Libs unleash ecogeddon on the Klamath

There's no sea-run salmon above these dams, all those spawning beds are deserted ... the salmon can't jump these old poorly designed dams ... removing the dams will allow the salmon more space for this spawning, which should lead to more salmon ...

Again ... old poorly designed hydroelectric stations can't compete against Bonneville ... our local hydro plant shut down when they completed the Columbia River work ... maybe you folks aren't aware just how cheap government-owned electric power is ... cheapest in the nation ...

"The Mess" as the Stupid call it, is all the muck left behind when we first draw a reservoir down ... ugly and it smalls bad ... but the rain will wash it all away in a couple of years ... dam removals in Washington Sate have shown this can happen within a year, though usually three of four ...

Does the OP think Salmon can jump the 550 feet? ... or something ... maybe they can learn to fly ...
Yes...we must kill all the salmon to save them......

Thread summary:

Conservatives are very, very loyal propaganda parrots, no matter how stupid the propaganda is.

The cult tells them to bleat, they all bleat in unison.

In the grave, Stalin seethes in jealousy, wishing he had cadres of Useful Idiots as sheeplike as American conservatives.

Thread summary:

Conservatives are very, very loyal propaganda parrots, no matter how stupid the propaganda is.

The cult tells them to bleat, they all bleat in unison.

In the grave, Stalin seethes in jealousy, wishing he had cadres of Useful Idiots as sheeplike as American conservatives.
So let me get this straight.....You approve of killing a river and every living thing in it?

Damn, and I thought I was hardcore....At least I like the tasty critters.

Yes...we must kill all the salmon to save them......

The dams killed the salmon when they were installed ... removing the dams revives the runs ... you need to learn something about sea-run salmon biology ... you don't seem to think these dams impede their migration or something ... you're not being very clear ...

The dams killed the salmon when they were installed ... removing the dams revives the runs ... you need to learn something about sea-run salmon biology ... you don't seem to think these dams impede their migration or something ... you're not being very clear ...
There were other critters living in/about the river....Nobody thought of the coons, birds, and other native wildlife that depend on the river for their subsidence.

Leftists fail again.

Hundreds of thousand sof dead salmon is pretty clear...right there for all to see

Forum List

Back