Ok so Biden and Trump were both bad

You voted for Biden, and he's batshit crazy. Not only that, but he's senile. Cumala is batshit crazy. All the Dims in Congress are batshit crazy.

I marvel at your conviction that you're sane.

Don't get childish bro. Let them.

Me. I care. I think you, and all the other dumb motherfuckers who agree with you, are traitors. You're driving our country into a hole we won't recover from. Fuck you very much!
I don't give a damn what you think of me..............Our gov't is screwed because of corrupt politicians.........I'm aware of that and WE HAVE GOTTEN RID OF SOME RINOS.

You ........NOT SO MUCH..........Calling me a traitor because I hurt your feelings sounds just like the Far Left........And it is MEANINGLESS DRIVEL.

Where did I give you the idea that I value your opinion?
The same place you got the idea that I give a shit about yours. But you pretend to care about limited government and freedom. So I like to mock your phony bullshit.

The same place you got the idea that I give a shit about yours. But you pretend to care about limited government and freedom. So I like to mock your phony bullshit.
You think the establishment is gonna roll over and give up their power they have had so long without a fight? Then you are NAIVE.........in the mean time you do the best damage control you can with the lack of options.

SCOTUS with TRUMP stopped us from being like Canada over Covid..............And has stalled the left there for decades to come.

Again, YOUR WELCOME..............LOL

I never had that idea, numskull.

No one believes that you're a libertarian, BTW.

That's sure obvious. You don't seem to give a damn about much of anything beyond partisan buttfucking
I swing upper cuts at the left because I can't stand the fuckers.........I liked Trump.....he did a lot he promised to do while being attack every day by Losers.

He called out the media for what they are and I LOVED IT. About time someone called their sorry asses out. And the left LOST IT...........SO DID YOU.......POOR THINGS.

But Americans got to see the truth that the media was hiding.

Anyways.......You have TERMINAL TDS anyways.

th

This is my attitude towards the left. No apologies....DON'T CARE WHO IT OFFENDS.

Trolls love pissing people off.
Well you lost it here..........I get my facts out on many threads............and You are Welcome we kept the BEAST OUT OF OFFICE.

No thanks to you..........and Biden and the left didn't have SCOTUS and saved America DAMAGE. Whether you like that or not.

You played no part..............the fact you get so mad when I bring that up tells me you are a fraud.

Ok so what do you guys agree on?
At times she would push more of a return to the limited Gov't............I would LOVE THAT.........Enumerated powers and power returned to the states. I think she would still agree there.

But they will NOT LET GO OF POWER........Not without a fight........it is NAIVE to think otherwise...........so you do the best you can with crappy options as damage control

Forum List

Back