One of my favorite conservatives, SE Cupp, speaks on Republican outrage over the recent Trump indictment

CUPP - Zionist 911 W "Biden Republican"

on CNN no less...

Where is Brad Raffensparger???

Who dat? Who cares? Just another fake Conservative who hates Trump. Similar to some of the self-proclaimed "Independents" on this board.
Hope you're not referring to me (an Independent) as a "Trump hater." I'm not his number one fan, but I did vote for him twice and will vote for him again in a general election. But I'm going with DeSantis in the primaries (if it comes down to that).

Sounds like a Liz Cheney wannabe. Just another RINO showing her TDS in full view.

ActionJackson, given your propensity to traffic in tired right wing tropes, which are, indeed, nothing more than thought-terminating clichés whose purpose are to curb critical thinking and kill the conversation, I can find no argument of merit in your comment, not even one that deserves a response other than to indicate its deficiencies.

Cheers,
Rumpole

CUPP - Zionist 911 W "Biden Republican"

on CNN no less...

Where is Brad Raffensparger???
In competent rebuttal; no substantive refutation to her message is offered.

Cheers,
Rumpole

Who dat? Who cares? Just another fake Conservative who hates Trump. Similar to some of the self-proclaimed "Independents" on this board.
Incompetent rebuttal, no substantive refutation to her message offered.

Cheers
Rumpole

PS, regarding your sig:

images

ActionJackson, given your propensity to traffic in tired right wing tropes, which are, indeed, nothing more than thought-terminating clichés whose purpose are to curb critical thinking and kill the conversation, I can find no argument of merit in your comment, not even one that deserves a response other than to indicate its deficiencies.

Cheers,
Rumpole
And yet ... you responded.

Given your propensity to traffic in tired, TDS-style threads ... I have no choice but to respond in similar fashion. So as long as your anti-Trump threads clutter these forums ... I shall respond in the manner that your threads deserve.

Hope you're not referring to me (an Independent) as a "Trump hater." I'm not his number one fan, but I did vote for him twice and will vote for him again in a general election. But I'm going with DeSantis in the primaries (if it comes down to that).
No, I mean fake Independents who chug the Democrat Kool-Aid on Trump but claim to be free thinkers.

In competent rebuttal; no substantive refutation to her message is offered.

Cheers,
Rumpole

LOL!!!

He's crazy???

Why?

Wanna go over each and every so called "conspiracy theory" that RFKjr is completely CORRECT in OUTING for the American people???

Which one shall be first?

Murderous Fraud Vax
Zionist Fascist mass murderer racist LBJ
Whether Sirhan shot RFK or not

You are an INTELLECTUAL COWARD!!!!

You are probably a foreigner, so here is a clue for you. CNN is not a credible source of news.

More credible than Fox, about as credible as the National Review.

Besides, her message is sound and you haven't refuted it. Your 'kill the source' pseudo debate trick doesn't work here.

Sorry,

Cheers,
Rumpole

LOL!!!

He's crazy???

Why?

Wanna go over each and every so called "conspiracy theory" that RFKjr is completely CORRECT in OUTING for the American people???

Which one shall be first?

Murderous Fraud Vax
Zionist Fascist mass murderer racist LBJ
Whether Sirhan shot RFK or not

You are an INTELLECTUAL COWARD!!!!

Non sequitur. Please adhere to the topic in the OP.

Cheers,
Rumpole

And she really sets the record straight.

You Repubs are gonna love this one!

And this is TLDR friendly, it's a short:

"One of my favorite conservatives".

Yes, I'm sure you painstakingly read her work for years and developed an enduring respect for the nuances of her positions through the process of deep and contemplative thought.

Or....and just stick with me for a sec, here's another theory:

"Woman on TV identify as R and say bad things about Orange Man! ME LIKEY!"

Take another Fake News dopamine hit, Rump.

You're clearly hopelessly addicted.

Forum List

Back