One Hit Wonders

images

It's nice to see this thread is still receiving attention...

*****SMILE*****

:)

Attachments

• upload_2016-4-23_21-22-50.jpeg
    upload_2016-4-23_21-22-50.jpeg
    4.3 KB · Views: 65
I guess any fan of a band or solo artist would say that the songwriter(s) had more than one hit. But sometimes there is one that seems to get the most airplay and is seen as the group or artist's one big hit.

He also has the song, " one bourbon one scotch one beer" with a live version on youtube. But there wasn't a music video made for that song. So that's what I'm basing this post on.

I guess any fan of a band or solo artist would say that the songwriter(s) had more than one hit. But sometimes there is one that seems to get the most airplay and is seen as the group or artist's one big hit.

He also has the song, " one bourbon one scotch one beer" with a live version on youtube. But there wasn't a music video made for that song. So that's what I'm basing this post on.

I gotta call you on this one. His biggest hit was Bad To The Bone.

I gotta call you on this one. His biggest hit was Bad To The Bone.

ok my bad...
no his.

Forum List

Back