Impeach Biden

Because he and Hunter had more to do with Burisma than Trump. And Biden and the Afghan fiasco. And the fact most of us despise Biden and want ever this mess called the "Democratic party" gone. They are killing us.

This shit is getting weird like the movie Dr. Strangelove. I feel like some lunatics have locked the whole country inside a room with them, and are babbling something about someone stealing their "precious bodily fluids."

Last edited:
This shit is getting weird like the movie Dr. Strangelove. I feel like some lunatic has locked the whole country inside a room with him, and is babbling something about someone stealing his "precious bodily fluids."

grandpa-simpson.gif

• Banned
It isn't going to happen, even thought Biden actually did collude with Ukrainian officials, Hunter smoking crack and Biden's complete incompetency and colluding with Burisma. Trumps mean tweets VS the HUGE Biden inflation...

Last edited:
Endless videos of people attacked, maimed and killed. Homicideamania. All of the cities where most of it is done. Asians, Hassidic Jews, Elderly people, White people, Women, and so many more. The results many times worse than normal from a corrupted political party that does anything to win elections.

Because he and Hunter had more to do with Burisma than Trump.
Alr get a couple things straight old darling. There has to be a crime committed and there has not. You obviously hate both of them but that does prove one crime.
And Biden and the Afghan fiasco.
what did he do which was illegal there? Again, nothing. The terrorist attack on those soldiers would have happened under any potus. Youre blue with hate and revenge
And the fact most of us despise Biden and want ever this mess called the "Democratic party" gone.
oh so because you despise him is enough to get rid of him. 81 million didn't think so. Not on republican voter in America can get rid of him. If you didn't vote him in, you cannot vote then out. Let that sink in you fool
They are killing us.
Really? How are they doing that,? What you mean is your frustration is a boiling point and you lash out on here as if America will obey your bloody ignorance.
Well suck eggs.
Get some facts before you belch shit on everyone.

REALLY? We have to pay 5 dollars a gallon because...why, buck-o?
I wish it was only due to a complete lack of vision on their part. The problem is that it isn't. We're now seeing gas prices going to a level the Dem's want in order to push EV's on us.

Forget the fact that if we bought millions of EV's in reaction to these prices it would crash our electrical grid even if you could find the charging stations to "tank up".

One more tax on the working family we can't afford.

Endless videos of people attacked, maimed and killed. Homicideamania. All of the cities where most of it is done. Asians, Hassidic Jews, Elderly people, White people, Women, and so many more. The results many times worse than normal from a corrupted political party that does anything to win elections.
We're supposed to ignore all of that like we're supposed to forget the 2 years of ever increasing violence by BLM/ANTIFA as cities burst into flames, assaults, and murders leading up to the election.

Damned convenient how they suddenly stopped... .

what did he do which was illegal there? Again, nothing. The terrorist attack on those soldiers would have happened under any potus. Youre blue with hate and revenge
Ignoring the rest this is pure crap.

We pulled the military out ahead of removing the civilians so everything collapsed around them.

A well planned phased withdrawal would have completely avoided that fiasco and we would not have left billions in weaponry and tech for the Taliban to take and use or trade to Russia and China in exchange for weapons more their speed.

In a proper withdrawal it collapses like concentric rings AFTER you get everyone and everything you need to get out of the country out.

Our withdrawal from Afghanistan is the worst embarrassment our military and our nation has suffered since WWII. It also totally emboldened and empowered all of our enemies who now see that the current administration will run scared given the opportunity in the face of enemy opposition.

Because he and Hunter had more to do with Burisma than Trump. And Biden and the Afghan fiasco. And the fact most of us despise Biden and want ever this mess called the "Democratic party" gone. They are killing us.
Biden left Afghanistan the way putin told him to and now putin is writing the Iran deal for Biden.

Biden left Afghanistan the way putin told him to.
I'm not so sure Putin was behind that but whomever was should be hung.

How they hell are we going to be able to get locals to help in the next conflict or any thereafter if they have no hope of us keeping our promises to get them to the US for doing so?

I'm not so sure Putin was behind that but whomever was should be hung.

How they hell are we going to be able to get locals to help in the next conflict or any thereafter if they have no hope of us keeping our promises to get them to the US for doing so?
Don't you think that all happened exactly the way putin would want it to go?

Ignoring the rest this is pure crap.

We pulled the military out ahead of removing the civilians so everything collapsed around them.

A well planned phased withdrawal would have completely avoided that fiasco and we would not have left billions in weaponry and tech for the Taliban to take and use or trade to Russia and China in exchange for weapons more their speed.

In a proper withdrawal it collapses like concentric rings AFTER you get everyone and everything you need to get out of the country out.

Our withdrawal from Afghanistan is the worst embarrassment our military and our nation has suffered since WWII. It also totally emboldened and empowered all of our enemies who now see that the current administration will run scared given the opportunity in the face of enemy opposition.
I don't care one bit about Afghanistan. Let the barbaric animals rot in those hills. You didn't care about them before but now are using the withdrawal as a slur on Biden.

Soldiers are expendable as were the others who died there. That is there job.
There is no more dying there from America or by them. You didnt care about the billions of weapons thrown into the sea on return from Vietnam now you think they will use those old scrap gear as a weapon against the next invader. Let them. Good luck.
If and when America opens up on your mate putin, well see who is embarrassed and it won't be me. If you are it proves what a Russian supporting traitor you are just like Trump.

Dont cry those crocodile tears here please. I'm beginning to feel all warm and fuzzy.

This shit is getting weird like the movie Dr. Strangelove. I feel like some lunatics have locked the whole country inside a room with them, and are babbling something about someone stealing their "precious bodily fluids."
Really. So, setting aside your witty snark: Do you actually believe Biden is competent and the Democratic party isn't this super corrupt grifters? I can guess....

Democrats would love nothing better than having harris in the white house nevermind that she would be even worse than jo biden

I don't care one bit about Afghanistan. Let the barbaric animals rot in those hills. You didn't care about them before but now are using the withdrawal as a slur on Biden.

Soldiers are expendable as were the others who died there. That is there job.
There is no more dying there from America or by them. You didnt care about the billions of weapons thrown into the sea on return from Vietnam now you think they will use those old scrap gear as a weapon against the next invader. Let them. Good luck.
If and when America opens up on your mate putin, well see who is embarrassed and it won't be me. If you are it proves what a Russian supporting traitor you are just like Trump.

Dont cry those crocodile tears here please. I'm beginning to feel all warm and fuzzy.
you stupid fuck

Forum List

Back