Ok so Biden and Trump were both bad

YoursTruly

Platinum Member
Dec 21, 2019
Where do we go from here? Keep arguing with people about which one, including the republicans and democrats, with people who aren't going to change their minds?

If yall put half as much effort into trying to agree as you do disagreeing, we might get somewhere. In fact, we might get decent politicians.

Where do we go from here? Keep arguing with people about which one, including the republicans and democrats, with people who aren't going to change their minds?

If yall put half as much effort into trying to agree as you do disagreeing, we might get somewhere. In fact, we might get decent politicians.
The left has gone so far off the deep end in the left corner of the pool there's just not a whole lot of room left for agreement.

The country today is more divided than at any time since the civil rights era and feigned outrage is the new normal.

The left has gone so far off the deep end in the left corner of the pool there's just not a whole lot of room left for agreement.

The country today is more divided than at any time since the civil rights era and feigned outrage is the new normal.

Yeah, because of all the childish finger pointing.

Trump wasn't bad.

Wasn't bad for who? You? He sucked to me. In many of the same ways that Biden sucks.
Trump spent too much. Funded planned parenthood and gender studies in Pakistan. He assaulted the 2A with his bump stock ban. He gave Ukraine, Israel and other countries too much money.

Screw him and Biden.

Biden might be bad for batshit crazy trumpsters, but for patriotic Americans, he's doing a damn fine job. I agree that trump was pretty bad.

Come on...how was Trump bad?...because of his attitude?....we need a leader with an attitude...not some Bernie Sanders pay me enough and I'll do what you say kind of guy like Biden....

We see every day on the streets of our cities... drugs crime homelessness addiction poverty bad schools over crowded hospitals...and yet we borrow money to send to places all over the world that we have never even heard of...and our elected leaders keep getting richer the more money they spend...

It will take an outsider to end this kind of corruption....we had one but the establishment stole the election and did what a cat does in a litterbox....covered it all up...but the smell still lingers...and we will eventually dig it up....

And now we are on the ledge of a 3rd world war....something they said Trump would cause...but no...the wizards of smart were wrong once again...and this time we all will pay...even them....

Come on...how was Trump bad?...because of his attitude?....we need a leader with an attitude...not some Bernie Sanders pay me enough and I'll do what you say kind of guy like Biden....

We see every day on the streets of our cities... drugs crime homelessness addiction poverty bad schools over crowded hospitals...and yet we borrow money to send to places all over the world that we have never even heard of...and our elected leaders keep getting richer the more money they spend...

It will take an outsider to end this kind of corruption....we had one but the establishment stole the election and did what a cat does in a litterbox....covered it all up...but the smell still lingers...and we will eventually dig it up....

And now we are on the ledge of a 3rd world war....something they said Trump would cause...but no...the wizards of smart were wrong once again...and this time we all will pay...even them....
Trump was/is still a disgusting snake oil salesman pig. He will never change. It's what he is.

Where do we go from here?

ARE YOU REALLY comparing a vibrant, career lifetime businessman with enough flamboyant successes in his life to make him somewhat cocky and boastful, and backed it up in office, to a dazed, fossil lifetime DC pressed suit who literally needs pre-written cards handed to him to tell him where he is, what date it is, and what to talk about and who to call on for questions (and what answers to give them) as he stumbles about the stage?

Biden might be bad for batshit crazy trumpsters, but for patriotic Americans, he's doing a damn fine job. I agree that trump was pretty bad.
The prices keep rising. and those bat shit crazy Trumpsters have done very little violence. If the economics goes bad though I do not know if they will be happy campers if you refugee yourselves to the rural areas. They may accept you, but it will not be deserved.

Come on...how was Trump bad?...because of his attitude?....we need a leader with an attitude..

You betcha. Show me one great leader in history good or bad who DIDN'T have ATTITUDE.

You have GREAT LEADERS. Then on the opposite end of the scale you have your vanilla Jimmy Carters and Joe Robinshit Bedlams.

They have all the charisma and thrill of watching lawn grow.

Almost 8% inflation, shortages and supply-line issues, the Saudis won't answer Biden's phone calls, the Iranians just fired 12 missiles right next to a US consulate in Iraq, and we're on the brink of a global thermonuclear war.

And you say Biden is doing a damned fine job. :laughing0301:

1647318968956.png

BRAVO
WINNER.png
That should be framed as POST OF THE MONTH.

You have to wonder. Does Biden think personally he is a sham? A false installed potentate that is step by step destroying the nation.? The seduction of power enough to have the end result of a country the payoff for that power. What is worse is that his voters are making excuses for the increasing amount of people becoming impoverished. With many who never experienced this kind of economics brushing it off and using Trump as usual as the reason.

You have to wonder. Does Biden think personally he is a sham?
Not in a million years. Biddum suffers the same lack of self-judgement that all Lefties suffer from, only to a far worse degree.

Kammy has even worse lack of self-judgement but she is even more dangerous because she KNOWS she is a sham and is COUNTING on it as a way of gaining political power.

Forum List

Back