From ‘Two Weeks to Slow the Spread’: The Australian Quarantine Camps (New York Times)

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
Ayup. It's real. Now who wants to go first?

From ‘Two Weeks to Slow the Spread’: The Australian Quarantine Camps (New York Times)

1631659599359.png

1631659627191.png

This is why, even when I eventually get vaccinated I will stand by those people who choose to not do so. It's important that people stand by the belief in liberty and personal risk. There are far grater implications long term for our world than what this virus brings in the interim

• Banned
This is why, even when I eventually get vaccinated I will stand by those people who choose to not do so. It's important that people stand by the belief in liberty and personal risk. There are far grater implications long term for our world than what this virus brings in the interim

First get them built without raising any alarms. That's the tricky part for elite. After that it's easy.

Really find it hard to believe Australians haven't revolted.

Human nature dictates that people are only gonna take so much. Historiclly speaking anyway.

But they seem to be just okay with this stuff as a collective.

It's the darndest thing.
The government confiscated their guns and they gladly complied. I'm not the least bit surprised.

Thanks to more than half a century of left wing propaganda in schools and the media, most Americans aren't aware of the blessing of the "Bill of Rights" aka the 1st ten Amendments to the Constitution that guarantee certain freedoms to (only) Americans in the entire world. Aussies speak a similar language and function according to some strange relationship to British parliamentary system of law but they aren't like us. The Australian government wasn't burdened with the 2nd Amendment when they ordered a nationwide confiscation of firearms and they aren't burdened with any other guaranteed constitutional protections either. Think about the Biden handlers pushing for an expansion of the Supreme Court that interprets Constitutional protection.

Forum List

Back