Ok so Biden and Trump were both bad

No. I nailed it. You fuckers are pure trolls, nothing more, nothing less. You have no real values, you just like "owning" people. Fuck you, and everyone you likes you.
You go pompus on people sounding sanctimonious all the time.........How you are LIBERTARIAN........And I always ask you how does throwing away your vote mean anything............

We've been here before.........And while you use snide remarks YOU GET RETURN FIRE FROM ME and you MELT DOWN.

I stand by my point of YOUR WELCOME........Because if I thought like you Hillary would have packed the court and we would have been screwed.

FJB

perfect way to end the American democrat Party for eternity: cheat to install the guy who causes the dollar to lose it reserve currency status

Ooooor a perfect way to give the democrats more fodder and reasons to laugh at you. You make Trump supporters look like Morons.

Biden might be bad for batshit crazy trumpsters, but for patriotic Americans, he's doing a damn fine job. I agree that trump was pretty bad.
Highest inflation in 40 years, highest violent crime rates since the early 90's, highest gas prices in history and choking off our own domestic energy sector while begging our enemies to increase production to help us out. The worst military pull out in history stranding thousands of Americans and SVH's to be captured tortured and killed for helping the US over the last 20 years showing the whole of the US to be weak and our military ineffectual.

Worse, the word of any American much less American president to our allies in the future will be laughed off. Ukraine, where many of us were screaming for years needed more US military aid or Putin would at a time of his choosing come back in and take whatever he wanted. We negotiated and signed an agreement with Ukraine to protect them from future attacks on the condition they gave up their nuclear weapons. As part of the Obama Admin Biden opposed military aid during the outbreak of the civil war in the Donbas Region, and as president he drug his feet for an entire year unwilling to provide them the necessary military aid to prevent a Russian invasion or to halt it once started while we watched the buildup for six months.

The result is utter devastation that Europe has not seen since WWII and the worst refugee crisis since WWII as well.

How the heck is that great for anyone much less "Patriotic Americans".

Trump was/is still a disgusting snake oil salesman pig. He will never change. It's what he is.
So were a lot of democratic presidents including both Kennedy and Johnson the of course we have Bill Clinton.

Trump may be a horrible human being but for the most part a decent president and definitely the president we need today.

Were he president Ukraine would still be free and we'd have gotten all of our people out of Afghanistan instead of leaving them to fend for themselves after pulling our military out first basically slinking out of the country in the dark of night.

Most elections we're reduced to choosing between the lesser of two evils and Trump was certainly the lesser of two evils.

ARE YOU REALLY comparing a vibrant, career lifetime businessman with enough flamboyant successes in his life to make him somewhat cocky and boastful, and backed it up in office, to a dazed, fossil lifetime DC pressed suit who literally needs pre-written cards handed to him to tell him where he is, what date it is, and what to talk about and who to call on for questions (and what answers to give them) as he stumbles about the stage?
Trump's mouth and thumbs kept things in constant turmoil and gave the democrats exactly what they needed to demonize not only himself but conservatives and republicans on the whole.

He was right on policy probably 85-90% of the time but it was always overshadowed by the latest controversy he'd stirred up saying or tweeting something stupid.

In his defense I think he was much better man at the end of his term than when he began running in 2016.

You betcha. Show me one great leader in history good or bad who DIDN'T have ATTITUDE.

You have GREAT LEADERS. Then on the opposite end of the scale you have your vanilla Jimmy Carters and Joe Robinshit Bedlams.

They have all the charisma and thrill of watching lawn grow.
Eisenhower and Reagan.

Being loud, brash and a blowhard is not leadership.

Almost 8% inflation, shortages and supply-line issues, the Saudis won't answer Biden's phone calls, the Iranians just fired 12 missiles right next to a US consulate in Iraq, and we're on the brink of a global thermonuclear war.

And you say Biden is doing a damned fine job. :laughing0301:

View attachment 615957
Horse hockey, we're nowhere close to a nuclear war.

Putin is neither stupid nor crazy and he knows that the first use of a nuke will result in the complete and utter destruction of himself and everything he loves including his country.

Biden is an installed pieceofshite.

Shame on the Rats! shame on all those demonRats who stole this Election!

Burn in Hell!
If Obama was a post turtle, Biden is just a cow chip in the middle of nowhere. Kamala? The most ignorant and unqualified person to ever hold public office.

What's really terrifying is she'd literally one heartbeat away from being president.

If Obama was a post turtle, Biden is just a cow chip in the middle of nowhere. Kamala? The most ignorant and unqualified person to ever hold public office.

What's really terrifying is she'd literally one heartbeat away from being president.
You keep saying all that, and some day someone might believe it.

This is a direct quote from Trump on the Jeanine Pirro Tunnel of Towers Foundation Radio show on Sunday March 13th as he and she discussed the reasons for Putin's action against Ukraine.
TRUMP: "You say what's the purpose of this. They had a country, you could see it was a country where there was a lot of LOVE." "And WE'RE doing it because, you know, somebody wants to make his country larger, or he wants to put it back the way it was."

This is the guy who you right-wing morons thought would push back against Putin? Thank goodness that there is truth in Freudian Slips because there is never truth from Trump voluntarily. Remember when he said in Helsinki that he can't see why interference in the 2016 elections could possibly be Putin? Then tried to backtrack and say he meant, "I can't see any reason why it wouldn't be!" That correction made no logical sense at all.

This is a direct quote from Trump on the Jeanine Pirro Tunnel of Towers Foundation Radio show on Sunday March 13th as he and she discussed the reasons for Putin's action against Ukraine.
TRUMP: "You say what's the purpose of this. They had a country, you could see it was a country where there was a lot of LOVE." "And WE'RE doing it because, you know, somebody wants to make his country larger, or he wants to put it back the way it was."

This is the guy who you right-wing morons thought would push back against Putin? Thank goodness that there is truth in Freudian Slips because there is never truth from Trump voluntarily. Remember when he said in Helsinki that he can't see why interference in the 2016 elections could possibly be Putin? Then tried to backtrack and say he meant, "I can't see any reason why it wouldn't be!" That correction made no logical sense at all.
Actually it's the "Tunnels to Towers Foundation Radio Show".

I'd still like to see more actual context here.

They are both bad. So one side picks a hangnail, like a bunch of retards. And the otherside picks a head on collision, like another bunch of retards.

Over and over and over and over

It is more like one side picks syphilis and the other side picks gonorrhea....Over and over and over and over

They are both bad. So one side picks a hangnail, like a bunch of retards. And the otherside picks a head on collision, like another bunch of retards.

Over and over and over and over
The ones who pick a head-on collision over a hangnail are fucking insane.

Forum List

Back