Remember John Edwards?

Hey remember when John Edwards used campaign funds to hide an extra-marital affair with Reille Hunter?

Republicans were fine with prosecuting him for it.

On June 3, 2011, Edwards was indicted by a North Carolina grand jury on six felony charges. He faced a maximum sentence of thirty years in prison and a $1.5 million fine, or a USD250,000 fine and/or five years imprisonment per charge.[108] The indictment came after the failure of intensive negotiations for a plea bargain. The agreement would have meant that Edwards would have been required to plead guilty to three misdemeanor campaign finance law violations, in addition to a six-month prison sentence, but would have allowed Edwards to keep his law license.[109]

After delays, due to Edwards' medical condition, jury selection for the trial began on April 12, 2012. Opening statements began on April 23.[110] A verdict (not guilty on one count and a mistrial on the remaining five) to the trial was reached on May 31, 2012.
[111]

So were most Democrats, actually.

It seems to me that if hiding an affair from your cancer-stricken wife is bad, so is hiding an affair from your pregnant wife.

It's irrelevant. The affair turfed Edwards' political career, and the entire OP is nothing more than a giant whataboutism. I'm sure Mr. Edwards is content with his law practice now.

That is not true. It was a friend’s house where she was staying for a short time.

Why do you constantly lie about this?
Lol, she was in rehab for her addiction to sex and drugs. That's where it was left, you're the one that keeps lying about it.

Lol, she was in rehab for her addiction to sex and drugs. That's where it was left, you're the one that keeps lying about it.
In her diary it says her dad took inappropriate showers with her. I guess we know where the addiction to sex came from. Oh, and Hunter has the same addiction, I guess ole pedophile Joe is the correct name.

You seem to “know” more than anyone else about all this.

How is that possible
I’m just going off all of the media coverage of it, reading the indictment itself etc..

I don’t “know” any more than anyone else, other than just what I read on the internet.

That’s fake but here is another example of how it obvious trump wants to fuck ivanka. He said to stormy, “ you remind me of my daughter…” ew
You write fiction for a living? Biden took inappropriate showers with his daughter, but you good with that? EW but that's how you loons roll. Notice I didn't say Biden screwed Ashley, because I don't make stories up, like you loons do? That story came from her own diary. EW

Google, just do it and shut up. My gosh you're stupid.
You asked for a link, I provided it.

Youre too stupid to read it:
Ashley Biden, the president's daughter, was moving out of a friend's Delray Beach, Florida, home in spring 2020 when she stored the diary and other belongings there, prosecutors said in a court filing.

They said Harris then moved into the same room, found the items and got in touch with Kurlander, who enthused in a text message that he would help her make a "ton of money" from selling it, adding an expletive before "ton."

If Trump didn't pay Cohen, then Cohen made the "campaign donation".

Case dismissed.
Cohen did make the campaign donation. He was prosecuted for that.

Trump did repay him, but hid it with fake business records.

Which is a felony.

That’s the case. There’s plenty of evidence, not to mention it’s stupid to think Cohen did this on his own.

You asked for a link, I provided it.

Youre too stupid to read it:
Ashley Biden, the president's daughter, was moving out of a friend's Delray Beach, Florida, home in spring 2020 when she stored the diary and other belongings there, prosecutors said in a court filing.

They said Harris then moved into the same room, found the items and got in touch with Kurlander, who enthused in a text message that he would help her make a "ton of money" from selling it, adding an expletive before "ton."
Lol, the diary came out before then. There is still no link.

Forum List

Back