Israel’s Underreported Restraint in Gaza

Lord Long Rod

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2023

God smiles upon Israel for exercising such restraint in the face of yet another in a series of murderous attacks against it and the Jewish people. I do not think I could be the man that Netanyahu is, as I would have already razed all of Gaza for what Hamas and the “Palestinian” jihadists have done to Israel and the Jews. Clearly, our media is not on the side of Israel either.

God smiles upon Israel for exercising such restraint in the face of yet another in a series of murderous attacks against it and the Jewish people. I do not think I could be the man that Netanyahu is, as I would have already razed all of Gaza for what Hamas and the “Palestinian” jihadists have done to Israel and the Jews. Clearly, our media is not on the side of Israel either.
Reckless to support a Hitler impersonator who displays all the signs of insanity .

Equally reckless to mention his God who behaves like the Devil .

In ancient times every Palestinian would have become fertilizer for what they did. Nothing will change their demonic hatred of the Jews.

At the minimum they need to be driven from this land. They are not a civilized people

Leveling cities and slaughtering by the tens of thousands is not restraint. If the savages are holding back it's out of fear that the U.S. will drop its support and the world will step in to stop the daily crimes against humanity.

How restrained were they when they killed seven people trying to feed hungry people on Gaza?

Reckless to support a Hitler impersonator who displays all the signs of insanity .

Keep believing your nonsense. The horrors that were done by the demons of Hamas are very real and they filmed evidence of themselves doing it. IMO, anyone who is still complaining about how Israel is fighting these demons, deserves to suffer the same atrocities the Jews suffered that morning. From a purely practical standpoint, the world is raising hell because THIS TIME the Jews were not shamed, bullied, or otherwise forced to back down.
Even the hard Left in Israel, by at least 35% or so, have finally realized that their dreams of peace with the Palestinians were just that and nothing more. The "settlers" who were brutalized the worst were the same kibbutzim members where they went out of their way to help Palestinians get into Israel for medical, dental and other appointments and for shopping. The things that were done to those Jewish women, had it been my wife, sister or daughter, I'd have leveled every building in Gaza, then spent another week or so covering the same areas with napalm. I'd say it's worse than reckless to support DEMONS...

If it helps any, I have never once believed that you were merely impersonating a bat shit crazy lunatic.

Forum List

Back