Ohio police shot black man 60 times

No, it was bad before that but the Hurricane that sent Louisiana filth here did do us any favors and so many years later we are seeing the fall of the City even more…

I am out of here in October and will never return…
Is Dallas ok

Where are you moving

Eight officers, so 60 rounds, that's about 7-8 bullets fired per cop. In a panicked situation, with the guy already shooting at them and in a ski mask, I can see how the officers panicked.

I find it funny how the city calls this heartbreaking.

The guy was wearing a ski mask, and had already shot at them. This was a bad guy. You know, like a criminal?

think of all the money in wasted bullets.

Actually it is their business to ask and I can be like you and deal with a Trooper that is hostile or just answer the question…

Those like you cause more harm than good with your attitude that every Cop or Trooper is your enemy…

They can ask but they have no business pulling you over just to ask and you can tell them to bugger off and they must bugger off. Too often they do not.

Sad how far gone this nation is now. Seldom heard about so many killings in the 60s and 70s. But it was the time the drugs came out and gangs started forming.
I feel sorry for the young. I get mad but then I realize how bad things have got.
Chicago had 51 shootings since this am and 15 dead.

Leave it to you to support the thug.

Without all the information that no one here has I haven't supported anyone. Even if justified they are never going to be able to explain 90 shots. That is an out of control, insane reaction. Based upon what is reported, shooting him after he is laying on the ground full of holes. Make sure you handcuff the dead body also.

They lie all the time.

Very odd.

Could have been just for a burned out tail light!

It was 60 shots, still a great deal. Another reminder why it is always GOOD ADVICE to cooperate with police, follow orders and be polite.

The last story I read is that they are claiming he has 60 wounds. To me some could be entrance and exit wounds but it is claimed they fired up to 90 times. Extremely irresponsible.

while a lawyer for Walker’s family has said the man was on the ground as cops continued to fire.

~S~

The last story I read is that they are claiming he has 60 wounds. To me some could be entrance and exit wounds but it is claimed they fired up to 90 times. Extremely irresponsible.

Can't say I'm in favor of keeping shooting when obviously the man is down. If I shoot you twice with a .45, even if you are on PCP, you will quickly bleed to death.

If this guy was hit just 30 times to account for all the holes, there's not much point going to see if you can render aide.

Can't say I'm in favor of keeping shooting when obviously the man is down. If I shoot you twice with a .45, even if you are on PCP, you will quickly bleed to death.

If this guy was hit just 30 times to account for all the holes, there's not much point going to see if you can render aide.

Shooting 90 times (if stories are correct) point to a very poorly trained force.

Forum List

Back