Okay, Let's Be Honest With Ourselves Here

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Slade3200 made a really good point earlier. We take all of our anger out on Biden when we all know he isn't capable of making any of the decisions for our country, so we just pick him as a target for our anger. I'll be the first to admit he's right, but he's still an idiot though. (Biden not Slade.)

Slade3200 made a really good point earlier. We take all of our anger out on Biden when we all know he isn't capable of making any of the decisions for our country, so we just pick him as a target for our anger. I'll be the first to admit he's right, but he's still an idiot though. (Biden not Slade.)
Too fuckin' bad....He put himself out there to be installed into the position, he can take the heat for the Marxist tools and avaricious crooks that have infested his regime.

If we don’t like the decisions made by Brandon, we should be angry at ??? Who? Those who make the decisions and then tell Brandon what to “say” and what Executive Orders to “sign?” I mean. Yeah. I’m pissed off at them too, but they are anonymous and unaccountable. Just the way they like it.

Last edited:
Until they can rid themselves of TDS than they will just have to sit back and take it.

1650306568823.jpeg

If we don’t like the decisions made by Brandon, we should be angry at ???

Exactly my point. That's why we or at least I tend to blame Biden.

ANYONE who believes Biden isn't responsible for his administration needs to have their voting rights revoked.

PERIOD

I highly doubt this old geezer can dress himself every day.

Slade isn't an idiot. He's somebody on here who can debate with me without putting me down in the process.

Lucky you. Slade is an asshole. You just haven't crossed differences of opinion with him yet.

And Biden is an asshole. Doesn't matter if he has the brains of a sloth, HE TOOK THE JOB, he is in charge, he is responsible.

He is the front man for this subversive leftwing agenda and if they didn't need him and Hunter's crooked money, they would have chosen someone else.

So by extension, the 7 years the left spent blaming everything on Trump and MAGA are silly.

That makes the J6 commission and Cheney very silly.
Yes, blaming everything on anyone is silly.

I think Trump and Hillary and Hunter should be investigated if suspected of something.. If something is found, prosecute. If they're found guilty, nail them. If anyone helped, nail them too. Including family.

Right?

Go ahead and show me where I put 100% blame on anyone or any group on any issue or any problem.

Let's see you back up your words, you miserable little thing.
How long have you been saying Trump supporters are in a different universe? Constantly, is the answer. You have blamed them and Trump for everything wrong, called them racists and traitors, and said whatever else you could to demonize them.

Try again, your hate for other Americans who just disagree with you is sick and I am tired of hearing it.

Forum List

Back