If you want uncensored Internet search results use Yandex, real difference

"Something of a request," is your idea of collusion?

The FBI goes to people's homes when they put up posts the Biden admin doesn't like, so learn to differentiate.

BTW, do Oklahoma folk all talk this weird? Even the agents, sounded weird. Maybe it was the audio?

Not sure what this is about.

I think you got your threads mixed up.

Hopefully you can correct it in time.

Not sure what this is about.

I think you got your threads mixed up.

Hopefully you can correct it in time.
No mix up.

The phrase “something of a request is in your link, and you quoted it in bold in your post.” I supposed you cut and pasted without reading it, since you seem confused by your own quote.

No mix up.

The phrase “something of a request is in your link, and you quoted it in bold in your post.” I supposed you cut and pasted without reading it, since you seem confused by your own quote.
Ok. I'll play.

If they didn't verify their credentials that's a problem.

What was posted on social media that caused the FBI to show up?

Ok. I'll play.

If they didn't verify their credentials that's a problem.

What was posted on social media that caused the FBI to show up?
Pro Palestinian and/or anti Israel messages, IIRC.

Why does the content matter? That was just the first example I found, I wasn’t looking for a Trumper who had his first amendment questioned.

Yandex is Russian intelligence-run.
Not exactly.
"Something of a request," is your idea of collusion?

The FBI goes to people's homes when they put up posts the Biden admin doesn't like, so learn to differentiate.

BTW, do Oklahoma folk all talk this weird? Even the agents, sounded weird. Maybe it was the audio?

Well, that was about some Allah Allah Snackbar antisemitic posting, so yeah. :dunno:

And yes, all those people sound funny to me.

Speculation.

Since you don't know specifically what the posts were, your narrative is politically bias fiction.

Not to mention the FBI has been doing this for decades.
They showed what some of the posts were. They were posts exactly like some people here do.

The pro-Palestinian antisemitic ones, that is.

They showed what some of the posts were. They were posts exactly like some people here do.

The pro-Palestinian antisemitic ones, that is.
I would expect that at least one post was threatening as this is a practice the FBI has done for decades.

Its not like this a newly created policy.

Forum List

Back