One of my favorite conservatives, SE Cupp, speaks on Republican outrage over the recent Trump indictment

Not at all. In fact it’s the exact opposite. I’m looking for a candidate who is an unabashed Ideological and Lifestyle Conservative. Someone who walks the talk and isn’t ashamed of it.

Unfortunately what the Republican Party offers is nothing of the sort.

What extremists forget is that you have to find the person nearest your IDEAL CANDIDATE.
that can win.

No judge worth his or her salt will claim the 'Democrats' are 'communists' or the 'deep state'. These are thought-terminating clichés. engineered by demagogues (your right wing controllers) to curb critical thinking and kill dissent.

Hears the deal, beautress;

Your mind is a cache filled with thought-terminating clichés and tired right wing tropes all of which I have heard for over 58 years, going back to the days of the John Birch Society of the 60s You have no idea of how you sound like a fading broken record. You're just regurgitating crap fed into your brain by your right wing controllers designed to keep you compliant, complicit, and complacent.

You have no idea what I'm talking about and I"ve been on this earth for 72 years.

Humbly tendered,
Rumpole
The John Birch Society and (even earlier) Joseph McCarthy called it like it is. We should have listened.

What extremists forget is that you have to find the person nearest your IDEAL CANDIDATE.
that can win.
No I don’t. You might like me too, but I have the choice not to. Let’s look at my Presidential voting record:

1992: Third Party
1996: No Vote
2000: Republican
2004: Republican
2008: No Vote
2012: Third Party
2016: Republican
2020: No Vote

My Republican vote in 2004 was only due to not wanting a change of administration during an active war.

No I don’t. You might like me too, but I have the choice not to. Let’s look at my Presidential voting record:

1992: Third Party
1996: No Vote
2000: Republican
2004: Republican
2008: No Vote
2012: Third Party
2016: Republican
2020: No Vote

My Republican vote in 2004 was only due to not wanting a change of administration during an active war.

You have every right to throw your vote away.
I'm just saying what the intelligent plan is.

ActionJackson, given your propensity to traffic in tired right wing tropes, which are, indeed, nothing more than thought-terminating clichés whose purpose are to curb critical thinking and kill the conversation, I can find no argument of merit in your comment, not even one that deserves a response other than to indicate its deficiencies.

Cheers,
Rumpole
Still TDSing. amazing.

I'm just saying what the intelligent plan is.
What makes that the “intelligent“ plan? How is voting for someone who does not advocate for and live the lifestyle I support, a good option? In fact it’s the worse option…

Option #1: A guy I know will be against everything I believe in. He will actively fight against everything I believe in at every turn.

Option #2: A guy who agreed with a few things I believe in, but will be against most of what I believe in and is unlikely to fight hard for our common beliefs because they’re not generally popular.

If I have to vote, I’m voting for #1. At least I KNOW, without a doubt, he’s my enemy. I know I must oppose everything he does. That’s far easier than having to dig down through the details of everything #2 does to see if it’s appropriate or not. I can at least respect Candidate #1.

What makes that the “intelligent“ plan? How is voting for someone who does not advocate for and live the lifestyle I support, a good option? In fact it’s the worse option…

Option #1: A guy I know will be against everything I believe in. He will actively fight against everything I believe in at every turn.

Option #2: A guy who agreed with a few things I believe in, but will be against most of what I believe in and is unlikely to fight hard for our common beliefs because they’re not generally popular.

If I have to vote, I’m voting for #1. At least I KNOW, without a doubt, he’s my enemy. I know I must oppose everything he does. That’s far easier than having to dig down through the details of everything #2 does to see if it’s appropriate or not. I can at least respect Candidate #1.

That's nice.

Outta the park! Many Democrats feel that the untrue narrative is somehow acceptable when it has no place in responsible government. And regular Americans are having a hard time deciding whether to pay bills, buy gas, or buy food to eat, because there isn't enough to go around since poverty was inflicted on every aspect of life in America when Biden declared war on the American businesses in oil and gas as an affordable alternative to freezing to death. Biden's leaving Americans behind in Afghanistan after his unilateral decision to blame Republicans for every odorous thing he does against the people of the United States of America that he took an oath to provide for the common defense showed what a man with zero integrity does to destroy a country that has been a benefit to mankind since it decided on self-rule for an overtaxed people who were enslaved to royals who took that tax money to buy luxuries for themselves and their sycophants. Biden is trying to please a deep state that is ten times worse than royals, and so are the paid posters who rail against Republicans here. The Democrats are requiring atheism/agnosticism/silent heresy of their groupies and generous payoffs to the MSM press that has no noticable scruples for the large part, emboldened by lies, dirty tricks, and hidden agendas with arrogant snubbery against conservative leaders. It's quite deviant, imho. They're not connecting the dots that their chilling enthusiasm against their fellow Americans is close to starting a civil war, as they require citizen hatred, extortions, and marginalization to run the nation into the ground. If we don't stop the deep state from more damage as they collect honey money from nations that have recently been threatening America with nuclear extinction while Biden and his cronies bribes make them wealthy on the spot. And Democrat hoi polloi are letting them get away with it, because they have never known subjugation under the system our founders genius created for the good of their posterity.

And when you point out how obviously corrupt it is they tell you "You're crazy! It's all fair and accurate!"

It's all coming to a head

Then I choose “no one” and that’s exactly who I will vote for, as I have done multiple times over the years. Better an enemy I know than a supposed “ally” I cannot trust.
we're happy for you.

Rumpole I don't get it. How is what she says any different from all the other Democrat talking heads?

Why not just say, "here's another Trump hater, and I love the way she hates on Trump!"

name a candidate
I don’t believe there is one. Definitely not on the national stage, at this point in time. Maybe there’s a State level candidate somewhere, but I’m not holding my breath. If there is one, it would almost have to be from a Deep Red State.

Still TDSing. amazing.

Your mind is a bucket of thought-terminating clichés, of which 'TDS' is one.
TTCs are implanted by demagogues (via repetition) into your brain to prevent critical thinking and to kill dissent.

And when you point out how obviously corrupt it is they tell you "You're crazy! It's all fair and accurate!"

It's all coming to a head
They're rigidly following Hillary Clinton's push to perpetrate the Alinsky on this free country so they will have an easy time as they desperately focus on shutting up opinions that were once protected by the First Amendment by pretensing heresy of anyone who gets in their way. They have earned distrust by severely punishing free speech of their adversaries while basing their entire being on theatrical false narratives that Hollywood supports, but the majority of the people just want to take home a fair share of their career earnings so their children can dress well for school, afford higher educations for them, and feed them. This Monarchy of Biden's is killing Constitutional Protections in the Bill of Rights for expediency in their decisions that they hide behind closed doors dreaming up new ways to pick the pockets of everybody else in the country except themselves. If they want to go to hell in a handbasket, that's fine with me. But if they want to take the people I care about with them, I'm not backing down. Their minions started with slashing tires of people with cars bearing Republican support in elections. They have sleuths now who can shake down their rivals bank dealings, plus they do things that result in mega spending to fix or initiate for that matter. Their squashing of energy resources and sale of American lands to China and generous giveaways of oil properties in the Aleutians of alaska and the high-grade yellowcake in the Powder River Basin in Wyoming to Russia for a couple of million into Hillary's piggy bank, the Clinton Foundation, is beyond what I can tolerate as an American citizen who disdains both monetary, hanky-panky cheating, dismembering and dumping human preborn babies with no funeral to bless their sweet innocent souls.

When real disaster hits states that didn't vote for Biden, he trashes his Oath of Office with malice aforethought, because he's a selfish so-and-so. Biden needs to be in a nursing home, not in decision-making for 330,000,000 human beings who populate America and need a President who will honor his oath without ransacking handicapped and senior benefits. Some of those handicapped and seniors served this nation in its fight for maintaining freedom and giving freedom to people who are being genocided by arrogant so-and-sos, not to mention withholding from them whatever Congress grants in foreign aid.

Last edited:
Not at all. In fact it’s the exact opposite. I’m looking for a candidate who is an unabashed Ideological and Lifestyle Conservative. Someone who walks the talk and isn’t ashamed of it.

Unfortunately what the Republican Party offers is nothing of the sort.
We voted President Trump into office for several reasons: he tells the Truth and he tells us why. He promotes the prosperity of America and encourages successful businesses to share their profits with their employees who engendered their prosperity. His deals with foreign countries includes taking his best shot to bring peace to the Middle East, and when that is accomplished, peace to this warring world. He is so concerned about our dying oceans, that he worked on cleaning up the Atlantic, and in his next administration will achieve his list of important things to do--world peace that brings prosperity to America and human prosperity to the entire planet. He's been the hero in charging full speed ahead to the aid of sea animals by planning to clean up the oceans, one by one, until the sea critters have a decent and safe habitat. Needless to mention, I'm cherry picking things I would love to see happen to the earth through policies President Trump came up with his excellent choice of advisers, both environmentally and picuinary improvements. President Trump on his watch fervently supported the Constitution, and called on his advisory talented staff to serve the best interests of the American people, particularly parts of the country that were in trouble due to weather or other problems. Furthermore, he provided for the common defense by respecting and acting on the opinions of the American military. Love him or hate him, Trump leads the pack in making responsible, thoughtful arrangements for America to prosper and do right to other countries as is possible.

Forum List

Back