Libs unleash ecogeddon on the Klamath

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014
OK...The dams had been there for over 100 years, yet the salmon still weren't extinct.

This shit is what you get when the "environmentalists" are urban dwelling do-gooders, who have never set foot in the actual environment without a tour guide.

My hope is that all those urban dwelling do-gooders will go to Africa to pet the lions and rhinos.

My hope is that all those urban dwelling do-gooders will go to Africa to pet the lions and rhinos.
We see video of them every year, walking up to buffalo in Yellowstone as though they're dairy cows...FAFO.

I'm starting to believe that an EMP or general grid crash would be far more beneficial to the nation than a bad thing.

Last edited:
Gee, who would have thought that 100+ years worth of toxic sediment being released would have been a bad thing? It's like nobody even thought of testing the sediment beforehand to ascertain the effects when released.

Leftist environmentalists are a plague upon all living things.

Of course they just say, "oops my bad" (if they even bother), and then retreat to their city diggs and plan their next plague upon the Hinterlands.

They purposefully made a disaster and are leaving taxpayers and the locals to clean up their mess’

By Katy Grimes, February 19, 2024 2:30 am Klamath Dam Removal: ‘It’s an Environmental Disaster’ – California Globe
We have to kill the salmon to save them ...
The we know science dodge is wearing thin don't ya think. We have more oil than ever and the planet isn't burning up. Perhaps time for real science.

Yesterday morning it was 27F, by 2PM it was 50F! Unprecedented warming! 33F!! In a few hours!!! Yet, somehow, we all survived

Don't do it!....Big cold snap coming!

How long is it supposed to last? I meant setting up my seedlings in the house under grow lights.

I worry about the fact that Territorial will be sending my seed potatoes, and wonder when I ought to order bare root strawberries. I know that Territorial knows way more than I do about when to ship.

How long is it supposed to last? I meant setting up my seedlings in the house under grow lights.

I worry about the fact that Territorial will be sending my seed potatoes, and wonder when I ought to order bare root strawberries. I know that Territorial knows way more than I do about when to ship.

Indoors is OK....When I had a window box at my flat in Steamboat, I would start petunia seeds at about this time.

Last edited:
There's no sea-run salmon above these dams, all those spawning beds are deserted ... the salmon can't jump these old poorly designed dams ... removing the dams will allow the salmon more space for this spawning, which should lead to more salmon ...

Again ... old poorly designed hydroelectric stations can't compete against Bonneville ... our local hydro plant shut down when they completed the Columbia River work ... maybe you folks aren't aware just how cheap government-owned electric power is ... cheapest in the nation ...

"The Mess" as the Stupid call it, is all the muck left behind when we first draw a reservoir down ... ugly and it smalls bad ... but the rain will wash it all away in a couple of years ... dam removals in Washington Sate have shown this can happen within a year, though usually three of four ...

Does the OP think Salmon can jump the 550 feet? ... or something ... maybe they can learn to fly ...

There's no sea-run salmon above these dams, all those spawning beds are deserted ... the salmon can't jump these old poorly designed dams ... removing the dams will allow the salmon more space for this spawning, which should lead to more salmon ...

Again ... old poorly designed hydroelectric stations can't compete against Bonneville ... our local hydro plant shut down when they completed the Columbia River work ... maybe you folks aren't aware just how cheap government-owned electric power is ... cheapest in the nation ...

"The Mess" as the Stupid call it, is all the muck left behind when we first draw a reservoir down ... ugly and it smalls bad ... but the rain will wash it all away in a couple of years ... dam removals in Washington Sate have shown this can happen within a year, though usually three of four ...

Does the OP think Salmon can jump the 550 feet? ... or something ... maybe they can learn to fly ...
If the salmon haven't spawned in the river above the dams for 100 years the plan was actually to introduce salmon to the river, not restore salmon to the river.

They purposefully made a disaster and are leaving taxpayers and the locals to clean up their mess’

By Katy Grimes, February 19, 2024 2:30 am Klamath Dam Removal: ‘It’s an Environmental Disaster’ – California Globe
We have to kill the salmon to save them ...
The we know science dodge is wearing thin don't ya think. We have more oil than ever and the planet isn't burning up. Perhaps time for real science.
The Unabomber Cult Has to Imitate Its Master

Gee, who would have thought that 100+ years worth of toxic sediment being released would have been a bad thing? It's like nobody even thought of testing the sediment beforehand to ascertain the effects when released.

Leftist environmentalists are a plague upon all living things.

Of course they just say, "oops my bad" (if they even bother), and then retreat to their city diggs and plan their next plague upon the Hinterlands.
Fumes Fumigate

Most cronyvirus deaths were caused by these eco-nuts. The Spanish Influenza never returned because the growing auto emissions wiped it out. Natural "Clean" air is the most toxic at all and friendliest to killer microbes and insects.

Forum List

Back