Senator Rand Paul rips Blinken nice and good

Natural Citizen

American Made
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 8, 2016
Probably the most interesting segment during the entire 6 hours...

Rand Paul: “So you don’t know if it was an aid worker or an ISIS-K operative?”

Blinken: “I can’t speak to that and I can’t speak to that in this setting, in any event,”

Rand Paul: “So you don’t know or won’t tell us?”

Blinken: “Uh, I don’t know because we’re reviewing it,”

Rand Paul: “Well, see, you’d think you’d kind of know before you off somebody with a Predator drone whether he’s an aid worker or he’s an ISIS-K.” .... “I don’t know if it’s true, but I see these pictures of these beautiful children that were killed in the attack,” .... “If that’s true, and not propaganda, guess what, maybe you’ve created hundreds or thousands of new potential terrorists from bombing the wrong people.”

Blinken: “I can’t speak to that and I can’t speak to that in this setting, in any event,”

Rand Paul: “Well, see, you’d think you’d kind of know before you off somebody with a Predator drone whether he’s an aid worker or he’s an ISIS-K.”
.... “I don’t know if it’s true, but I see these pictures of these beautiful children that were killed in the attack,” .... “If that’s true, and not propaganda, guess what, maybe you’ve created hundreds or thousands of new potential terrorists from bombing the wrong people.”

Finally, someone the blubbering slob can sink his teeth into and not look like a complete fool doing it...cause it didn't work with Fauci...LOL. :auiqs.jpg:
Good Boy..Rand..Good Boy!. You get a treat!

Finally, someone the blubbering slob can sink his teeth into and not look like a complete fool doing it...cause it didn't work with Fauci...LOL. :auiqs.jpg:
It totally worked with Fauxi, because he's a blithering idiot, to go with being a borderline war criminal.

Last edited:

Heh heh. Yeah, right.

Rand won every time with Fauci.

In the real world everybody knows that.

But you can keep dreaming.

Rand Paul: “Well, see, you’d think you’d kind of know before you off somebody with a Predator drone whether he’s an aid worker or he’s an ISIS-K.”
.... “I don’t know if it’s true, but I see these pictures of these beautiful children that were killed in the attack,” .... “If that’s true, and not propaganda, guess what, maybe you’ve created hundreds or thousands of new potential terrorists from bombing the wrong people.”

This is truly unbelievable, yet nothing will be done. People need to be held responsible for murdering innocents. No one will be and the murdering will continue.

The war profiteers will continue to make their billions. Making the dumb capitalists happy, like the silly parrot.

Paul was right about Fauci. Don't know where you've been, but evidence has been coming forth showing that.

This is truly unbelievable, yet nothing will be done. People need to be held responsible for murdering innocents. No one will be and the murdering will continue.
No one will be held accountable because the American people won't hold them accountable.

He tore the lying Fauci apart and made him look like the fool. Who the fuck are you trying to fool?

He is 1000% correct on this as well. This will be recorded as the single biggest blunder of American foreign policy in our entire history. Or at least, until the next time a Democrat is in charge.

Last edited:
Nice, and let's all start using Rumble when we can like he suggests. It's very important. I started long ago.

Ted Cruz really blasts Blinken today....

Forum List

Back