If you want uncensored Internet search results use Yandex, real difference

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
The major search engines like google and yahoo are now hopelessly polluted with shill "fact checks" all over the top hits of any controversial topic you want to do your own research on. Ironically Yandex, which is Russian owned, gives you a broader array of hits coming from all sides of the issue, so you can compare opposing arguments and make up your own mind.

Any other search engine or news content recommendations?

Example.

Yandex.com search results "fulton county 2020 election signature"

1712609246993.png

Google search results "fulton county 2020 election signature"
1712609367643.png

The major search engines like google and yahoo are now hopelessly polluted with shill "fact checks" all over the top hits of any controversial topic you want to do your own research on. Ironically Yandex, which is Russian owned, gives you a broader array of hits coming from all sides of the issue, so you can compare opposing arguments and make up your own mind.

Example.

View attachment 929240

View attachment 929241
So, how do we get Yandex for free?

Been using it for awhile....Like it.

I routinely compare the info that comes up on google with yandex. You might find information like covid vaccine deaths but you'll have to dug down ten pages. Yandex puts it up front, sometimes to a startling degree.

How funny. Scamadviser says Yandex is ok but others say Scamadviser is bullshit. Go figure.
Good luck.

Yandex sounds too similar to spandex. Remember when some guys wore spandex? Those were NOT good times. They ruined the fun of hanging out at the beach.

Example.

View attachment 929240

View attachment 929241
Color me shocked! :rolleyes:

At least it is confirmation of what I had already suspected. Thanks Munkle. Now I am sure.

Yandex LLC (Russian: Яндекс, tr. Yandeks, IPA: [ˈjandəks]) is a Russian multinational technology company[5] providing Internet-related products and services, including an Internet search engine called Yandex Search, launched in 1997, information services, e-commerce, transportation, maps and navigation, mobile applications, and online advertising.[6][2] Yandex Holding Company was incorporated in 2000. As of 2016, it primarily served audiences in Russia, Kazakhstan, Belarus, Turkey and countries with a significant Russian-speaking population.[7]

I wouldn’t be surprised.

But now we know that Google and twitter are US Intelligence run.

If Yandex tells us the truth while Google and Twitter hide it, what is my loss from using Yandex?
Sorry, I'm not going to deal with your abject stupidity today.

I wouldn’t be surprised.

But now we know that Google and twitter are US Intelligence run.

If Yandex tells us the truth while Google and Twitter hide it, what is my loss from using Yandex?
Nonsense.

Just because the Trump administration asked for social media posts to be removed does not make it "intelligence run."

They are allowed to ask, just not force or coerce.

Example.

View attachment 929240

View attachment 929241
It might be just fine, but given how much Russia tracks and censors its own people on the internet, I am cautious using a Russian-owned search engine. Just as I don't trust Tik Tok so long as it is owned and controlled by Communist China. Admittedly we can't trust a lot of stuff on our own leftist controlled media, social media, internet access either so maybe it's all a wash.

It was Biden administration that coerced them.
No. It was the Trump administration.

Navaroli testified that her supervisors told her and her team that the platform received “something of a request” from Trump to take down a tweet that Teigen posted criticizing him.

Rep. Gerry Connolly (D-Va.), who was questioning Navaroli when she confirmed that, said Trump “heckled” Teigen and her husband, singer John Legend, on Twitter in September 2019, calling them “the musician John Legend and his filthy-mouthed wife.”

He noted that Teigen responded to that post shortly after, calling Trump a “p—- ass bitch.”

“In that particular instance, I do remember hearing that we had received a request from the White House to make sure that we evaluated this tweet and that they wanted it to come down because it was a derogatory statement directed toward the president,” Navaroli said.

Example.

View attachment 929240

View attachment 929241
"Ironically it's Russian owned?"

It's like saying that it's ironic you get wet when it rains.

The reason you get different results and aren't fact-checked is because Russia has a vested interest in NOT fact-checking and playing in the biases of Trumpers.

It's not a coincidence it's absolutely deliberate.

What truly gets me about stuff like this, is that the same people who rap themselves into the flag and claim everybody who doesn't share their opinion is somehow unpatriotic. Are also the people who WILLINGLY take their information from Russian over American sources simply because they find that information more thrust worthy.

That's ironic.

No. It was the Trump administration.

Navaroli testified that her supervisors told her and her team that the platform received “something of a request” from Trump to take down a tweet that Teigen posted criticizing him.

Rep. Gerry Connolly (D-Va.), who was questioning Navaroli when she confirmed that, said Trump “heckled” Teigen and her husband, singer John Legend, on Twitter in September 2019, calling them “the musician John Legend and his filthy-mouthed wife.”

He noted that Teigen responded to that post shortly after, calling Trump a “p—- ass bitch.”

“In that particular instance, I do remember hearing that we had received a request from the White House to make sure that we evaluated this tweet and that they wanted it to come down because it was a derogatory statement directed toward the president,” Navaroli said.

"Something of a request," is your idea of collusion?

The FBI goes to people's homes when they put up posts the Biden admin doesn't like, so learn to differentiate.

BTW, do Oklahoma folk all talk this weird? Even the agents, sounded weird. Maybe it was the audio?

Last edited:
Reagan, June 1987: "Mr. Gorbachev, build that search engine!"

Only makes sense for right wingers to be Russian shills when they are hopelessly infected with them.

House Foreign Affairs Chairman Rep. Michael McCaul (R-TX) made comments during an interview with Puck, warning that Russian propaganda has "infected" a portion of the GOP base. House Intelligence Chairman Rep. Mike Turner (R-OH) joins CNN's Jake Tapper to discuss.

Forum List

Back