Ohio police shot black man 60 times

Blacks are different in every way than whites.

Last summer I was sitting outside with a few neighbors, and like always, some black guy on a motorcycle stops at the light with that jungle music blaring so loud we had to stop talking until he left. Afterwards I looked at my neighbors and said "and the reason we don't want them living with us is the color of their skin." They broke out in laughter.
Wow Jungle music, have you ever been to the jungle? Which jungle are you speaking of? I take it you have never heard a white boy playing his music loud.
This just doesn't happen in the afternoon. it happens all night, into the next morning at 1:00, 2:00, 3:00 on work nights. When it was an all white community, you could hear a pin drop at night because everybody here had a job, or retired and considerate of those who still have to get up for work in the morning.
So how is it that ALL the other white folks left, but you are the one white boy who stayed among all these savage black folks.
When it was a white community, when I had to cut my lawn, I simply cut my lawn. Now that it's black, I have to clean up all the garbage off my tree lawn in order to cut it. In the winter I used to snow blow the sidewalks for pedestrians. I can't do that any longer. I'm not about to ruin a $1,200 snowblower by running into garbage buried under the snow that I can't see until it's too late.
Why are you still there? Is there a black woman in the neighborhood that you are kicking it with and you just can't leave her because it is so good.
We had one of the nicest malls in the country, now half the stores closed due to theft. We had a high rated school system, now under academic watch. We had to stop our 4th of July fireworks because you can't assemble any large group of blacks without it turning into gang fights. We had a Catholic school that used to hold a carnival/ gambling weekend, that too had to end for the same reason.
Explain to us Ray how this happened? There are plenty of black middle class and rich black neighborhoods across this country that are not subjected to any of that, so crime, loud music, drugs can't be equated to black culture since whites, hispanics, asians, etc. do the same damn things. How does a white man stay in a drug infested, crime ridden, no education, no church going black community? It just doesn't add up.

Blacks are different in every way than whites.

Last summer I was sitting outside with a few neighbors, and like always, some black guy on a motorcycle stops at the light with that jungle music blaring so loud we had to stop talking until he left. Afterwards I looked at my neighbors and said "and the reason we don't want them living with us is the color of their skin." They broke out in laughter.

This just doesn't happen in the afternoon. it happens all night, into the next morning at 1:00, 2:00, 3:00 on work nights. When it was an all white community, you could hear a pin drop at night because everybody here had a job, or retired and considerate of those who still have to get up for work in the morning.

When it was a white community, when I had to cut my lawn, I simply cut my lawn. Now that it's black, I have to clean up all the garbage off my tree lawn in order to cut it. In the winter I used to snow blow the sidewalks for pedestrians. I can't do that any longer. I'm not about to ruin a $1,200 snowblower by running into garbage buried under the snow that I can't see until it's too late.

We had one of the nicest malls in the country, now half the stores closed due to theft. We had a high rated school system, now under academic watch. We had to stop our 4th of July fireworks because you can't assemble any large group of blacks without it turning into gang fights. We had a Catholic school that used to hold a carnival/ gambling weekend, that too had to end for the same r

Music has to be loud on motorcycles no matter what...

The fox headline states he was unarmed yet if you read the article they found a silver Glock in the car.

Typical media crap.

Screenshot_2022-07-04-09-22-13-991.jpeg

He himself was unarmed, but he could have easily been armed if he reached over.

Given they had chased him halfway down the block, um, no.

That said, it looks like my "Suicide by Cop" theory is holding weight. I noticed I thought it suspcious he left a wedding ring behind along with his gun.

Turns out his fiance was killed in a car accident a few weeks ago.

Hmmm

Distraught over a dead fiance
Taking actions to provoke the cops.
Gets killed.

Too bad he had to take down 8 cops with him.

The police claimed he fired. Police do lie. It would seem odd he would fire at them but then run off and leave his gun in the car. No word on why he was pulled over. I've not seen the video yet even though it has supposedly been released at least to the family.

Good luck to the police chief explaining 90 shots fired.
Good job police. Bad guy got what he deserves.

From the story I read on fox it didn't appear real clear that he shot, only that they heard a gunshot. Not saying he didn't.
The Akron report I heard was that a shot from fired from inside the car he was in, but it does not say he fired at the police. One might presume that, but still he jumped out of his car and ran into an empty parking lot unarmed and was shot 60 times. Seems excessive to me. Did he turn and face the cops? Did he raise his hands in surrender? * cops shot him, that's overkill IMHO.

To me it was too many shots but that’s the small part of another larger part of another isolated criminal initiated take down.
This incident will now grab headlines for weeks and will be portrayed as happening every single day in woeful America. Headline grabbing bad guys held accountable but media and lib loons flailing at the institution of policing

Forum List

Back