Ok so Biden and Trump were both bad

Last time I checked, Conseratives supported less spending and smaller government. We are against things like FISA, FISA 702 and the patriot act. We also support the 2A.

Trump was/is no conservative. Not by a long shot.
Welp, magaturds seem to refuse this theory after the last four years. They are bent on redefining 'conservative' to meet a new twisted, hyper partisan agenda based on the entitlement, populism and propaganda of the previous administration. And that agenda seems to have no baring in actual policy, just 'owning da libz'.

And if no policies are what the people end up voting for, then this republic will remain in it's waning stages.

We see every day on the streets of our cities... drugs crime homelessness addiction poverty bad schools over crowded hospitals...and yet we borrow money to send to places all over the world that we have never even heard of...and our elected leaders keep getting richer the more money they spend...

It will take an outsider to end this kind of corruption....we had one but the establishment stole the election and did what a cat does in a litterbox....covered it all up...but the smell still lingers...and we will eventually dig it up....

We had Trump...

During his administration there was

• Drugs
  • Crime
  • Homeliessness,
  • Addiction
  • Poverty
  • Bad Schools
  • Over-crowded hospitals
And he run up $8T in debt and fixed none of it.

And you want to rehire him?

Welp, magaturds seem to refuse this theory after the last four years. They are bent on redefining 'conservative' to meet a new twisted, hyper partisan agenda based on the entitlement, populism and propaganda of the previous administration. And that agenda seems to have no baring in actual policy, just 'owning da libz'.

And if no policies are what the people end up voting for, then this republic will remain in it's waning stages.

The radical progressives and the "magaturds" are on the same level. Only those who are truly independent understand this, and why.

We had Trump...

• Drugs
  • Crime
  • Homeliessness,
  • Addiction
  • Poverty
  • Bad Schools
  • Over-crowded hospitals

Before and after Trump those same things existed. Including rising deficits. This is sort of my whole point. While everyone is busy trying to prove their side or their guy is better, they keep doing the same thing, over and over and over.
Both sides suck. And yet party loyalist keep allowing them to do it.

The ones who pick a head-on collision over a hangnail are fucking insane.

Why TF would you choose either/or? Because one doesn't hurt as bad? Why not pick one that's not going to give any pain? Because you want to be part of the winning team? How precious.

IMO, voting for a republican or a democrat is about THE MOST unpatriotic thing a voter can do. Because Trump, or Biden or anyone else labeled a republican or a democrat isn't going to make things better for the vast majority of us citizens, it's down right treasonous.

You party loyalist are destroying the country with your "lesser of two evils" BS conspiracy theories.

Correct. Regressives/magaturds have both become indistinguishable to me.

It's just my opinion, both both are just as radical as the next. Seriously, what republican would still support Trump after banning bump stocks, funding gender studies in Pakistan and spending as much money as he did?
And what progressive would vote for an old white rich establishment candidate, with obvious racist comments in his not so distant past. They were cancelling people just in the past year who did less than Biden.

Both of them are just retarded and childish. But I don't see them changing any time soon. It's like most of the voters are stuck on stupid. Party loyalist are destroying this country. We can blame it on the Biden's and Trumps all we want. But it's their voters who are truly to blame.

Let me explain something to you, asshole: Progs don't define what the word "conservative" means. Their definitions are designed only to serve their propaganda purposes, not truth.

Why TF would you choose either/or? Because one doesn't hurt as bad? Why not pick one that's not going to give any pain? Because you want to be part of the winning team? How precious.

IMO, voting for a republican or a democrat is about THE MOST unpatriotic thing a voter can do. Because Trump, or Biden or anyone else labeled a republican or a democrat isn't going to make things better for the vast majority of us citizens, it's down right treasonous.

You party loyalist are destroying the country with your "lesser of two evils" BS conspiracy theories.
What a fucking moron. One will kill you. The other will only irritate you for a day. In real life, no one ever gets their ideal choice

Are you capable of committing logic?

Saying Biden and Trump are both bad is like saying a double quarter pounder with cheese meal and a cookie are both fattening.

We had Trump...

• Drugs
  • Crime
  • Homeliessness,
  • Addiction
  • Poverty
  • Bad Schools
  • Over-crowded hospitals

There was less violent crime in the cities under Trump...more good jobs more small businesses opening up lower gas and food prices and less household debt and peace and prosperity...more border security...and for a bonus more mental health agencies were created under Trump most of which have been cut by the Biden clan....look around today...even if you can't shake your TDS you have to agree Biden's world is a bloody mess....

There was less violent crime in the cities under Trump...more good jobs more small businesses opening up lower gas and food prices and less household debt and peace and prosperity...and for a bonus more mental health agencies were created under Trump most of which have been cut by the Biden clan....look around today...even if you can't shake your TDS you have to agree Biden's world is a bloody mess....

Yeah, crime is on the rise. That's why happens when the economy gets bad.
But lets not forget Kenosha, Portland, Jan 6th, the cops that were murdered in Dallas and all the riots and looting that took place during Trump.

Saying Biden and Trump are both bad is like saying a double quarter pounder with cheese meal and a cookie are both fattening.

LMAO.. Pretty accurate. That's part of the McDonalds diet program. It melts away the lbs.

What a fucking moron. One will kill you. The other will only irritate you for a day. In real life, no one ever gets their ideal choice

Are you capable of committing logic?

Bro, you're deliberately over exaggerating politicians and a car wreck. There is no similarities. It's an over exaggeration, and you know it.

I still think you got my point. But you get childish with the name calling anyways. Sad ploy bro. In a childish kind of way.

R & D's have been ruining this country for over 170 years. Not one has made things better for the vast majority of "we the people." They've been been a constant "hangnail" since they took over.

Let me explain something to you, asshole
You're a binary thinking radical magaturd. So don't hurt yourself trying to explain anything to me. It falls on deaf ears. Yours are the flotsam' and jetsam of ideas.
Progs don't define what the word "conservative" means.
Being anti-magaturd doesn't make one a progressive. I implore you to show me where I wholeheartedly support progressive groups/policies/agendas. Conservatives used to be about limited government, personal responsibility, fiscal responsibility, freedom and individual liberty. Magaturd rhetoric does not align with any of these things. They pay them lip service, and that's about it. That's why I deem them magaturds.
Their definitions are designed only to serve their propaganda purposes, not truth.
And it's quite telling you don't understand the irony in that comment, and never will.

There was less violent crime in the cities under Trump...more good jobs more small businesses opening up lower gas and food prices and less household debt and peace and prosperity...more border security...and for a bonus more mental health agencies were created under Trump most of which have been cut by the Biden clan....look around today...even if you can't shake your TDS you have to agree Biden's world is a bloody mess....

Strange none of what you mentioned earlier was reputed. Not drugs, homelessness, poverty, bad schools or overcrowded hospitals. You did say there was less violent crime under your blob. Which of course was a lie. See below.

1647530113276.png

Oh wait..that was just Trump's skyrocketing murder rate.... not the violent crime rate. Lets see how your blob handled that:
1647530249930.png

Shock of shocks...it went up under Trump too.

So, to nobody's surprise, your post was full of lies. BTW...what were the new "mental health agencies" created under your blob?

Partisan hacks cannot understand the point of this thread…

Yeah, crime is on the rise. That's why happens when the economy gets bad.
But lets not forget Kenosha, Portland, Jan 6th, the cops that were murdered in Dallas and all the riots and looting that took place during Trump.
Oh, you mean the Black Lives Matter bullshit?

When the entire liberal political spectrum was bamboozled by a few communists?

Oh, you mean the Black Lives Matter bullshit?

When the entire liberal political spectrum was bamboozled by a few communists?

Yes, I agree. The radical progressives took over the democratic party for a while. For too long. But it still happened on Trumps watch. I'm pointing this out because you're making out like there was very little violent crime during Trumps 4 years. And that's simply not true.

And that's all I'm saying. I'm not blaming Trump. I'm not saying it was all his fault. But it did happen. And it will happened if he runs and wins in 2024.

Yes, I agree. The radical progressives took over the democratic party for a while. For too long. But it still happened on Trumps watch. I'm pointing this out because you're making out like there was very little violent crime during Trumps 4 years. And that's simply not true.

And that's all I'm saying. I'm not blaming Trump. I'm not saying it was all his fault. But it did happen. And it will happened if he runs and wins in 2024.
For a while?

lol

Forum List

Back