Ohio police shot black man 60 times

It only took one bullet fired by a Capital Cop to kill unarmed (white) veteran Ashli Babbitt on Jan 6. Who do we see about that?

"Walker suffered more than 60 gunshot wounds, though it’s unclear how many bullets hit him as officials examine entrance and exit wounds", Mylett said.

Ohio police shot black man 60 times​

The police really need to learn to start carrying extra capacity magazines like this (it IS fully loaded in place!) so that next time, it will be 120 shots!

P5104202.JPG

The police claimed he fired. Police do lie. It would seem odd he would fire at them but then run off and leave his gun in the car. No word on why he was pulled over. I've not seen the video yet even though it has supposedly been released at least to the family.

Good luck to the police chief explaining 90 shots fired.
Leave it to you to support the thug.

Authorities have not said how many shots were fired at DoorDash driver Jayland Walker, 25, but Akron Police Chief Steve Mylett on Sunday acknowledged the number could be more than 90, with the man suffering at least 60 bullet wounds...

So they missed at least 30 times maybe? That's quite a bit of shooting by some scared cops...

Key word is could. Could be more. We'll know more when the story comes out.

Are you going to use the race card? Because it was night time, and he had a ski mask on.

It is not the entire culture. It is a minority making the majority look bad. The African Americans I work with are all very respectful, hard workers with good morals. Don't let the actions of a few, taint the lives of many.
Nope. It certainly isn't "all blacks," but black culture creates these situations. There is a "black culture," and it is not good

Nope. It certainly isn't "all blacks," but black culture creates these situations. There is a "black culture," and it is not good

Define black "culture". Is it the food? The music?

Whites have their own subcultures. Look at the white drug subculture, the white metal subculture, the white fatherless subculture. It's no different from the black drug subculture, or the black rap subculture, or the black fatherless subculture.

The police claimed he fired. Police do lie.
They lie all the time.

It would seem odd he would fire at them but then run off and leave his gun in the car.
Very odd.

No word on why he was pulled over.
Could have been just for a burned out tail light!

Good luck to the police chief explaining 90 shots fired.
It was 60 shots, still a great deal. Another reminder why it is always GOOD ADVICE to cooperate with police, follow orders and be polite.

The entire culture of American blacks is the prob
Of course, I will not touch that comment with a ten-foot pole.

But I will say that these shootings HAVE TO stop.

Therefore, cops must be ordered to NEVER shoot at fleeing suspects.

NEVER.

Then there will be NO more need for BLM to exist, and corporations can stop their "donations" to that movement.

Key word is could. Could be more. We'll know more when the story comes out.

Are you going to use the race card? Because it was night time, and he had a ski mask on.

No race card from me. I recognize that each incident has its own set of circumstances. But, as a person who studied law enforcement when younger man, had many friends in different agencies, and was very close to joining (LAPD or LACSD) myself, I am of the opinion that, even if all they fired was sixty rounds, it was a little excessive to say the least.

No race card from me. I recognize that each incident has its own set of circumstances. But, as a person who studied law enforcement younger man, had many friends in different agencies, and was very close to joining (LAPD or LACSD) myself, I am of the opinion that, even if all they fired was sixty rounds, it was a little excessive to say the least.

8 men, firing seven shots each equals 60 rounds. They're not checking to see what the guy beside them is doing, they are solely focused on themselves at that moment.

Define black "culture". Is it the food? The music?

Whites have their own subcultures. Look at the white drug subculture, the white metal subculture, the white fatherless subculture. It's no different from the black drug subculture, or the black rap subculture, or the black fatherless subculture.
It’s the entire hip hop gangster culture

Forum List

Back