Ohio police shot black man 60 times

It is not the entire culture. It is a minority making the majority look bad. The African Americans I work with are all very respectful, hard workers with good morals. Don't let the actions of a few, taint the lives of many.
It’s way more than a few and you know it.
Can’t fix a problem that won’t be acknowledged.

As someone who was shot 6 times, I can't imagine what 60 felt like.

I heard Sargento has come out with a cheese to honor him:

swiss_cheese.jpg

Last edited:
Of course, I will not touch that comment with a ten-foot pole.

But I will say that these shootings HAVE TO stop.

Therefore, cops must be ordered to NEVER shoot at fleeing suspects.

NEVER.

Then there will be NO more need for BLM to exist, and corporations can stop their "donations" to that movement.

All these incidents of white police officers shooting blacks have one thing in common: the suspect didn't obey the orders of the police officer(s). The solution to the problem? Listen to all orders by the police. But no. Instead, get yourself killed, protest and riot in the streets getting more injured or killed, rinse and repeat.

Eight officers, so 60 rounds, that's about 7-8 bullets fired per cop. In a panicked situation, with the guy already shooting at them and in a ski mask, I can see how the officers panicked.

I find it funny how the city calls this heartbreaking.

The guy was wearing a ski mask, and had already shot at them. This was a bad guy. You know, like a criminal?

Except he had no criminal record.

On first blush, this does look like a suicide by cop, though.

All these incidents of white police officers shooting blacks have one thing in common: the suspect didn't obey the orders of the police officer(s). The solution to the problem? Listen to all orders by the police. But no. Instead, get yourself killed, protest and riot in the streets getting more injured or killed, rinse and repeat.

Breonna Taylor- Shot in her apartment while cops shot into it after doing a no-knock warrant.
Tamir Rice - Shot while playing with a toy.
Philandro Castille - Shot even though he was cooperating and had a legal carry permit
Botham Jean - Shot in his apartment while eating ice cream.

Define black "culture". Is it the food? The music?

Whites have their own subcultures. Look at the white drug subculture, the white metal subculture, the white fatherless subculture. It's no different from the black drug subculture, or the black rap subculture, or the black fatherless subculture.

Blacks are different in every way than whites.

Last summer I was sitting outside with a few neighbors, and like always, some black guy on a motorcycle stops at the light with that jungle music blaring so loud we had to stop talking until he left. Afterwards I looked at my neighbors and said "and the reason we don't want them living with us is the color of their skin." They broke out in laughter.

This just doesn't happen in the afternoon. it happens all night, into the next morning at 1:00, 2:00, 3:00 on work nights. When it was an all white community, you could hear a pin drop at night because everybody here had a job, or retired and considerate of those who still have to get up for work in the morning.

When it was a white community, when I had to cut my lawn, I simply cut my lawn. Now that it's black, I have to clean up all the garbage off my tree lawn in order to cut it. In the winter I used to snow blow the sidewalks for pedestrians. I can't do that any longer. I'm not about to ruin a $1,200 snowblower by running into garbage buried under the snow that I can't see until it's too late.

We had one of the nicest malls in the country, now half the stores closed due to theft. We had a high rated school system, now under academic watch. We had to stop our 4th of July fireworks because you can't assemble any large group of blacks without it turning into gang fights. We had a Catholic school that used to hold a carnival/ gambling weekend, that too had to end for the same reason.

Welfare Ray letting us know he's so much better than all those other welfare people.

Blacks are different in every way than whites.

Last summer I was sitting outside with a few neighbors, and like always, some black guy on a motorcycle stops at the light with that jungle music blaring so loud we had to stop talking until he left. Afterwards I looked at my neighbors and said "and the reason we don't want them living with us is the color of their skin." They broke out in laughter.

"Jungle Music"...yup, you're totally not racist, Ray.

This just doesn't happen in the afternoon. it happens all night, into the next morning at 1:00, 2:00, 3:00 on work nights. When it was an all white community, you could hear a pin drop at night because everybody here had a job, or retired and considerate of those who still have to get up for work in the morning.

For those playing along at home, Ray is collecting disability for a bullshit ailment because he doesn't want to do other kinds of work that pays slightly less.

When it was a white community, when I had to cut my lawn, I simply cut my lawn. Now that it's black, I have to clean up all the garbage off my tree lawn in order to cut it. In the winter I used to snow blow the sidewalks for pedestrians. I can't do that any longer. I'm not about to ruin a $1,200 snowblower by running into garbage buried under the snow that I can't see until it's too late.

Then why don't you move? It seems you enjoy hating your neighbors.

We had one of the nicest malls in the country, now half the stores closed due to theft. We had a high rated school system, now under academic watch. We had to stop our 4th of July fireworks because you can't assemble any large group of blacks without it turning into gang fights. We had a Catholic school that used to hold a carnival/ gambling weekend, that too had to end for the same reason.

Uh, Ray, most malls have declined in the last few decades, because we were going to an on-line economy long before TRUMP PLAGUE made that the only option.

Forum List

Back