Ok so Biden and Trump were both bad

Where do we go from here? Keep arguing with people about which one, including the republicans and democrats, with people who aren't going to change their minds?

If yall put half as much effort into trying to agree as you do disagreeing, we might get somewhere. In fact, we might get decent politicians.
Trump is an obnoxious self serving asshole who calls people names. But, under him, the country ran far better than it has under Biden. And, it isn't just Biden. The country is being run not only by Biden but by Democrats as a whole, whose policies have brought us to where we are today. I'd rather have the obnoxious asshole as president with a Republican Congress. I just plain don't give a shit how many names Trump calls people. I care about the cost of gas, groceries, and other stuff and prefer not to be on the brink of WWIII.

Last edited:
Trump is an obnoxious self serving asshole who calls people names. But, under him, the country ran far better than it has under Biden. And, it isn't just Biden. The country is being run not only by Biden but by Democrats as a whole, whose policies have brought us to where we are today. I'd rather have the obnoxious asshole as president with a Republican Congress. I just plain don't give a shit how many names Trump calls people names. I care about the cost of gas, groceries, and other stuff and prefer not to be on the brink of WWIII.
This. ^°°

Well said. Thank you.

Where do we go from here? Keep arguing with people about which one, including the republicans and democrats, with people who aren't going to change their minds?

If yall put half as much effort into trying to agree as you do disagreeing, we might get somewhere. In fact, we might get decent politicians.
We need to start supporting other parties that aren't bought off by big business. We all can agree that corporate America owns the Democratic and Republican leadership and their concerns are not the concerns of the people.

We need to take back America by a grass roots campaign to oust the current two party system.

Maybe a change in the election process. Not sure what that could look like, but we need to change the way we elect people or the situation is going to get worse.

Under Trump, the world was afraid of America. under Biden, America is afraid of the world

We need to start supporting other parties that aren't bought off by big business. We all can agree that corporate America owns the Democratic and Republican leadership and their concerns are not the concerns of the people.

We need to take back America by a grass roots campaign to oust the current two party system.

Maybe a change in the election process. Not sure what that could look like, but we need to change the way we elect people or the situation is going to get worse.

I agree to a point. But I experienced the infiltration of the 2007 Tea Party by the GOP. It's my guess that if the LP or any other political party were to start gaining any popularity, enough to actually create competition for the R & D's, they'd be infiltrated and destroyed as well.

We'd have to be careful to not let that happen.

I agree to a point. But I experienced the infiltration of the 2007 Tea Party by the GOP. It's my guess that if the LP or any other political party were to start gaining any popularity, enough to actually create competition for the R & D's, they'd be infiltrated and destroyed as well.

We'd have to be careful to not let that happen.
If you're serious about that, better start organizing. "Now".

I've been through all that in my younger days. It's useless when 99% of the people are preoccupied with other things.
The Democrats have a huge and very powerful political machine. It ripples into the media, local governments, unelected officials....

The Republicans don't even come close, to the sophistication and power of the DNC. And, if they want to survive, they need to build that, and get it up and running pronto.

Where is the Republican George Soros?

This guy Soros pumps MILLIONS into liberal causes of all kinds. He even funds those idiotic "walk a mile in my shoes" ads that appear on EVERY tv station fifty times a day.

The Republicans have no equivalent, there's no financial angel like a Soros with bottomless pockets.

My take is, the Republicans need to organize, if they want to win. Overconfidence is going to be the win-killer during these primaries.

The Democrats have a huge and very powerful political machine. It ripples into the media, local governments, unelected officials....

The Republicans don't even come close, to the sophistication and power of the DNC. And, if they want to survive, they need to build that, and get it up and running pronto.

Where is the Republican George Soros?

This guy Soros pumps MILLIONS into liberal causes of all kinds. He even funds those idiotic "walk a mile in my shoes" ads that appear on EVERY tv station fifty times a day.

The Republicans have no equivalent, there's no financial angel like a Soros with bottomless pockets.

My take is, the Republicans need to organize, if they want to win. Overconfidence is going to be the win-killer during these primaries.

Trust me, the GOP will have no problem getting the majority. It's a two party system with very forgetful voters. It'll go back and forth until the end of time. If the GOP was so great, or the Dem's for that matter, one of them would've been abolished by now.

They're just wings of the same bird.

As an independent I agree Trumps narcissistic behavior and absurd tweeting(s) cost him reelection, made me sick at times, however, compared to Biden he was a man for the common person. He followed through with attempting to deliver on his promises, exercised common sense in dealing with day to day issues yet alienated the fringes of his base. Biden on the other hand is a puppet for the extreme faction of his party and poor alternative, disaster, from day 1. So incompetent that he appears crooked, and may be. Regardless Americans voted for him and are now receiving exactly what they voted for.

Yep. Poll trumpsters, and you are assured a result that reflects trumpsters views.
Average Americans are a broad cross section of the country and that's who's being polled.

Now I'm no mathematician but I'm pretty sure that over fifty percent is more than half or a "Majority" of Americans.

Being loud, brash and a blowhard is not leadership.

No but saying and doing the right things while having the people behind you, is. Besides, I don't know that Trump was ever "loud," just very non-PC in saying things that needed said that no one else would say.

Biden doesn't even SAY the right things.

Biden doesn't even DO the right things.

Not even the democrats like him.

No but saying and doing the right things while having the people behind you, is. Besides, I don't know that Trump was ever "loud," just very non-PC in saying things that needed said that no one else would say.

Democrats not liking Biden is real the same way that silly "Walk Away" scam was real, right?

That's the problem, even when he was doing the righ things policy wise and as Commander in Chief on his best days he said things that were provably false, stretched beyond the bounds of credulity and/or just mumbled endless word salad giving the dem's everything they needed to destroy him personally and his presidency.

If Trump does run again the first thing he needs to hire is a great speech writer and speech coach and someone needs to take his phones away so he won't be making an ass of himself daily on social media or during press events.

Democrats not liking Biden is real the same way that silly "Walk Away" scam was real, right?
Scam hell, alive, well, effective and growing.

Over Half the country is saying Biden is a failure and incompetent, that includes a hell of a lot of democrats.

Forum List

Back