love it because they don't have to pay for it. To them its free. But take my sister....a Trump hater, a conservative hater.....and 64 years old.

Worked out well for her.
Sorry about the insurance situation.
-----------------------------------------------------
Trump has exposed practically every avenue of corruption and lit a fire that aint going out anytime soon.
Biden is going to be under extreme pressure to maintain his centric base, the radical left, and China just to mention a few.

Last edited:
Biden will be President, Kamala Harris will be the vice president and Tulsi will continue to be a nobody.
And you'll still want to exterminate anyone who disagrees with you.
It's called emotional disturbance.

All good here.

Wake up.

Wake up.

" I dont care about a family who lost a 7 year old innocent bystander. I just care about the country"

Sure you do.
Fascism...allegiance to our leaders, not to the country.

Don't worry, I'm sure you'll manufacture other reasons to whine and cry like a bitch.

All good here.

Wake up.

Wake up.

Sure you do.
Our leaders. Our leaders.

As we strive and struggle to support our ways of life with risk and concerns, our leaders only need to be voted in once to have guaranteed salary for life along with paid healthcare.

Gee....I wonder why it is that they say what we want to hear, not what they plan to do.

So Trump does what he said he will do...albeit, in an unconvential manner, but he did what he said he will do.

And he is the bad guy.

But, alas, our leaders. Revere them I tell you. revere them!

All good here.

Wake up.

Wake up.

Sure you do.

As we strive and struggle to support our ways of life with risk and concerns, our leaders only need to be voted in once to have guaranteed salary for life along with paid healthcare.

Gee....I wonder why it is that they say what we want to hear, not what they plan to do.

So Trump does what he said he will do...albeit, in an unconvential manner, but he did what he said he will do.

And he is the bad guy.

our leaders
And therein lied the flaw in Liberal Public Education...
They are our Representatives, not our Leaders.

I like how Biden says he is going to ensure he assists minority business startups but is going to ignore white business startups. Interesting...
:linky:
“Our focus will be on small businesses on Main Street that aren’t wealthy and well-connected, that are facing real economic hardships through no fault of their own. Our priority will be black, Latino, Asian, and Native American owned business, women-owned business, and finally having equal access to resources needed to reopen and rebuild,” said Biden.

All good here.

Wake up.

Wake up.

Sure you do.

And he is the bad guy.

our leaders
You do not vote in a leader. A voter does not vote in a leader. A voter votes in one who will represent their voice. Truth is, a leader is not voted in. A leader is put into place but not via a [popular or electoral vote.

So You are correct. The fact that they refer themselves as leaders is scary in itself.

All good here.

Wake up.

Wake up.

Sure you do.

And he is the bad guy.

our leaders
You do not vote in a leader. A voter does not vote in a leader. A voter votes in one who will represent their voice. Truth is, a leader is not voted in. A leader is put into place but not via a [popular or electoral vote.

So You are correct. The fact that they refer themselves as leaders is scary in itself.
You'll notice that Ds always beg their Representatives to Lead and their Representatives always promise to Lead.
How freaking weak can Ds be that they need to be Led?!

The next four years, you will still be talking about Trump.

Good for you.
Exactly.

Worked out well for her.
Sorry about the insurance situation.
-----------------------------------------------------
Trump has exposed practically every avenue of corruption and lit a fire that aint going out anytime soon.
Biden is going to be under extreme pressure to maintain his centric base, the radical left, and China just to mention a few.
I actually offered to put her on my corporate policy. Told her I would pay her a minimal salary so she can be on he plan. She said "I dont need any handouts"....and then begged my 85 year old mom to pay for it.

Gotta love it.

The next four years, you will still be talking about Trump.
Well, if the market tanks it will be trumps fault. If a war is started ANYWHERE it will be Trumps fault. When Biden starts to fade mentally, it will be Trumps fault. For the next 20 years, anything bad that happens will be residual results of trumps tenure.

Forum List

Back