Police SUV Containing Detained Black Man Shot 32 Times after Sound of Acorn Mistaken for Gunshot

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

another money grab. black fellon who was in police car when they shot no were near him said he was damage. dude was born damaged. police men it was acorn dudes chill.

another money grab. black fellon who was in police car when they shot no were near him said he was damage. dude was born damaged. police men it was acorn dudes chill.
In my lifetime I have done a lot of handgun target shooting. I wear a headset while target shooting even outdoors to prevent damage to my ears. Handguns are LOUD.

I find it hard to believe a trained police officer could mistake a walnut dropping to the pavement as a gun shot from a 9mm. Perhaps the officers could use more time on the pistol range to allow them to know what a handgun sounds like when fired.

It's old news. The Officers have been arrested and the system works despite the fake outrage of race baiters. Who do we see about the unarmed female Veteran who was shot one time and killed by a Black officer on Jan 6?

Jesus Christ those two people have no business having a badge and a gun.

32 shots and they can’t hit what they were aiming at within a enclosed confined space. They needed A LOT more range time

It's old news. The Officers have been arrested and the system works despite the fake outrage of race baiters. Who do we see about the unarmed female Veteran who was shot one time and killed by a Black officer on Jan 6?

It is an old story and I do not believe any officer has been arrested. He was allowed to resign.

In my lifetime I have done a lot of handgun target shooting. I wear a headset while target shooting even outdoors to prevent damage to my ears. Handguns are LOUD.

I find it hard to believe a trained police officer could mistake a walnut dropping to the pavement as a gun shot from a 9mm. Perhaps the officers could use more time on the pistol range to allow them to know what a handgun sounds like when fired.
"trained" is the issue here.

Training is more than range time.

The lesson there is don't commit insurrection.

True but time on the range helps you identify a gun shot over a falling walnut.
Every now and then you need some live fire without ear covers so
A. you know what it sounds like and
B. the sound of your own pistol doesn't freak you out.

However rifle bullets can often impact (and make a sound doing so) before you hear the shot.

Every now and then you need some live fire without ear covers so
A. you know what it sounds like and
B. the sound of your own pistol doesn't freak you out.

However rifle bullets can often impact (and make a sound doing so) before you hear the shot.
Fair points. However would you think a walnut dropping on a car roof or the pavement was a gun shot?

not according to that current article. whats new is familyt is sueing.

Forum List

Back