Ohio police shot black man 60 times

Yea that's what it is, because since this country was founded black folks have been treated equally as white folks have.
Everyone has been wronged at one point another in their lives. As humans we have two choices- whine about it or move on and contribute to society.

Thread '1897- First Automatic Train Coupler That’s Still in Use Today Invented. By a Former Slave'
1897- First Automatic Train Coupler That’s Still in Use Today Invented. By a Former Slave

"There is zero indication he shot at officers. He may have fired out his window but nowhere is there proof he shot at officers."
What do you think he was shooting at then? And does that make a difference?

He thinks the suspect leading police on a high speed chase was shooting at pigeons.

Seems to me they have the authority when it is someone black. Explain how 6 unarmed black folks were murdered and 6 armed whites were not.

Give me their names and I'll look up the stories. I guarantee you every one presented a threat to the police officer(s) or were charged with murder if they weren't.

There is zero indication he shot at officers. He may have fired out his window but nowhere is there proof he shot at officers.

All the same the video earlier shows a white man fighting with officers. He takes their own club and beat them with it. He then steals their cruiser and they just let him drive off.

Well WTF do you think he was shooting at then?

Did he? Too bad we can't ask him.
Yes Jayland Walker fired at police first. It was caught on video, GSR on his hand, shell casing recovered at that location, matching his gun in his car. He also acted as if pulling gun from waste in aggressive motion toward police. He was just another Jesse Smollett setting up police. Police have right to shoot a dangerous fleeing felon in the back if need be.

No need to ask that dead piece of stupidity any questions, because any answer he gave would be a lie.

Forum List

Back