One party rule

eagle7-31

Diamond Member
Mar 24, 2020

from either side of the fence for long extended periods is not good. But cannot convince fruit and lands of NY and Calif.

Consider for a moment what happens if the democrats ever get the trifecta at the national level, with enough votes to kill the filibuster. For one, they'll nationalize the elections and make it a popular vote, in effect ending the GOP. After that, it's Katy bar the door with no brakes on spending or taxes on corporations and rich people. It won't take long to leave for those who can afford to, and the rest of us will find out what happens nobody will buy our debt and so we just create or print money out of thin air. How long will that last before the roof caves in? Nobody knows, but only a fool believes it can last forever.

I think it's coming, they're only a couple of votes short in the Senate now. Maybe it'll happen in 2023 or maybe 2025 or after that, but those guys aren't going to quit and sooner or later the conservatives will fuck up and get themselves voted out. Anybody wanna talk me off the ledge? Tell me how I'm wrong.

from either side of the fence for long extended periods is not good. But cannot convince fruit and lands of NY and Calif.

Democrats just believe now that stealing elections is justified. They know exactly what they are doing

Consider for a moment what happens if the democrats ever get the trifecta at the national level, with enough votes to kill the filibuster. For one, they'll nationalize the elections and make it a popular vote, in effect ending the GOP. After that, it's Katy bar the door with no brakes on spending or taxes on corporations and rich people. It won't take long to leave for those who can afford to, and the rest of us will find out what happens nobody will buy our debt and so we just create or print money out of thin air. How long will that last before the roof caves in? Nobody knows, but only a fool believes it can last forever.

I think it's coming, they're only a couple of votes short in the Senate now. Maybe it'll happen in 2023 or maybe 2025 or after that, but those guys aren't going to quit and sooner or later the conservatives will fuck up and get themselves voted out. Anybody wanna talk me off the ledge? Tell me how I'm wrong.
When this comes complete, Repubs in power that sold out also need to be held accountable. The Prog over seers will give some crumbs back to the population with punishment examples made on both sides of known media and entertainers and politicians. Bad times will demand it. And the people in power will know that we are decline and poverty will be expanding.

The Ds are no different from the Rs. They aren’t opposing political parties. They’re essentially one party.

Forum List

Back